• This topic has 42 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Been awhile in this shutdown and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for new shows to watch.

I have finished Ozark, Dead to Me, The Outer Banks, Hollywood, and of course Tiger King.

What are you all watching?

Anonymous

New Netflix doco on Jeffrey Epstein is interesting xx

Seren
      Baroness

I loved Ozark and Dead to Me!

I would recommend Money Heist, Designated Survivor, Unauthorised Living, and Suburra

Seraphina xx

I enjoyed season one of Ozark but haven’t watched season two yet.  I love hospital dramas and sat through all 3 seaons of ‘the resident’ in a week. I also found a 10 episode Canadian programme called ‘nurses’ with such a charming cast that it would be a pleasure to have a leg off in their care.

I am just reaching the end of ‘the Rookie’ with Nathen Fillon who starred in ‘Castle’ and ‘Firefly’.  Such a  nice unassuming man that I have developed a bit of a crush.

Sally xx

All good. Try Selling Sunset. Can you say Christian Louboutin?

I did learn one fashion tip though. If you are going to wear heels with jeans(yum)then the heels should be blue.

Amanda

We watched World’s Toughest Prison, Ugly Delicious on Netflix.

Prison was a real eye opener, and in some countries it is really rough and self policed by inmates as there is not enough guards to man the prison.

Really enjoyed Ugly Delicous.  It is a refreshing change to see the culinary world not caught up in European only dishes, where everything has to be presented in a fancy way, and food can be delicious even if it is not presented like art work on a dish.  Nice to see how they explore other culture’s food, while not pleasing visually, can be scrumptious.

We’re binging Titans on Netflix, and it is really good.  We’re into comics/superheroes, and this is a really dark view on the lesser known DC characters.

Tiff,

If you want to laugh; “Schitt’s Creek,”, “Disjointed”, “Nailed It”, “Trailer Park Boys”

Fantasy; “The Shannara Chronicles”, “Agents of Shield”

History; “The Tutors”, “The Borgias”, “Medici the Magnificent”, “Turn”

Action; “The Frontier”, “Better Call Saul” (Breaking Bad Spin Off);

All Above on Netflix.

HBO: “We’re Here” (Drag Queens on the Road-sharing their skills willing members of our LGBTQ Community from city to city in the U.S.A.

Hope this give you hours of bingging during the lock down…

Tammy

Tammy

Anonymous

Schitts Creek & Nailed It are hilarious

Anonymous

I am watching SpaceForce on netflix right now and Its kinda meh….

I’ve been playing A lot of Witcher 3 Wild Hunt,so I’ve been watching A lot of The Witcher on Netflix.If you like Fanrasy stuff check it out.I’ve also been binge watch Workaholics and Cowboy BeBop on Hulu.Total classics.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I am presently binge watching the older series Fringe.  Never seen so many people die in such gruesome ways ….

And for history watching a 21 part series on the Vietnam war.  Very 60’s…..

Stevie

Anonymous

OMG Stevie…..I so adore fringe….I binge all 5 series soooo often…..If I could only be Olivia Dunham…….my life would be complete xxxxx Grace xx

Anonymous

Criminal minds and supernatural I’m hooked to both at the moment. Both on Netflix btw.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Just binged watched the second season of “Pose” on Netflix.

I’m in the middle of watch Supernatural. Great series if you like horror and action. I also suggest The 100, I Zombie, Medium, and The Office

The Witcher, Carnival Row, Turn.

Anonymous

No contest,

The West Wing

Lots!

Such as:

• Blindspot (recently concluded)
      • The Blacklist
      • Suits (concluded)
      • Bosch
      • Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (One final episode to air)
      • The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!)
      • Jack Ryan
      • Scott & Bailey (English and updated spin on Cagney & Lacey)
      • Gentleman Jack (fascinating story of Ann Lister, who is often called the 1st modern lesbian, same lead actress in this and Scott & Bailey – the very talented Suranne Jones)
      • NCIS – New Orleans
      • NCIS – Los Angeles (I rate both of these before the original since all of the cast changes)
      • Homeland
      • Ray Donovan
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m a sporadic binge watcher. I’ll get hooked on a show and plow through it. Then not watch anything for weeks or months. Here are some of the shows that kept my attention:

• Breaking Bad
      • The Walking Dead
      • The Handmaid’s Tale
      • The Expanse
      • Jack Ryan
      • Major Crimes
      • Justified

Happy Binging!
      Emily

Gentleman Jack is the only recent series I’ve been glued to, apart from Canada’s Drag Race.

I keep returning to older shows like Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, Spooks and Jeckyll.

Time for relaxation is in short supply these days…

Love Laura

Anonymous

I came across a made for internet series on You Tube called “Her Story”.   There is one season. About seven episodes which are only eight minutes long.     It is soooooooo good   I was so hoping they were going to do more.    Watch them.  You will not be sorry.   Trust me girlfriends.   Huggs Annie.

Molly
        Duchess

Annie;

Thanks… I did, and you’re right, I’m not sorry and it was well worth it.

-Molly

[postquote quote=373261]

Gentleman Jack is definitely a fascinating story! Back when we could still gather, I watched it along with several members of our Women’s Chat Group. That was a lot of fun! There were a number of scenes where you could hear a quiet “Been There, Done That” in response to the action. Funny how the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Don’t know if you have heard the rest of the story, but she kept a diary. There was the usual stuff about what was going on with the estate and things like that, but she also detailed her sexual activities and conquests. However, those parts were written in code. Many years after her death, a cousin and his friend discovered that diary. It was hidden (in a chimney I think). Eventually they did decipher the code and when they realized what it was, the friend said that they ought to destroy the diaries, but the cousin decided not to and hid it again. Quite a story!

Yes – I know about the diaries!

I’m in a translation group on Facebook, and wow!!! The series only skims it – she gives so much detail, and the most intimate is in really cryptic code, with abbreviations for abbreviations for coded phrases, often translated into other languages.

She really is a fascinating person to study – I have a few books on her – and she really opens up the gender/sexuality questions to span the whole of human existence because of the fantastic details she left behind.

To think she predates the “purifying” movement that came out of the US in the 1800s, with the horrible undertones of racial purity that Hitler drew upon…

Sorry, rabbit mode again!

Love Laura

Yes, the limitations of television! I suspect it would be a turnoff for many if the sexual aspect was dominate, so broadcast dictates are probably useful in this situation.

There was a documentary done on Lister in the UK, but we didn’t get it here, as far as I know. Interesting that the theme song was not done for the series. It predated the series. Seems fitting that the 2 women who did it are partners…

I have just binged on two seasons of The Umbrella Academy in 3 days, its is a brilliant show.

Am now watching Doom Patrol which is a little darker, but still excellent.

Anonymous

Hi i watched a series on amazon it was called Upload,

It was all about these people who died and got uploaded to a computer generated world,

It was funny in places and was quite good l won’t say much more about it incase i spoil it for you,

You should definitely watch it xxxxx

Aoife
      Lady

Just started re-watching Hunderby (available int he US on hulu plus) and I forgot just how great it is! Surprised it’s not considered a classic all around. Look it up and if any of if resonates with you, don’t sleep on it any longer!

Siobhan
      Lady

The BBC’s Boy Meets Girl (Rebecca Root) is available on Amazon Prime in the UK, just re-watching that.

Abby M
      Lady

I binged Avatar the Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra now that they are on Netflix. I had never seen them before and as children’s animation I feel that they have very grownup material and don’t talk down to kids. I have started to rewatch Star Trek Voyager for the first time since I was a kid, liking it so far.

Casa de Papel aka Money Heist. Stick with it as it gets better with each passing show and season.

On Amazon Prime this month:

“Bombshells and Dollies”

OMG, I so envy those gals!

Their makeup, their bodies, their costumes… Who would get your vote?

Anonymous

Animal Kingdom , the film & series are super .

Just started Bloodlines .

Emily in Paris

Marvelous Ms Maisel

Anonymous

I have just started Emily in Paris, which is great fun.

Anonymous

Love it Charlotte , I’m finishing it off today whilst my wife is working 👠👠🎄🎄

Josie Angel
      Duchess

I loved Orange is the New Black.  But it gets very intense.

If you like juvenile sexual humor, Big Mouth is hilarious.  It’s a fun watch for any South Park fans.

Both are on Netflix.

Anonymous

The Queens Gambit, great story and beautiful stylish clothes to go with it. Loved every minute and would happily watch it again x

Anonymous

So true Charlotte 🌹🌹⛄

I loved it!

Oh totally agree! Queens Gambit was by far the best thing I have watched in a long while. I would watch it again for sure and maybe even a third time. Stunning fashion choices as well.

Anonymous

Loved Ozarks, slow burner but hooks you in. I live the family dynamics

Anonymous

I really enjoyed, and binge watched, ‘Schitt’s Creek’.

Anonymous

“The Queen’s Gambit” and “Love” both on Netflix are both awesome

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?