Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning. I’m still a ‘Newbie’. This is just to warn you not to be stupid like me. Your timeline is open to the world and his sister so don’t post on there if you don’t want the world to see – that includes the REPLY button on those messages. I stupidly thought replying would be private. IT ISN’T.

You want PRIVATE then use the PRIVATE MESSAGE section. Don’t be STUPID like me.

xxxx

Be safe out there all you lovely girls. xxx

Anonymous

Hi Carol
      Can you say what was posted?

We generally have different names, pictures are disguised and one should use a different email account…

How was this person recognised?

Is there something I should do differently?
      Roxie

Anonymous

Hi Carol….you were definitely not stupid, just not informed.

The first time I joined cdh, I posted 5 pictures in public photos..I didn’t realise either until it was explained to me.

This time around I just post in private photos….which I’m quite happy to do as I’m fine with cdh members seeing them.

Incidentally girls, don’t be put off by ” private photos” …you can look at them!!!!!!……it’s a bit misleading….I guess it means “private – members only”.

Grace xx

Hey Carol,

Don’t be so doggone hard on yourself.

Technology challenges everybody.

Big hug to you girl,

Diane

Hi Carol, Teralynn here. Don’t be too hard on yourself dear. We all have our moments at times when we goof up. Sometimes it is more serious than others. I usually tell CDH sisters I am trying to help to use the site’s private message system. It is an old custom that I have always honored so that anything they tell me in confidence will never be revealed by me. I also invite new members to use the private message system or a public post whichever they are more comfortable with. Photos are quite a different story. I am a girl with an attitude. I only have public photos because I am quite satisfied with who I am and anyone who wants to look can do so and whether you like it or not is up to you. It is my opinion of my look that counts with me. I am sorry if some of your photos or posts were seen by people who you didn’t want to view them, but life goes on and I am sure you will overcome the displeasure that this incident has caused you. At least that is my hope. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Carol,

Welcome and stick with it. This is a great site with so many supportive girls. Happy to chat with you any time, via private messages. I’m from your neck of the woods originally.
      Katie x

Anonymous

Kinda hoping my stupidity forces my hand, I just don’t care anymore. If it wasn’t for my SO I believe I would have said F….. it! As always 💕💋 Katie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Not knowing something doesnt make you stupid Carol, just means you haven’t learned it yet, or are ignorant of how it works.  If that was the case, we would all be “stupid” about many different things.  Shucks, I remember trying to figure out where the !@*$!#&! ‘Like’ button was when I joined up!!  I wasn’t stupid, just a bit ignorant of how things worked (and I’m still learning things).  As stated though for any personal/private things, always use your private photos or private messages – especially when it comes to your contact info.

Stevie

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie. Didn’t realise that. I’ll check and move things.

Anonymous

Its this reason iv not uploaded more pics for all of Google to see layla x

That is why I don’t post pictures of me dressed only 5 people in the world know about ambermaria 3 woman from my job and my landlady and my best girlfriend my mother who guided me to be the woman I always wanted and felt I was even though she’s not with me anymore she’s looking down at me and saying you are a woman just born different

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?