Tagged: 

• This topic has 44 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?

I don’t care about football don’t know who’s going to win don’t even know who is playing

Hi Inga,

A great question!  American football wraps up a season with the Super Bowl.  The winners of the playoffs in the NFC and AFC conferences meet in the Super Bowl. The winner has bragging rights!

Some enjoy football, some the menu choices but others watch to see the Super Bowl commercials and be entertained.  The halftime is a musical performance extravaganza.

With COvid, fans have not been able to attend football games this season.  22,000 first line responders were invited to view this game which is in Tampa Florida.  Ironicly, the Tampa football team clinched a berth in the Super Bowl game against last years winner – the Kansas City Chiefs.

Alice

Anonymous

I think that it is as fake as professional wrestling with predetermined outcomes, so who cares.

Jennifer

Leonara
        Ambassador

Wow… I thought only my wife believes that
        Interesting

Leonara
        Ambassador

Wow… I thought only my wife believes that
        Interesting

Maybe a better question is what is your game day outfit? I am still trying to find a cute tapered KC jersey. Then choices: leggings or denim skirt, boots or sneakers! The best part of the Super Bowl is dressing for it!!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I did think about asking what are going to wear to watch the Super Bowl, but than I realized so many ladies are just not going care about the game. Therefore, I left it a simple poll. I am sure I will work some red and white into my outfit.

Very true!! I am just looking to bring my fem game to watching the game! I haven’t gotten to make up selection yet!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Denise.
            Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

You just reminded me I need to buy a new mascara!!! Thanks, Hon!!

Anonymous

i said i don’t care. rather put on a dress and go shopping. anyone here with me?

Leonara
        Ambassador

I am with you at halftime!!!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t care.  My interest in football has waned over the years.  I’d rather go shopping.  Where to Rachel?

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

That’s a wonderful idea, however, here in Michigan most of the stores will be closed at the time of the game. A great pre game activity, lol, enjoy.

Anonymous

I would love to see Tampa win but I think that KC is way to strong a team. It should be a great game

Holly

I’m going to pick Tampa. It’s difficult to bet against the GOAT. In addition to the GOAT, the offensive coordinator was a record setting quarterback at my alma mater. That being said, sit back and enjoy the game.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

I don’t care too much, honestly, because I really don’t follow football that closely. However, living in the area, I have to root for the home team!

GO BUCS! 😉

Leonara
        Ambassador

That’s the spirit!!! Go for the home team

Krista
      Duchess

Superbowl?  The last time I watched an NFL game was back in my university days and only because my father-in-law was a passionate fan.  And that was over 40 years ago.  I agree with the others who’d rather go shopping. Or I’ll watch Netflix. Stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Carolyn! Being from Missouri, KC maybe?  Actually,  I will probably be watching the Puppy Bowl.   Go Hounds!   Hugs

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Kansas City.  One, because I think they’re the better team, but moreso because I’ve disliked Brady ever since people starting calling him better than Montana…. sheesh

Anonymous

This girl is from Tampa, and that’s never going to happen😘 Go Bucs🏈

Haley

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I Love The Puppy Bowl………….no losers…….everyone is a WINNER!!!!

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

….. I thought the question was about the Supper Bowl ……

ops !

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Wings, pizza, and chili.😁  oh, breaded mozzarella sticks too!

And lots of Tums afterwards.☹

Anonymous

I’m going for KFC….damn, they are closed!!!!

IsabelB
      Lady

I’m afraid I have no interest at all in American Football.
      However, the Six Nations Rugby Championship starts this weekend, so I will most definitely be watching that – and hopefully watching Ireland beat Wales on Sunday!

Isabel x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

It should be made clear that nobody is being forced to watch the game here or anything….

Just saying.  Anyway, I’m just waiting for the next World Cup myself.   🙂

Stevie

Strong athletic men running around all night in very, very tight pants. Sounds like the winner is…..ME! 😉

(And I voted for KC)

Anonymous

Hi

Super what????

I’m a Rugby Union girl…

Tough men in a tough game….not a suit of armour in sight!!!

Go Go England!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

Tom Brady is so hot hope his team win and get another ring Like to play little touch football or tackle Brady and him to me .  giggles

LOL – I would too! I also know many women FB fans who often say they would love to be in the post-game locker room. They are sometimes shocked to hear me say “yes, me too!” 😉

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Yes Donna, thank you!  I was waiting for somebody to mention that pretty boy Brady, haha.  Although  you may have to tackle that cute wife of his first 😉.   Surprised that nobody had mentioned those shiny butts sticking up in the air during huddle or anything….. 🏈

I just wanna see people getting together again.  (safely!)

Anonymous

no way! Kliff Kingsbury is way hotter! to bad his team stinks lol

Emily
      Lady

I’ve never been much of a sports person, so I never even know when the “big  games” are being played until I see the media hype. I guess that would be considered the girlie part of me (or at least one of the many).

Go sports! Get the points! Throw/kick/hit/or whatever the ball (?)

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Lacking anything else that I can do on that day, watching football is just one more temporary escape from the humdrum of not being able to go or do anything outside our home. Who wins is not as important as that it be a good game to watch.

Now, about those vaccines….

Anonymous

[postquote quote=443288]
      I get his his wife too giggles.

Anonymous

go West Ham United

If we’re talking last cup, I’d say Come on You Gunners! This season slightly tougher to be a Gunner, but I’ll still happily wear my Giroud jersey with a cute skirt… he may be with the Blues but what a beautiful man 😍

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Now you are talking!

Hugs

Samantha x x

Anonymous

I’d love too see my magpie’s get back in there and do something. Maybe one of these days they’ll figure out you don’t need one player you need a team. Go Newcastle.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Heck I’m still annoyed there was no Euro 2020.  There sure as #!@$*! better be a World Cup next year!!

Miss seeing my Germans win…😉

As of now going on a tour of Europe! Up the Irons!

Really hard to do that while rooting for your North London neighbors 😉

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Lol, here we go…  I do miss that fun on the field.

Always room for a fifth gold star on my shirt…..😁

Anonymous

He’ll probably finish the season, I feel bad for the guy, they’re not giving him anything to build with and the biggest problem which you see in a lot of sports is the egos. You can only have one captain on a ship and that’s him, regardless if you like what he says or not, shut up and do as your told. Look at our last world cup team. Mr. Waistcoat layed it flat out at the beginning, I’m the boss you’ll do as your told and if you don’t like it there’s the door. He left all the big heads at home and it was our best showing in a very long time. Newcastles problems go higher than him.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?