Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Both my wife and myself have covid at the moment, so we can’t go out.
      The weather over south Wales is very nice and hot (for Wales). This tempted me to do something, and now I’m regretting it a little….
      I woke around 7:30 AM this morning. As I lay in bed, my wife was still fast asleep, I had an Idea. I’d get up and go and sit in the garden wearing one of new swimsuits. The one I chose has a round neck with a clasp behind the neck. I put this swimsuit on with a wrap around mini skirt. Went down stairs, put the kettle on and ventured into the garden. By now, it was around 9AM. I sat on the garden chair and just relaxed. It was so wonderful to feel the sun against my skin. It was early, so still quite cool. The kettle boiled, I went in and put the tea in the pot. I went back outside, and gave the tea time to brew… I sat back in my chair….. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Outside in my new swimsuit. Lovely and sunny. No one around. Bliss!.

I fell asleep!
      I woke up TWO HOURS LATER!!!!!!!!
      I now have the most amazing tan lines that only a halter neck style swimsuit can give you.
      There are not many places where I take my top off, but I have discovered that a couple of my shirts quite nicely show off the ring neck.
      I guess that I’ll be stuck with this temporary “tattoo” for some time. I guess that I’m lucky that I wasn’t wearing a bikini 🙂

Cerys.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s an oops moment Cerys!

Hi Cerys,

Wishing you and your SO a quick recovery from COvid.

Alice

Peta Mari
      Lady

Dobbed in by the tan. Hillarious. (Living in a part of Australia with 40 degree summers. I understand totally what happened.) I did a similar thing with strappy sandals. Normally I’d wear flip flops.

K Swim
      Lady

I did something like that in the summer of 2020. It was an athletic style Speedo one piece swimsuit.

Although I did it on purpose, how badly I got burnt was NOT on purpose. Now, near the end of summer 2022, I still have a racerback tan line on my back.

Even though I do enjoy seeing it when I look in the mirror (with the need to shave away back hair), I don’t ever wish to explain that to anyone if they ever saw it. The fact I haven’t dated in a few years has made it easy.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?