Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I get older, and I look in the mirror, it looks like my eyes have sunken into their sockets, with notable shadows around them. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a makeup technique that can hide this?  It is hell to get old.

Gwyneth
      Lady

Only one way NOT go get old!

Gwyn

Yes indeed, the other day a very boring speaker at work, who had made several people slip into an afternoon slumber, piped up that taking naps helps people avoid old age, especially if taken while driving!
        🙂

Hi Kerri,  I said yes but they are not as bad now as they used to be.  Last year during a routine eye exam I was told that my eyes were becoming so hooded that I was losing some vision.  Along with that my eyes were sinking deeper into the socket.  So I opted to get them surgically fixed (brow lift and lid lift) and regained the 40% of vision that I had lost.  It wasn’t exactly fun but it made a really big difference in my field of vision.  Now I see from the floor to the ceiling while before my vision stopped  at the 5 foot mark.  Part of my problem was genetic (my mom had the same situation) and the rest was just getting old and wearing out.  I still have some depression around my eyes sockets but it’s not real pronounced and I have never found a way to correct that look with makeup.  My usual solution is to wear glasses (I need  daily glasses anyway) that have a tint or are auto-darkening.  That way my eyes don’t show clearly.  I hope that this helps, and you’re right, getting old is no fun.    Marg

Getting old can be challenging, but it beats the hell out of the only other option.

Anonymous

Hi Kerry,

Yes, me too. I’m sure there’s clinics everywhere that would willingly offer treatments if you have the money.

I think Marge’s suggestion is worth trying – find some nice feminine glasses to distract from or hide your actual eye area. See if that helps.

eM xxx

Harriette
        Lady

Last week, I went to a new British glasses chain that has come to Canada – Specsavers. I paired up with a very accommodating sales clerk and will soon have 3 very different glasses!

Crossdressing can be hexpensive. 🤑

You should embrace getting older…no longer any worries about what people think, being offered seats on busses and trains, getting closer to retirement (if not already there – which means more time dressing!), grandchildren (love them, but give them back when they cry or need nappy changing), falling asleep in the afternoon (and blame it on tiredness rather than the two glasses of wine you had a lunch), telling people what you really think about them and their terrible dress sense and not caring about the consequences….what’s not to like?

Oh and for the eyes. There are some wonderful refreshing eye packs for women that you can try.

Yes it’s called Face taping- it pulls your temples back and stretches your skin smoothing out the circles and indentation under your eyes. You look 29-25 years younger. Combine the finished pulled taping with concealer and foundation. Read the post  I did for face taping weeks ago.

Meghan

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Not sunken eyes, but heavily hooded lids that screw with eyeshadow and makeup.

xoxo

Rayna

I voted yes, they are not so much sunken as they are baggy. Serious bags underneath, especially the left. At present I’m just using a lot of concealer which helps for   a photo but for “live” – not so much I imagine. I’m trying hard not to let my dismorphia  over such things get in the way of my overall CD enjoyment.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

In the last five or so years and from the eyelids down, everything has “gone south” I’m still the same weight, but sagging a lot…around the middle  But then,…. I’m now closer to 80 than 70, so it has to be expected. So if and when I do my make up, I just allow for the above and trying to look like I’m “growing old disgracefully”.

Caty.

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

Kerri, at least there is something that can be done for baggy eyes. There is an eye serum treatment that you can buy on Amazon. You may have seen the infomercials for it. It gets rid of the bags under your eyes. I use it whenever I dress as Angela, and I swear by it. Yes, the effects only last a few hours. But take it from me, it works!!

Angela, yes I know there are several (expensive) eye serums on the market that have been advertised and demonstrated on talk shows and medical advice programs. You pat little dots under the eyes on the bags and you can feel them tightening within minutes. I know it last only a few hours but with face taping and makeup combined you will look3 0 years younger. What is the name brand you use and how much does it cost,? where on Amazon ?

Angela Wagner
          Managing Ambassador

Here’s the full title: Beverly Hills men’s instant facelift and eye serum treatment for dark circles, puffy eyes, and wrinkles. It’s not cheap — it costs $35. But I’ve been using it for months and I have still not run out. Worth every penny, in my opinion. And I use it in addition to face taping and makeup. I tried concealer for my eye bags — not effective. I need all the help I can get, so I’m going to use anything and everything that works.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?