Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Had a couple of hours to myself today so as we’re basking in glorious sunshine in the UK I went somewhere quiet I know in the countryside and relaxed sunbathing in a bra and knickers, it was wonderful, lying with the sun on my skin dressed in just bra and panties.
      Getting into the shower tonight I noticed I have pronounced suntan lines from my underwear so I’m going to have to hide it from my significant other 🙄
      Worth it though xx

Girls, suntan lines are an amazing look if done right. Being that we can tan with our tops off (well, most of us), we can get a full tan up top and a bikini line down below. This makes it easier to wear all kinds of tops with no visible tan lines. When I tan (very frequently), I go out on my deck with only the tiniest G-sting on and the lines are amazing. I also put on a Playboy bunny stick-on decal on my upper pubic area and now I have the cutest little “sunbunny” to show off. All winter I look forward to tanning season, most people look much healthier with a tan. Being July, my tan is rockin”! Tan on girls…..

My wife loves to give me a Bikini Tan early in the season. It makes for a great conversation starter at the gym! She has me tanning nude most of the summer and by fall I am all over golden.

My favorite time in summer months is laying on the deck in my bikini wearing both my top and bottom. With a good tan my lines really stand out when getting out of the shower and moisture. It feels and looks so feminine and love to slip on a see thru cami or babydoll to watch tv. Just be careful undressing in a public locker room or sitting in a men sauna. lol

Anonymous
      Lady

A CD girlfriend of mine on another site sent me a pic this morning of her tan lines she got this weekend. She has two white triangle patches on her chest and a bikini tan line too. She’s talking about going to a tanning salon to get a deeper darker tan. She isn’t out full time but doesn’t care about others seeing her tan. I think they look sexy as heck.

Dee,

Here I thought I was the only one who thinks Bikini lines are sexy. This early summer I actually went out to try to get tan lines and I got my wish. They turned out great. When leaving the shower and looking at myself in the mirror I find them sexy even over small man boobs and tiny nipples. I hope they last all winter. Hugs TERI

Anonymous

Oh Honey, tan lines are very sexy

Poor you, did they take that long to fade

Did by accident a couple of years ago.

Had to hide it for most of the summer.

I had a chance to get some sun this weekend. I always thought it would be cool to have tan lines from my bra…so that’s what I did. Not to noticeable but it’s there. Love it

Kind of exactly what I thought, all adds to the fun, although explaining them might be difficult xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

My body has just recently recovered from a good lil sunburn, and there were Very distinctive white bikini lines on my otherwise red body.  I’ve been “wearing” these bikini lines last couple weeks, lol.

Stevie

Exactly what I have, distinct bra and knicker lines, the knicker line I could possibly argue I was wearing wearing really small budgie smugglers but the bra lines are a dead give away. I’ll have to be very careful for a few days 😉

Anonymous

Another mark of one’s femininity.  Enjoy it, Dee.

Yes, I’ll just have to be extremely careful when undressing for a couple weeks xx

Hi Dee
      Wonderful weather for sunbathing in the UK.
      Sat out with my wife sunbathing yesterday and she said how well tanned my legs were but not up to my pantie line yet.
      Secret Crossdresser and not gone as far as sunbathing in just bra and panties.
      But we have to make most of the weather while we can.
      Love
      Helena

Yes, it’s not easy being a secret crossdresser especially if you have white patches that could only be formed by a bra and knickers. My head says hurry up and fade, the rest of me hopes they will last a while xx

I love that you did that.  I have to yet try but thought it about it many times.  I did go tanning before a winter trip south cause that’s what some of us Canadians do in a tiny g string and had very prominent tan lines wearing them.

It adds a level of spice because even in your most masculine moments, your femme side is still imprinted on you xx

Hide them?? Unlikely, I work hard finding the time when mine and the sunshines schedules line up so that I can have my lovely bikini line tan.

Olivia

It was glorious yesterday Dee. I was in my back garden in just my bikini bottoms!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?