Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

I had planned to go shopping this past weekend at Victoria Secret to buy some pretties to start myself a new feminine wardrobe. I was so excited and felt so confident. All week I spent some time looking at Members Pictures, reading articles here on CDH and felt ready for anything. Then late Friday afternoon I got an opportunity to work over the weekend and the money was too good to refuse. ” What the heck, I’ve waited this long, I can wait a few more days”,I told myself. So I worked all day Saturday and till noon on Sunday, the whole time I could not get thoughts of silky lingerie, stockings, garter belt and soft kimona off my mind. On my way home Sunday I drove by a mall totally in another world in thought. By the time I realized the mall was there, I had passed it and had to turn around and quickly parked my work truck. I walked into the mall feeling great! I had a plan, knew what I wanted to buy and what store I was shopping at. I had not been in a mall in over 10 years, but I was feeling Great and was looking forward to my adventure. And there it was, Victoria’s Secret. I entered the store and suddenly felt a rush of anxiety come over me. There were soo many shoppers, I hadn’t thought of upcoming x-mas. I hadn’t thought of Sunday noon. I walked around the store looking like a deer frozen by car head lights. A 20 something, very young looking attendant approached me and asked, “Can I help you”? I said, “No Thanks, just looking”. I walked deeper into the store telling myself, “Get it together, it’s only clothes”.” Yes, but it’s womens clothes and your a man “, I said to myself.  I next found myself standing in a group of age 20 somthing young men who were there shopping with their GG SO’s who wear in the fitting rooms trying on clothes. I heard them talking about last weeks game??, something I could care less about. I knew this was not gonna work as planned so I started heading out the door and thats when I bumped into a very pretty woman who may have been in her early 60’s. She was lovely, long, curly blond hair, very sexy in a classy way. “Can I help you find something sir, you look a bit lost”, she said.  “Yes, I need to buy my girl freind a x-mas present”, I told her. She was great, I’m sure if the store had not been so crowded I would have asked her for help for me, but it was, and I didn’t. Oh Well, my girlfreind is getting over $400 in lingerie for x-mas and I saved $20 by opening a Victoria’s Secret Credit Card. Maybe Next Time……

I think you have a solid ally in that senior shop assistant now, regardless of who you shop for!  That’s a promising start. 😊

Hugs, Donna

Come on Bren…..woman up!  LOL.

Dame Veronica

Time to grow a pair lol.  It is amazing how many thoughts rush through your head when the moment happens.  Then we think back to what we should have done.  I can promise it only gets easier.  Juts remember they want to sell you things no matter who it is for.

Barbara
      Lady

Anxiety and excitement happen…it’s a flood of emotions. It does get easier I can promise you that! I would echo Donna Ross’s remark, find an ally. Be careful though, once you find a helpful assistant that you have been honest with, you’ll spend too much money!! 🙂

Becka
      Lady

Shopping for gurl clothes is fun and exciting, especially when it comes to trying on shoes or boots!  Love doing that!

hi bren. i’m with you there, I get the same anxiety shopping for femme clothes, that said, it still doesn’t stop me. its silly really because no-one knows they are for you, for all anyone knows, you could be buying them for your wife, mum or daughter, even a friend. but its that niggling doubt in your mind lol. I think a dose of courage and assertiveness is needed from both of us!

take care bren, love fiona xxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?