Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

For you white skinned girls out there, what’s your take on sun tans? Bad for you? Good for you? Do you avoid the sun’s rays like the plague? Do you tan under the sun or in a salon? Or do you spray on your tan?

Me, I like a nice tan, slowly and naturally acquired, it somehow makes me feel healthier and happier. I’m too late in life to fret about skin damage. But I realise last year my tan just didn’t happen – I must try harder this summer.

Marti xxx

Eona Oh
      Lady

I got skin cancer in 2017. Couple surgeries later and I avoid the sun like the plague! 🌂

Anonymous

I like to get a little tan. Right now I am pale white. I understand the caution, yesterday I had shorts on and was in the sun for about 15 minutes.

People were running naked in the sun for thousands of years before clothes were invented. It just feels so good when those tiny photons impinge my skin and make it tingle that I find it hard to believe a gentle tan acquired slowly is so terrible.

Which is worse: die of cancer, or die of boredom?

Eona Oh
        Lady

Die from cancer? I’d much rather die of boredom. Cancer is a terrible experience I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

So if you avoid the sun you’ll die of boredom? What a sad existence if that’s the only thing that excites you! LOL

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Eona Oh.

There’s nothing quite as sexy as strappy tan lines on freshly burnt skin Marti but Tee shirt lines….Yuck

Anonymous

– something I’ve never tried, but there’s always a first time.

Marti xxx

Paula
      Lady

I tan and I’m a nudist fir many years so no tan lines here.

HI Marti,

I am one of those people that brown easily ,My mom was the same way.

However I dont really care for being out in the sun any more.

I have a friend that has lily white skin and I am so envious.

Mine will never be that white but I try to wear protection any more.

At 56 it doesn’t matter a lot.LOL

Huggs Patty

I used to tan much easier than I do now but as I’m on an antibiotic that makes me more susceptible to sunburn, thus I’m using SPF 50 moisturizer whether putting on makeup or not, as well as strong sunblock, and I’m still getting too much sun. Is rather get a nice tan, but what’s a girl to do?

Burnt Bridgette

Due to aging and dark spotting I wear lots of foundation or sun screen on my face but I still enjoy laying in the yard in a bikini for a full body tan especially after a body shave. I love seeing myself in tan lines in the mirror with my breast and bottoms standing out. Just be careful of using public showers afterwards

Anonymous

Yes id love to get a proper tan but til then ill keep on using my fake tan til it warms up in 🇬🇧 uk

Anonymous

Marti….

Living in England, I manage to go a beautiful brown colour every summer…..the trouble is that four out of five years it’s bloody rust!!!

I’m all for a tan, but you really do have to look after your skin….

Grace x

Anonymous

Lol Grace,

A new weather descriptor. I think across most of the UK, today must be one of the rustiest – get out there if you dare! What a dismal day.

As if I care, The joint is in the oven, the wine is warming by the radiator, and friends are coming round later for a meal. A touch of ‘normal’.

Marti xxx

C

Girls,

A little sunlight is good for the Vitamin D, but I agree too much is not good. Use a good screen!

Other thing to watch is the tan lines! I was at the beach in a one-piece swimming last year. Afterwards I lay out to dry off a bit, and when I got home had a nice tan line in the shape of a ladies one piece to show for it! Quite funny actually.

S

Pumped
      Lady

Blonde and blue eyes, don’t tan well, but I do darken up a bit. I may lay out a few times in the summer for a half hour, much more than that and I get broiled! Out working in the yard in the summer I will be in shorts and no top. We have a nice deck and I will pull on my tiny, bright pink  boxers and lay out. I have a couple pair of these, only in bright pink. The combination gets my wife “worked” up!

https://joe-snyder.us/joe-snyder-cheek-boxer

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.
      Anonymous

Well I did like natural tanning, nothing really beats it. But since I have developed some black moles I have been warned not to expose my skin to the sun to much. Yes they are checked every year and the area around them measured for growth. So now I have to be extremely careful. A few have been removed, but like the mole in our Grace ‘s garden they pop up elsewhere. So girls please be careful, and if a mole look or changes please please have it checked. Amanda

Anonymous

Nothing like a golden brown all over in the privacy of back yard by the pool. Not even summer yet here but already got my tan base done.

Donna

My wife just bought me two bikini bottoms for the tanning booth! I’m looking forward to trying it for the first time.

Nancy
      Lady

I love the look of a nice tan. Unfortunately, as I spend most of my outdoor time in drab, it’s usually t-shirt and long, drab shorts tan on me. I am usually good about using sunscreen, to try to avoid this ugly tan pattern. But, I tan/burn easily anyway.

Like others, I’ve had a couple moles removed and generally just try to avoid excessive sun for health reasons. Not to mention, excessive sun/heat don’t get along well with my body anymore anyway.

Birel

Hi Marti

At the moment I’m using a tinted moisturiser (Dove) to get a gradual all over effect. I have noticed the natural tan lines on my upper arms, legs and neck are becoming less noticeable so it must be working. Have also used a body tanning mousse in the past with good effect. Although you have to be a bit of a contortionist to get round the back🤣

Try to use some SPF cream on my face and exposed skin if out in sun for long spells, although not much of a problem in Scotland🤣🌨⛈🌧

❤️Bianca

Elaine
      Duchess

Fat looks better brown.

Yes I tan. Private yard so lay out in the nude.

I too tan very easy. I’ve been to the beach 3 times this year and laid out in the sun. First time I didn’t realize how much sun I was actually getting till I came inside and took off my bikini top. I had major tan lines. I was a little worried at first that my wife or someone would notice, but so far no one has. It’s starting to fade and become unnoticeable now. Something I always wanted to do.

Anonymous

Hi Ladies , you girls are so lucky , i have been fair complected my whole life . My parents never let me go our in the summer till the sun went down . Red hair and blue eyes , pink skinned , i missed a lot of fun but at least my skin is still soft and creamy . Enjoy , Leslie

I just realized that I would love to have a tan line while wearing a skimpy two piece suit.

I tan easy, even in a sunny day in a white winter.  And I love the color, the glow that my skin acquires after. However, I have been exposed to the sun too much (a lot of outdoor activities), and my natural color haven’t recovered for many years. Now I regularly use spf50 for protection  to avoid further damage to my skin.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

When younger I would on occasion, catch a little sun by the pool while vacationing. However I’ve always been an active outside person. Between chasing kids and GK, yard work, taking care of my house, plenty of time in the sun.  Also living in the deep south we have ample warm sunny days. I just don’t have to go   looking for the sun. Even with sunscreen, head to toe,  I stay fairly tanned most all year.

I like hanging out by our pool in a bikini and getting plenty of sun. Only problem my SO hates my tan lines!! I always tell her it comes with the outfit!! She just shakes her head and we move on. So glad she understands! LOL.

Lanna

I love sun tans and while I tan very nicely my current life makes that nearly impossible. I use Sally Hansen products and absolutely love them. Summer time brings most days out with at least sections of the product applied, typically arms.

Sandy

I’ll be out there catching rays every chance I get. I just love my bikini top tan lines. I work outside quite a bit and try to stay away from those dreaded t-shirts that give our arms those farmer arm tans lol.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?