Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Good Evening Gurls,

Well it’s been a great winter, filled with a lot of time dressing in hybrid mode, keeping myself groomed and now comes Spring and Summer!

It’s easy to keep your legs shaved in the winter, but now that the warmer weather is arriving it will be a bit more challenging.  I fully intend to keep right on shaving.  There are some challenges, as I’m sure you are all aware.

– Shorts, I wear “longer” shorts, always did but with smooth legs it will be somewhat stressful to do so.

– Family, was laying in bed the other night thinking about how my wife was really looking at my shoes, (obvious) tights I had on.

– This past weekend she almost came into the bathroom as I stood there in my cammie and panties, ready to put on knee high hose.  I managed to get everything on before that happened.

– The same night was thinking, one of my kids will be home all summer….

– …….as I amass a small collection of capri pants I intend to wear, also through the summer thinking…..

– how in the world am I going to pull all of this off?

It causes a lot of stress and anxiety, not to mention all that is added on by my current job.  I’m really tired, not from lack of sleep, but from all of this.  I’ve gained weight, and now there is that to contend with!

On the upside, I did not let all of this stop me from visiting my favorite 2nd hand store on the way home.  No new clothes however, there in a display case was a NEW, unopened “NuBra”.  The right size, and I noticed the original price tag of $35.00.  Then I noticed the store’s price tag, $5.99!!!  I swooped it up without question!  Now it’s hiding in my car, waiting for the moment I can bring it into the house, and can’t wait to put it on, and get the cleavage I’ve always wanted?!

Now how in the hell am I going to pull off wearing that around?!!

Stressed, Anxious.

Thanks Gurls, for listening!

R

Hi Rebekka! Oh my….what a delemna. Summertime…..a time to relax and shed winter blues, but it looks like you will face many challenges. I have no solutions for you, sorry but do wish you the very best of luck overcoming the obsticals to enjoying your hobby. Perhaps a nice very busy looking Haiwian Flower shirt with hide the new bra, and beach comer short for panties.

Best of luck…..do let us know how you make out.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Good luck Rebekka, I’m sure you’ll think of something!

Hi Rebekka,

If I were to guess, I think your weight gain is partially symptomatic of eating poorly and too much calorie intake as a result of this extra stress.  I would urge you to evaluate your eating habits and get that under control.  After all, you don’t want to eat yourself out of your current dress sizes.

As painful as it may seem, you may have to scale back your dressing until the situation improves….kid moves out….cold weather returns…..reveal your dressing to the family (which possibly brings on stress as a result). Good luck with what you do but do take care of your eating and health because ultimately, no one else can do that for you.

Hugs,

Anne

Becka
      Lady

Ladies you are all fabulous!

Thank you again so much for listening to me!

I will do all suggested, except maybe get a dog, but will eat better (stop the snacking) and get up and moving about more!

I will (Like a gurly) “figure” this out!

Love and Hugs,

R

Hello Rebekka

Acceptance or even a dadt attitude around the house would make life easier, but I know thats not always a reality.

As for your shaved legs, sometimes we put too much stress on ourselves by overthinking things. As an avid people watcher in a summer tourist area where the majority of people have little clothing on, unless they have gorrilla hair lol, I barely notice. I see their shoes and attire but rarely look at how much body hair they have or have not.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Rebekka;

You mentioned about one of your kids being home all summer! I have one coming home at the end of April, till early Sept, though he will still have his aft., which has much better internet than we do at home! Not that I want him to go away, as he is a great guy, and we get along well. But maybe just for the occasional weekend.

I too am wondering how I’m going to manage to dress, if he is around most of the time, as well.

Body hair, some of us have much more than others, and I’ve been looking at women differently lately, and some have more hair than I do. I think that Olivia is right, that we of course get self conscious, but the vast majority don’t and won’t notice.

Amy

Becka
        Lady

Thanks Amy!

It is tough, love having the kids home or around, but it is difficult.  My SO is the only one who really notices the hair, or lack thereof!  She sees “everything” from time to time but you are right, I don’t think most people even notice.

There are a number of guys around our town who shave their legs, of course they say this is for swimming, running, biking, etc., but I wonder!  🙂

As I lose weight I will completely shave my body hair.

Love and hugs,

R

Hi Rebekka,

I too am struggling with the implications of shaving all my body hair, the arms especially as I seldom wear long sleeves… and I live alone, so I can only imagine the stress of doing so in a house where anyone could walk in on you at any time.

As for the nu-bra, while it creates cleavage it doesn’t really give you any noticeable “padding” so you should be okay as long as you wear loose shirts and maybe double up with an undershirt.

Becka
        Lady

Hello Val, and thanks for the reply!

I noticed that when I tried on the nu bra.  Can’t wait to go out in it.

Oddly enough, I had not thought about shaving my arms!  Completely passed over that!  I will have to give that some thought however, as that would be very noticeable to everyone!

Thanks again!

R.

I know one thing for sure. That bra will be worn by you. It’s only a matter of time. Let no pretty bra go unworn. That’s my motto Enjoy your new bra you deserve it .luv Stephanie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?