Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t remember a time in my life when I didn’t want to dress up, besides purging and making myself feel terrible about the whole thing. Growing up with these feelings was hard and not knowing what they ment. I just assumed I was supposed to be a girl because of the things I liked. The was the only logical conclusion I could come up with back then, and these thought made me question everything. I have only had straight relationship my whole life, but these thoughts made me think that I couldnt be straight and love to dress feminine. These thoughts made me think the only way to be happy is to transition, I had convinced myself that this is the only logical end. Until I met my now wife, who I had told about my crossdressing only weeks into dating. I hadn’t had a girlfriend for 2 years prior to this, because I want to meet the right girl. I didn’t want to be with some one that didn’t love me for exactly who I am. So I told her early on in our relationship that I was a crossdresser, and their were a lot of hard talks and still are a lot of hard talks. Being open is one of the best parts of our relationship. That has made all of the difference in our relationship. We have been married for 5 years now and I’m in such a better place because of her.

I like being a guy and I love dressing up feminine, and I’m learning to balance the two of them. It was a very hard thing to understand that there can be a happy medium between the two of them. I wanted to share this because it put my heart at ease to come to this realization, and I hope it helps other. Things can get better in being true to yourself, and having such an amazing community to talk with. Thank you all!!

Leah
      Baroness

you were very wise to share with her your cross dressing early on, giving her the options to stay or go.  Obviously she decided to stay, which is a great thing.  I told my wife after 3 months of dating and we will be married 5 yrs now.  There has been struggles (mostly on my part) but you stated it correct…finding the balance.  She is very supportive, of course I wish she was more supportive and it was exciting for her. But as she states “it my thing” as I remind her, no, its “our thing:  It is a great journey to share and explore with a supportive and participating partner.

Felicia

Like Leah said, smart move to come out with it early.  Dont waste someone’s time or yours!

Its not easy for sure, but absolutely you can have balance and a happy medium between Guy and Girl.  I’ve done it as well and I love both sides of who I am…which is the most important thing.

xo – Robyn

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

You are so lucky Felicia, it sounds like you have found the balance in your own mind and an accepting SO.  You give us hope that things can work out for all of us.

Sandy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?