Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When wearing clothing no matter what choose to wear do try to keep the clothing more in your age range or do try to wear more things that under age range.

For me always trying to find clothing that at least 10 to 15 years younger then myself. Like for example starting to wear some latex wear  and pvc wear that fits me great and no don’t see many 56 year wearing this type of clothing. HEHE . guess if something fits good and look good go for it .

Definitely want to be age appropriate.

Hi Donna,

Age appropriate.

Love having you back.

Diane

Anonymous

thank you Diane  glad to be back

hugs

Donna

When picking clothes for when I am out and about en femme then I am trying to blend in and not draw attention to myself so age appropriate and similar to what GGs are wearing.

I do have a couple of more outrageous outfits that I sometimes wear at home just for the fun of it.

-A.

I’m usually wearing something while out and about that won’t draw too much attention, perhaps other than heels. I mostly wear what GGs are wearing, and much of that is the same for a large age range. I don’t see my femme self as being as old as I am though, so I probably idealized myself as ten to fifteen years younger than reality. But then, to the world at large, I’m still a guy dressing as a girl, so what difference does a few years make?

Bridgette

I choose my outfit based upon the activity. I am elegant for the theater, casual for coffee, sloppy for yard work. flirty for a date.

I do tend more toward my mental age (16) than my chronological age (72). My hemlines are on the high side, my necklines are on  the low side. I like bright colors, soft fabrics, girly patterns. If we can’t have fun in our clothes, why wear any?

Leslie
        Lady

I’m 75 going on 30 (I have to stay older than my daughter hehe NOT). But I definitely dress less than my age (drab or femme). And even in drab most people guess me 15 – 20 years less. Put on a little foundation, mascara, lipstick and eye shadow and a fairly passable early middle age lady. Like someone said if it feels and is comfortable (well that last may not be not be necessary) let’s say looks good go for it.
        Leslie

30 and flirty!

-SR-

My clothing range so far is fairly modest I’d say in my age range. I love the idea of being able to wear something sexy and a little younger though. I think my next few skirts will be shorter than my current one as I do tend to be fairly flirty when dressed.  And when dressed I do also prefer more revealing undergarments… 😉

❤Tonya

Anonymous

Hi Donna good question  I most definitely dress for my age, I would say when fully dressed up I do look like a middle aged woman. I prefer the style of a middle aged woman from the 1970’s I have and love a fur coat, some people in society absolutely detest that too bad because I love it. I really look like that period with all my pearl’s a 70’s handbag  Headscarf and black patents.

Love it Sarah xx

Hello dear Donna

I dress younger than my calendar age  because I FEEL younger than that. My wardrobe has quite a range but my preference, other than work, usually runs to short skirts and dresses.

Olivia

Anonymous

Know do the same dress younger and apply makeup to make me younger Plus can always hang with the younger crowd too sometimes over shadow their energy.

If short dresses and tight jeans with four in heels are age appropriate for someone in their mid 60. Then I am age appropriate..  Maybe a little cleavage.

Anonymous

Does that include things steph like leather latex or PVC like things little tight to show my curves

Anonymous

Like suede too but just to dang in TX can get by with it in the cooler months.

Leather skirts are such a nice look

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?