Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A couple of days ago I was home alone and it was time to dress – it was nearly two months since my last session; I had planned an outing but the weather was against me.  Horrible weather – cold , blustery and heavy rain showers.

Not wanting to get soaked through if I went out, so what to do ? I decided to indulge in one of my favourite activities – an outfit photo shoot. Always good fun, a chance to try on new items and also decide if any clothes were no longer needed and could be donated to charity.

I did a little set of photos of me in combos of skirts, tops & cardigans; followed by another set of photos in dresses and jackets with my new Fiorelli handbag.

I tried on a red dress with silver thread design that I had picked up cheaply in a charity shop – it fitted me OK , but was oddly disappointing; it also shed some silvery glitter bits. So that went in the ‘donate bag’ along with a couple of tops I no longer wanted and a dress that was too small for me.

I had to choose an outfit for the rest of my session – I decided on some natural tan tights, a nice midi black A line skirt and a satin cream blouse. Then on to other things. Some household chores –  I hoovered the rooms upstairs and then went downstairs to wash up the breakfast things and have a break and a drink.

The weather looked like it was improving, the sun came out – a possible chance to go out for a little while. I started to get ready, coat and handbag – drat, down came the rain again !

With the rain beating down outside, I re-arranged some of my hobby storage then did the end of month home accounts and checked E-mails etc.

Overall I had a lovely time around the house dressed for a few hours; shame about the weather, hopefully it will be better next time I have the opportunity to dress and I can have a nice little trip out 🙂

Anonymous

It is always nice to spend time dressing on a rainy day, for me that is when the pink fog seems to intensify.

Jennifer
      Lady

I love being home alone, last time I took over 600 pics, and yes tried on all of my clothes, shoes & my new boots and some of my wife’s too & took way too many pics for memories. It was great fun. Bring on the rain and cold and empty houses I am soo waiting for the next time I can take the day off to catch up on “yard work” or maybe text in sick (cough cough eh). I like Mary Ann’s analogy of pink fog. For me there is always a pink fog when I am home alone.

Thank you Alicen for reminding me of the good times when home alone.

Jennifer
      Lady

I love the pink fog. I never thought of it that way.

Dana Dean
      Lady

Home alone time is also my favorite. I almost never get an entire day but the 4 or so hours I do get I always take advantage of. Your day sounded amazing.

I love my time home alone though at the moment I get very little alone time ( lock down in the Uk)

Also disappointing that I am not able to get out and shop so having to rely on the same fefew  garments.  Don’t you regret it when you have just had a clear out 👠👗😔

Anonymous

Hello Alice

It sounds like you had a wonderful day, isn’t it amazing how everyday things can be so much fun???

All my home time is spent en femme, I love the cooking, cleaning, ironing etc side of my life….and after all, it DOES have to be done….. right???….

So why not do it looking and feeling pretty, in fact, after all this time it seems so natural, it’s just grace living her normal life…..

Huggs, grace ❤️

Anonymous

( honey…..you KNOW you’re Alicen…and I KNOW you’re Alicen….but isn’t predictive text the worst invention)

Emily
      Lady

Sometimes home alone time is the best! While it’s amazing to go out, it can be just as much fun being home just doing “stuff”. Sounds like a productive day and end day spent en femme, is a great day. There will be other days for going out. Occasionally a lady just needs to stay home and get things sorted.

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy day and fulfill all the desires and things we here need to do and feel good about ourselves. I can relate to it all sweetie

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Too bad you were stuck inside with the weather. For me that often means dressing in something extremely sexy that I couldn’t wear out. I do keep a large stash of those things for a rainy or bad weather day.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?