• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 88
    Replies: 771

Did any of you watch last nights opening show?

Caroline Quentin sashayed into The Globe theatre to meet her new dance partner.  My eyes popped.

She was basically dressed as a man, in a suit, wearing a very masculine hat and what looked like brogues.

Grrrrr!!! 😒😒😒

I nearly shouted out “she’s cross dressing!”  but I bit my tongue instead. I don’t think my SO would have approved. Best keep the lid on that topic at the moment.

Mind you (female bitchiness?) she  does look rather masculine, what with that hairstyle and her (dare I say it) angular features.  She hasn’t aged well (ouch!)

Yes I know. I am being bitchy. It’s a female trait I’m trying to improve on – no, I mean supress.

But isn’t our lot so unfair?  Caroline can wear what she likes in front of millions. Hardly anyone batted an eyelid.  Stylish some observes might say.

Eyelids and eyebrows would have been raised if it were me sashaying in a cocktail dress and 5″ stilettoes.

Stephanie P

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 230

Well krissi, I am pleased that you and your SO enjoy it so much that it has inspired you to take it up. I am a little worried that after the Super drug issue,  that she may insist you partner her in female mode from now on.!!!!

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Krissi S
        Participant
        Registered On: October 1, 2020
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 55

haha, well I wouldn’t object (too much) if she did, but I think when we dance, she’d want all other eyes on her and how beautiful she’d look dancing in her ballroom dress. If I’m stumbling around next to her in heels and a dress, it might ruin that image for her. 😅

Krissi S
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 55

lol, I can’t be the only one who enjoyed the show right? 😛

My wife and I have been watching it for several years now and with everything that’s going on in the world at the moment, I’m kinda looking forward to a little dance and glamour distraction every weekend. It sparked the two of us to take up ballroom dancing lessons last year. Obviously it’s hard to book lessons nowadays, but we enjoyed it at the time.

Amanda Burton
      Participant

Gosh Debbie thank God you answered, I was bracing myself for an onslaught from the strictly dancing fan club.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Debbie Werner
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 36

I am with you, Amanda, my SO and I avoid shows like that.

Debbie w

Amanda Burton
      Participant

Well I agree with a lot of your points Stephanie, but sadly,  and am going to have to  honest, God help me before the hate mail piles in. I can’t stand the programme, There I have said, it’s now out there Amanda does not like it. I know I am sorry I have tried,just doesn’t float my boat.

ANDREA RAVEN
      Participant
      Registered On: December 21, 2017
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 268

I completely agree Stephanie,life is so unfair……… But now that they have two women dancing together, next year it will be two men, but when will it be a crossdresser? Probably never. And although we are being a bit bitchy, Caroline does not impress me the way she presented herself, I think the wardrobe department have their work cut out with her! But I have to say I do love to see all the fabulous outfits, some of those dresses are just fabulous!! ……….

stephanie plumb
        Participant

I think its likely a trans or crossdresser will be on in the next year or two. Diversity rules at the Beeb!  We have probably had some already, it’s just that they weren’t en-femme.  It will take some balls to step out in front of millions.  I suspect she would get a lot of public votes.  And I would love to see Craig’s face and hear his comments.

3 users thanked author for this post.
          ANDREA RAVEN
          Participant
          Registered On: December 21, 2017
          Topics: 6
          Replies: 268

Yes Stephanie you are probably right, I’m sure there have been a few! But it would be nice to Craig’s face especially as he has some experience being a drag queen in is former life!

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 308

Stephanie

My eyebrows are always raised, because it’s the way I love them.

If you sashayed in wearing a cocktail dress, I would be stood in the front row applauding, especially seeing your doggy in sequins….and yes, age is more kind to some than it is to others, I prefer to watch the younger version in “men behaving badly” ……meeeooow!!!

Grace xx

4 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Participant

Sorry Grace.. but you have got it all wrong about my dog.  She is a skilled squirrel chaser  (fortunately she hasn’t caught one yet.) She has several notches on her collar  for the rabbits and pigeons she has murdered.

As for you ….. you would look fabulous taking to the dance floor. You would certainly raise some eyebrows!

Stephanie P 😉

Amanda Burton
          Participant

Stephanie sweetie my farm cat was a skilled squirrel chaser, until she caught one, my God they are vicious in a fight, had to take the cat to the vets, lost half an ear and was bitten right through the cheek. So be careful.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.