Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies

Simple poll. Tough question. I have noticed since David has opened up about me. He has most convenient. In fact, after trying on dresses today. He decided not to wear a shirt for awhile which is very unlike him. My poll is has being more open to the female you has made the male you stronger.

Love

Danielle

Simple answer, yes. Now I can’t give it all to becoming a crossdresser and truly accepting the femme portion of myself, maturity and a well balanced relationship has something to do with it too. In the past four years my confidence, feeling of self worth and yes even my body image has improved gteatly.

The Master has said…..” To walk in anothers’ shoes, fosters an understanding to yourself and others so we understand each others”.

Dame Veronica

Mona
      Duchess

Spending endless hours struggling to squeeze into tight dresses and skirts, contorting myself to put on pantyhose and shoes with tiny straps, and spending hours on my feet in heels has certainly helped this male to build stronger, albeit sore, muscles.

That is what you mean by stronger, right? 😆

Anonymous

I’m not sure if “stronger” is the best descriptive term, but since I accepted Bettylou as “normal” and had my wife meet her, life is more comfortable and self-confidence has improved. If that is being stronger, then definitely, yes.

Anonymous

If I was going to assign my current self-confidence and recovery from work-induced stress and depression to anything, it would be to allowing and pushing myself to be myself.

The new plateaus of euphoria that cross dressing has taken me to has led me to expect a new normal in my life.

A normal of confident, strong, generous and happy me.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Well said, Laura.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I believe that I am stronger because I feel that I have finally allowed myself to feel more whole.

It would be more accurate to say it has made me much less judgmental or critical of other people who may be a little different from what is considered the “socal norm”- even when it’s something I don’t personally care for.

Stronger?  Yes – emotionally, sometimes physically, often intellectually.  Increasingly less judgmental.  Eager to understand and less willing to identify idiosyncrasies in others.  Mathew 7:5 “. . . first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.”  Being helpful from a position of equality rather than superiority makes it easier on the recipients, because their dignity is maintained, and more rewarding for the helpers, because their humility is enhanced.

FAM

Danielle I voted yes.

If it wasn’t for CDH I don’t know that I would have voted yes. (I certainly wouldn’t have seen the poll 😜). In the last three months I have have come to understand myself better and reconciled quite a few incidents from my past (some were hiding just under the surface). Add that to meeting a group of amazing ladies and learning about their struggles and issues….. Giving and receiving advice and encouragement.  Yes I’m definitely stronger. If CDH was an athletic coach I would be thinking about the Olympics.

Hugs

Anonymous

Sorry, quite the opposite, the more I bring out my fem side, the less I see of Bryan.

Hi Girls, i answered no to this, not because i am being awkward but because my true male side is diminishing, whereas the Femme side is getting stronger. This has been happening for quite a while now and it is fair to say that before it did, as a male, i had little interest in myself anyway. Simply put, i just dont feel right living as a man and i am happiest being Feminine.

Fiona-Ann xxx

I’m not teally sure it has. I’d guess that my male side would be as is irrespective of my femme side and how much I acknowledge to the world that I am – at least in part – female / feminine.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Hi Danielle,

I answered yes to the question.  Letting the feminine side out more and grow has allowed the male side to grow in inner strength and patience, be less judgement, and stronger in non physical ways.

Alice

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?