Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It all went so beautifully yesterday.

my new shoes arrived on Saturday and I got to wear them fully dressed. Black, patent leather open toed sandals with a princess heel, and an ankle strap… I love them.

did my nails up so they would show. Still new at the nail polish thing but no mistakes this time, even though I did a couple of layers of a darker pink and a glittery layer on top.

make up. Intended to just do a light quick version, but I was having such good luck I looked in the mirror Nandi would say but it needs… I would just add it. I was very happy with the outcome. I succeeded in making my face look rounder and softer.

Ordered some hip pads (wife gave me some $$ and said get whatever you want) and I put these on… Oh, Myyyyyy. That shape. I put on a nice skirt and with the hips, no slipping down either. Tried a few blouses on and since my first choices didn’t go with the purples in the eye shadow.

it all just worked. It felt right…Was it perfect? No, but I think it’s the best I’ve looked since I have started this. Would people have figured it out? Sure, I’m pretty sure anyone who looked closely enough would have known.

I liked how I looked, a lot. More… It was me.

Once I’m en femme, all those restrictions on emotions are lifted in my subconscious.

I cried. It was good.

I don’t cry. I may have said elsewhere, but I have had years of therapy but I literally can’t. It was beat out of me growing up. Things would be bad, but no matter what… you didn’t cry… if you did, everything got 1,000 times worse. So years of that, and couldn’t even cry… not even when people close to me died.

but in 2021… Mallory came to the surface, demanded her name, and my acceptance. She’s always been there wanting out, and now I acknowledge my femme side… I’m getting so many benefits. I’m happier, I’m growing as a person, I understand my wife so much better now… and… I am reclaiming my emotions.

just felt like sharing.

love,

Mallory 🌺

Anonymous

Mallory….

I’m growing as a person, I understand my wife so much better now… and… I am reclaiming my emotions.’

sounds like it’s all coming together for you…. wonderful.

…..and those shoes sound dreamy.

best wishes, grace x

Grace,

Those shoes make me happy… insanely happy… kid going to Disneyland happy…I put them on, and I can stare at them for an hour.

Hi Mallory,

Enjoy your new shoes along your journey.

Alice

Anonymous

What a delightful narrative and your closing statement summed it up well: “I’m happier, I’m growing as a person, I understand my wife so much better now… and… I am reclaiming my emotions.”

We only have one life, and it’s limited so we must indulge ourselves in that which enhances our lives. As long as we’re not hurting anyone else or doing any kind of damage, we deserve to fulfill our needs. Kudos to you Mallory for being your true self.

Robyn

Robyn,

thank you!

If I had known that a

makeup kit, a pink skirt and heeled shoes were what I needed, I wouldn’t have wasted so much time with the therapists who just had no clue how to help.

Anonymous

beautiful…

Anonymous

Congratulations, Mallory.  Thank you for sharing.

I understand the emotions associated with getting en femme.  I was on the verge of tears when I had to get undressed and remove my make-up after my first makeover.

It really is something. I feel the weight lifted, and I go from having the 4 pack of emotions to suddenly the 128 pack. I have to admit I don’t always understand all of them. It gets overwhelming.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Crossdressing has been your Savior in bringing out the real you. I am so happy for you….

Wow.

I don’t know what to say.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?