• Creator
    Topic
    Raquel Smith
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2021
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 919

Dear CDH Techo-geeks,

I think something is wrong with the “Local Places/Suggest a Local Place” feature of this site.  For most cities I have searched, it only returns the names of a few large corporate chains (Sephora, Ulta, Torrid, etc.).

And a couple of months ago, I completed the process to add a favorite spot in Nashville, yet it still does not show up in searches.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Raquel Smith
      Lady

My suggested place, The Lipstick Lounge, in Nashville is still not showing up.

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador
        Registered On: January 21, 2018
        Topics: 706
        Replies: 1659

It’s still pending, Raquel.

When you submit a place we review the entry and verify it.  The verification process sometimes includes contacting the business owner to ensure they’re okay to list here.  Sometimes all that takes awhile.  Once that’s complete we add the listing manually.

Additionally, we’ve been going thru back entries to double check that they’ve been verified, are currently still in business, etc.  As a result some of our listings may be pending or otherwise in a state of flux.  We just have a small volunteer staff working on all these.

The listings are all member submitted, so if there aren’t many listings showing for a particular location it’s possible that not many may have been submitted for that city, county, or wherever.

I hope that answers some of your questions hon.  Thanks Raquel!

4 users thanked author for this post.
          Raquel Smith
          Lady

Thanks, Sam.  I just wish the list for cities I’m planning to visit had more entries.  C,mon ladies.  Do your part and get those CD friendly venues submitted.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.