• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve noticed that a few things have changed with CDH in the last couple of days. However in some places (eg. articles) if I try and add a reply then no submit button appears under the text box. I found that this happens in Chrome, but not in Firefox.
      I wouldn’t bother trying to look into this as I can try other versions of Windows, different updates on the browsers etc. but thought I’d mention it in case other people had written a reply to something and couldn’t work out how to submit it!

Hi Jasmine, I have forwarded the problem to the technical guru’s . thanks for letting us know 🙂

Fiona xxx

Jasmine, it is my experience that Crossdresser Heaven does not function properly when viewed  using the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.  It may work better with the Microsoft Edge browser, but I find that the Mozilla Firefox browser works best of the Windows-based browsers.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey hon, please click the purple bubble to get in touch with me and we can look in a little more.

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa, I wouldn’t worry about it as after a bit of investigation I found it only happens in Chrome on ye olde laptop that is still running windows XP! I thought I’d mention it in case other people were having a similar problem.
      It is the reply box (as found in Articles) that when you first type something into it, the “post comment” button automatically appears underneath. In my case that “magic” didn’t happen.

Anonymous

Just a quick note : this problem has now gone away!

Thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes, I have noticed a lot of changes and improvements recently.  Very much appreciated.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?