Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well yes that time of year is approaching, we all long for those long hot summer days, after the cold and dormant winter months. What always give me pleasure and marks the imminent arrival of the first sign of the advancing summer to me is the arrival of the first little “Swifts”. To watch these fast and agile little birds whizzing around from the comfort of my patio chair, almost in playfully dog fights, always brings me a smile and warm satisfaction that summer is arriving. What things, that you see, and enjoy trigger your pleasure in knowing summer is coming?.

Anonymous

Hi honey…

All the trees are in leaf, and the hedgerows full of birdsong…the nights are gradually staying lighter for longer…

going for walks without a coat!!!…..and all the gg’ s are starting to wear summer clothes….you don’t have to ask me twice!!!!

Grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Bless you sweetie

Eona Oh
      Lady

Fishing! I finally get to go fishing! 🎣💜

Anonymous

Sea or river fisher, Eona?

Eona Oh
          Lady

Lake! Right off my dock…at least until I get the kayaks in the water. 🎣🥃👠💖

Anonymous

Lake, yes forgot about them. You enjoy kayaking then.

Eona Oh
            Lady

I kayak to fish more than anything. However I do like paddling at sunrise and sunset. Such a gorgeous time of day.

Do you fish and kayak?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Eona Oh.
            Anonymous

No I don’t, and I absolutely hate fish, did canoe in my younger days, that was fun.

Dawn Wyvern
            Managing Ambassador

Another keen paddler here – well I used to race Canoe and Kayak quite seriously but now paddle for recreation. The lovely late spring days or cool evenings are the best time to paddle for me – however the clouds of midges are a real pain at times !!

Hugs

Dawn x

Anonymous

Gosh I watched some of those activities, very competitive sport. I did quite a bit of sea canoeing when I was younger, gosh that was so thrilling to catch a wave and torpedo onto the beach. Was fitter in them days to battle the waves.

Dawn Wyvern
            Managing Ambassador

Being born in Devizes I had the opportunity to race in the Devizes to Westminster several times and used to do quite well .. I have surfed wave skis and canoes, and love to tour various rivers lakes and canals all over the UK ..

its  fab sport for using a natural resource !

Dawn x

My family love kayaking in the Chesapeake Bay and river behind the house. Just today I built new hanging davits for the boats under the back deck with a bit of line and some cleats. Well be getting them into the water soon enough.

Bridgette

I look forward to fires by the lake. Riding my Harley and jet ski but I really look forward to wearing a short dress tall heels and walking in the park… window shopping…and strutting around.

Anonymous

Summer shopping for beautiful clothes, definitely with you on that one Michelle.

I’ve had the Gold Wing out already, and look forward to riding with the wife once life calms down just a tad.

Bridgette

The green grass, Flowers blooming, women strutting their stuff(and wishing I could), the absence of snow, lol,we received a gift of 3 inches earlier this week.
      Hug, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Gosh late snow. Lovely to see the spring/summer meadows bursting with colour and scents Regine

Anonymous

Amanda I too love the smell of freshly cut grass. I was observing a local farmer the other day he was mowing a field of knee length grass,  hovering above the fields  were loads of Red Kite just waiting to see what lies beneath. Near where we live some neighbour’s have tree’s that has pink foliage really beautiful to see this time of year.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Red kites have really made a come back, beautiful to see,Sarah.

More daylight! Great to wake up to the light streaming through the blinds, and to have daylight we’ll into the evenings. Good for the soul!!! And more inclined to be out in the fresh air if it’s light outside.

❤️Bianca

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I do so love summer, well till the humidity ramps up anyway.  Nothing more relaxing than the sound of rain against the window at night or the sound of the wind rustling through the leaves.  Very relaxing.  The birds chirping outside my bedroom window at 4:30 am I could do without tho.  Wish they could learn to sleep in a bit later.  Damn, they wake up early.

Oh, and the sight of short shorts and bikinis can be quite pleasant too 😊.

The Purple Martins returning to build their nests in the barn just outside my horses stall, watching them flit about the barnyard. The Ospreys returning to build their best on my neighbors pier, and Dungeness getting to watch bald eagles in their mating ritual above the river. The grass growing in, I know soon we won’t have to feed the horses any more, they’ll eat grass all summer long. The big spring thunderstorms flashing lightning over the horizon, and the smell of rain in the air just before the storm breaks. And of course, who can forget the treasured sounds of sneezing. My wife’s allergies 🤧 screaming until the pollen settles out once ask the yes are in full leaf.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Oh they are so adorable are they not.

We’ll get the deer in our yard a little later in the year, they’ll stroll down the shore line once the water is a little warmer. Or maybe they’re waiting for something else? I dunno… for now they stay up the street a short distance in the neighbors yards. The other day we counted i think 14 or so.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Love the smell of fresh cut summer grass Gen

Anonymous

Well my beauty of the woods I can see the warm air of summer has tickled thy Volvo. Such a magical time of year from spring transition to summer, if only more people actually got out their cars and made an effort to walk, the beauty they come across is breathtakingly amazing. So lovely to get the shear cotton and lace dress out and soak up the early sun sweetie. Amanda xx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?