Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This has to be my favorite time of the week. I still get up early but everyone else is in bed.  I can take an hour or two to myself, enjoy my coffee, listen to the birds, read CDH, etc. .  I am still wearing my nightgown and new pink and purple striped robe.  I just feel like I am 100% me and can just focus solely on myself for a little bit.  Thank you God for these moments.

Hi Georgia!

I absolutely LOVE this post!!!  I can feel that these words were written with a smile on your face, and that’s such an amazing thing!!  Anytime a person says they feel 100% them, it makes me smile.  Happy for ya hun, so glad you had a chance to be who you are 100%, and I hope you enjoyed your coffee!!

<3  Lauren

I love this post too. Mornings in your favorite nightgown are rewarding in many ways. relaxing, quiet time to enjoy being feminine. On the old TV show The Rockford Files, Jim Rockford said his favorite time was mornings because no one had yet messed up his day!

Anonymous

Sundays morning is always a time to stay in bed with my guy and do some bonding in the bed sheets. To me that is more fun than being alone by myself.

I totally agree with the idea of bonding with someone in bed, but my bed is empty now so I am finding my happy with me.  Have a good time!

Ah Sunday mornings, coffee shower and getting my Sunday outfit on. Yeah girly me and sharing the day with my SO. Sunday is a beautiful day and for me always feminine on that day.

Helena
      Lady

What is it about Sundays that make us feel the most feminine? I agree, it is that one day of the week where I feel the most sensual and I can’t even explain it.

But Sundays, ah…that just brings out the girl in me. I get to be in touch with myself, enjoying myself in my silk chemise slip, feeling the softness of my legs and body under the sheets. Just being lazy, basically, but very much in tune with myself.

Anonymous

Sunday mornings are the best, so laid back and relaxed. Put on the coffee, read the paper (it’s the one day in the week I get the real thing delivered), put on some jazz or classical music, make a leisurely breakfast. This time of year, coffee on the back deck in my nightshirt, kimono robe and slippers and listening to the birds. So peaceful.

Yes I agree, Sunday mornings are always the best. Sitting on the patio watching the birds feast from the bird feeders and a warm cup of coffee wearing my night gown and slippers. Nothing like it. So peaceful and relaxing!!

Lanna💋

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?