• Creator
    Topic
    Philma Bierstein
    Participant
    Registered On: May 28, 2020
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 130

Sorry I haven’t chimed in lately, ladies.  I’m not ignoring you, I’ve just been up to my false eyelashes with work!!

Even my free time gets booked super-fast.  If you are married or in a serious relationship, you know what I mean.  Hangin’ out doing what the Mrs. wants to do keeps a nice, happy home, you know?

I dressed a bit at home a week ago yesterday. It was fun.  Did a bit of drab shopping, but the only jumpsuits and dresses I liked were one size too small.  Bummer.  I’ll share pictures when I get time to edit, and fuzz out my horrible hairdo (more of a hair-DON’T!)

No big deal about stuff.  Just felt the need to reconnect with you gals, even though I can’t seem to find the time to get out.  Hopefully things will lighten up soon at work, but that is not likely… teaching at a university has a way of taking up ALL your time during this pandemic.
    Be well, my lovelies!!

~Philma

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Philma Bierstein
      Participant

Truth, girl!!

Emily Alt
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 278

Anyone working during the pandemic gets a hall pass, as far as I’m concerned.  EVERYTHING is harder and takes longer.  Working your ass off beats the alternative.  Hang in there.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Philma Bierstein
      Participant

Thank you Grace!  You are so sweet!! 😘🥰

I’ve just been up to my “not-been-shaved-in-a-while-wookie-armpits” in work.  Too many 10, 12, 15+ hour days than I can count.  I miss all you gals too!!!  Hopefully some pics to come soon!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 325

Hi Philma

I for one have missed you ….and your humour…so glad it was nothing more than ” busy”…..

Grace xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.