• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So i have traveled and shopped as male and female several times but a first happened last weekend.

I went into a payless and found a cute pair of ankle boots with a low heel. (I do alot of walking and needed more comfortable shoes) I went to the store as Vanessa and wasnt sure if i was going to get them cause of all the traveling i was going to do that day and didnt want to carry them with me.

The clerk said she can hold them for me until the next day, which was fine as i would be on my way home and passing by the store again.  I didnt get to the store in time and they were closed.

So following morning i called up just as the store opened as Vanessa and asked about the boots. The clerk remembered me and how much i loved the boots and said she still has them on hold if you can come down today and get them.

I was extatic, but i told her that someone elese would be coming to pick up the shoes.(me in guy mode) So the whole time leading up to the trip to the store after work, i was wodering if she would recognize me at all. Turns out she didnt cause she asked me a bunch of questions about the boots to make sure it wasnt a random person picking up the shoes.

TL;DNR: Sales clerk didnt recognize me as male after going to store as a female.  It was a great feeling to be able to pass like that.

Jennifer
      Lady

I love that story! It’s so great you were able to completely transform yourself like that. I am so looking forward to getting to that point.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Went shopping with my wife today at a place I go on my own for Sarah’s stuff.   They know me by my male name there and the cover has been that I get stuff for my wife.   Last time I was shopping I got the impression that I may have been sprung because I made a few decisions about stuff I’d been asked to get without consulting my wife.   I may have seemed “too involved” and she seemed strange and looked at me a little sideways (lol).

Any how We went in there today so My SO could pick up a few things and that lady saw me and said hi (using my name).   I just played along and chatted while my wife shopped.   In the end my wife did buy some stuff and the lady sorted it for her.   Then she looked at the tags (sizes) and then glanced at me before putting it through.   She asked for my details for my loyalty card but my SO had her own card so it went on that acct.   Lucky because if she had opened my acct it would show the sizes were larger for my purchases.

When we left my So asked how I felt and if I was embarrassed, but I didnt.   I felt a little silly and wished I could have told her the truth so maybe it would be easier next time.   But I wont because the opposite could be true also and I like the stuff I get from there.

Id love to be open but in this small town it could be social suicide.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?