Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 52
      Replies: 1260

Not knowing something doesnt make you stupid Carol, just means you haven’t learned it yet, or are ignorant of how it works.  If that was the case, we would all be “stupid” about many different things.  Shucks, I remember trying to figure out where the !@*$!#&! ‘Like’ button was when I joined up!!  I wasn’t stupid, just a bit ignorant of how things worked (and I’m still learning things).  As stated though for any personal/private things, always use your private photos or private messages – especially when it comes to your contact info.

Stevie

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Katie Time
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 3, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 179

Kinda hoping my stupidity forces my hand, I just don’t care anymore. If it wasn’t for my SO I believe I would have said F….. it! As always 💕💋 Katie

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Katie Collins
      Lady
      Registered On: January 25, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 199

Hi Carol,

Welcome and stick with it. This is a great site with so many supportive girls. Happy to chat with you any time, via private messages. I’m from your neck of the woods originally.
      Katie x

Sa•man•tha
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 486
      Replies: 1808

Hi Carol.  Not stupid hon, this site has a learning curve & we know that, so no worries.  Feel free to contact any of our ambassador staff if you have questions or need help…that’s what we’re here for 🙂

I’m glad that you’ve brought this up tho, Carol.  Let’s recap for the benefit of our newer members…

– Public pix: Visible to the whole internet.  Goggle can find those.

– Private pix: if you have a private gallery, only other logged in CDH members can see that.  Gaggle can’t get it.  You can also mark these as “friends only”

– Wall page / public message: we do our best to keep the site safe, but this is still the internet so for security reasons, please do not share personal contact info (e-mail addys, ph numbers, etc) on public areas of the site.  Only use private message for that.

– CDH is a family friendly site: We are a support site for the cd / tg community.  No sex chat on CDH please, & if it’s not something you’d wear in public probably shouldn’t post pix of it here.

Thanks Carol & all…!

Teralynn Loving
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1173

Hi Carol, Teralynn here. Don’t be too hard on yourself dear. We all have our moments at times when we goof up. Sometimes it is more serious than others. I usually tell CDH sisters I am trying to help to use the site’s private message system. It is an old custom that I have always honored so that anything they tell me in confidence will never be revealed by me. I also invite new members to use the private message system or a public post whichever they are more comfortable with. Photos are quite a different story. I am a girl with an attitude. I only have public photos because I am quite satisfied with who I am and anyone who wants to look can do so and whether you like it or not is up to you. It is my opinion of my look that counts with me. I am sorry if some of your photos or posts were seen by people who you didn’t want to view them, but life goes on and I am sure you will overcome the displeasure that this incident has caused you. At least that is my hope. – Blessings from Teralynn

Diane Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 715

Hey Carol,

Don’t be so doggone hard on yourself.

Technology challenges everybody.

Big hug to you girl,

Diane

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 85
      Replies: 1821

Hi Carol….you were definitely not stupid, just not informed.

The first time I joined cdh, I posted 5 pictures in public photos..I didn’t realise either until it was explained to me.

This time around I just post in private photos….which I’m quite happy to do as I’m fine with cdh members seeing them.

Incidentally girls, don’t be put off by ” private photos” …you can look at them!!!!!!……it’s a bit misleading….I guess it means “private – members only”.

Grace xx

Roxanne Korgi
      Lady
      Registered On: December 20, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 67

Hi Carol
      Can you say what was posted?

We generally have different names, pictures are disguised and one should use a different email account…

How was this person recognised?

Is there something I should do differently?
      Roxie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 157
      Replies: 2112

Do you know that your public photo’s are viewable by the entire planet?   To have some limited privacy your pics should be in private photo’s, which can be seen by site members only. And be aware that lingerie pics are frowned upon by the administrators, so tread carefully.

Stephanie P

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account