Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just joined because I am recently retired and with the pandemic giving me lots of spare time, I am exploring my interest to develop a more feminine form. Your suggestions of effective ways to reduce my waist and increase my breasts and nipples would be welcome.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pom

happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Ask your questions and , the gurls here are fabulous and will offer their best advice to help you better understand what’s important to you.  Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

HI Pom  and welcome.  Thank you for that, it sounds like myself.  Bored to the breaking point due the pandemic.  Lots of time to deal with the things long put off.   Happy to see you join our merry band and look forward to sharing stories.

Stevie

Welcome Pom

Enjoy looking around, chatting and meeting good people. The breasts and nipples are an easy one, you can buy them online. The waist on or tummy can be a bit tougher, changes to diet and exercise or a good surgeon. They and others are things many struggle with and haven’t found a magic potion or spell for yet.

Hi Pom,

Welcome to CDH.

Reshaping your frame will take effort.  One area you can practice is diet and exercise.  Lay off the junk food sweets, and alcohol.  Also stretch.  Start walking – you can target areas to tone up.  Swimming or biking is a great exercise too,

To reduce your waist a corset can bring in your waist.  Women’s hips are wider so you can investigate padding these areas.

Alice

Hi Pom I’m Robin welcome to CDH.I too struggle with losing the belly.I have been dieting and walking but there are other exercises.As far as the breasts I take herbal supplements.Fenugreek t red clover.Its done wonders for me.There are many others you can research on line.Lots if luck. Robin

Hello Pom,

As I get fatter I just buy larger dresses, I swear that no one has ever noticed.

Sally

Mary Francis
      Duchess

Hi Pom,

I too am retired and have taken advantage of the COVID stay at home situation to try to become more feminine. Dieting to reduce the belly is tough and takes discipline.  I have found that eating only one meal a day has been effective.  I have no restrictions on what I eat for that one meal so I can satisfy any cravings I might have during that one meal.  If hunger occurs during the non-meal time, I drink fluids or eat a piece of fruit.  The diet is sometimes referred to as a modified fast diet.  I have lost 17 pounds over the past 6 months on that diet.

I am sending you a friend request.  Please accept my request for your friendship.

Stay safe,

Mary

Anonymous

Mary

congratulations – that is a great achievement and very encouraging. I’m happy to accept your friend request.  I will try and copy your success.

Feeling fuller up top and less in the middle is awesome.

Pom

Anonymous

Sally

You look great in your beautiful dresses. I have not got that far yet and still prefer to wear my wife’s tight tees and short shorts.

Pom

Hi Pom nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. Their is nothing to be afraid of here we really don’t bite well some girls do be careful.(he he ) just kidding . im fairly new my self so I don’t have much advice been a dresser for 40 + years with lots of practice you can pass . So again nice meeting you ahd hope to see you around sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Pom Welcome to CDH. I truly wish there would be  easy way to achieve your request. My fairy godmother could not full fill my request to do the same. The old adage still applies good and healthy diet along with exercise can get you to a place to start and then you can add from there.

Luv Stephanie

Tres bien Sally! That works for me also! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Pom, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Interesting femme name you have. However the way you communicate with our members and the fact that you decided to become a member here tells me that you are far from being a Duffus! Say hello to beautiful San Diego if you still live there. Supposedly I was born there, but I am strictly a Florida girl now. Some of the advice our wonderful members have given you are all sound and can help you with the waist and breasts. But getting that small waist and bigger Brest takes dedication and work. But if you really want those things they are achievable! I started out having neither and now have enough breast matter to fill a B cup. Unfortunately, I like to eat too much to make real progress on the waist! But hey,I don’t crossdress to look fabulous! I do it to honor my feminine persona (Teralynn) and get that wonderful feeling I get every time I put on her clothes! As you can see by the responses to your introduction post, we are a very friendly bunch to interact with! So please stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members! You’ll never regret it! For additional information on how I got my B cup breasts send me a private message and put the word “Breasts” on the subject line and I will send you some information! If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Pom!

Anonymous

Celeste

Thank you for the input. Can one buy the hormones and blocker OTC or must they have prescriptions?

Pom

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?