Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Karina
      Lady

Has anyone ever gone out in public or presented with super huge breastplates (I’m looking at the roanyer x cup for example)? I’m interested in doing it myself, and even if people know they’re fake I don’t really care cause I should be allowed to present how I want. But I’ve never heard of anyone else doing it, is there anyone that has experience with that that can tell me how the experience might be or what I should know?

Hi Karina nice meeting you and good luck girl thought about a breast plate but havent went there yet my forms do pretty well right now but keep us informed at how it goes he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Karina
        Lady

If not many people have done this maybe I’ll have to pioneer the look, I’ll let you know if I do it haha

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t have one but I’ve known some girls who do.

Its an attention magnet so be prepared to be the center of attention where ever you go. Some will fall over themselves to meet you while others will be disgusted and laugh at obvious fake breasts. You say you don’t care… good for you.

A breast plate is a bit difficult to get on and off and can be torn around the edges where its thin so use lots of powder. If you have help with this then the better. Plates cover your whole chest, shoulders, and back, and everyone says they are hot and you will sweat a lot depending on the weather.

The size you’re looking at will be heavy even if you opt for the cotton filled breasts instead of the silicone gel. Beyond the obvious breasts size, you will be able to have nice cleavage and able to wear low cut revealing tops… if you can find something to fit you. Clothing selection with that size bust is very limited. You will need a choker or some other item to disguise where the neckline meets your skin. You can trim the neck lower if you need too.

Different manufacturers place the breast close or farther apart and some say theirs looks unnatural… usually too close together. Skin tone is another factor and its not easy matching your plate to your own skin tone but makeup can help with this.

For myself I’ve been interested in breast plates but the high cost and limited opportunities to wear it and the fragile nature of it makes it unappealing to me. I prefer my silicone forms in different sizes and shapes to a plate.

Have fun and enjoy your huge breasts!

Karina
        Lady

Yeah, I’ve decided even if somehow they were legitimate and real breasts people would assume they’re fake anyway so what does it matter 😂 real friends wouldn’t make fun of me for my body and that’s enough. Thanks for all the advice, I’ll use it and let you know how it goes if I decide to do it!

I gave up on mine, the fight to get it on is bad enough, all the talc and the having to clean up before you cover your ‘LBD’ in white. Once thats done you feel great because they wiggle and you can go braless in a summer dress as well. Its just that moment when you get home and what was talc is a sort of sweaty slime an the suction wont let go, you fight to get it over your head, the fear of €300 ripping apart… Mine now  lives in a box in my wardrobe.

K Swim
      Lady

I used to have a silicone filled “G” cup which was a bit bigger than I was comfortable with. As far as your “X” cup, I’ve seen those online. Before that size, there is “S” cup which I hear is unrealistically huge, limited selection of shirts you can use, and even the cotton filled ones are very heavy. No doubt you’d have those issues with “X” cups…then there’s “Z” cups…………………………

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Go for it.  Nothing wrong with chasing your dream.  Expect a lot of ridicule from the mainstream public and nearly every trans woman you encounter.  Guessing that giant breastplate will feel more like an expensive ball and chain after a while.

Cece X
      Lady

I saw a sexual video of someone wearing those. My first impression was that they were so unnatural but so mesmerizing. My second thought was where do you store them? (My studio apartment is too small for something I cannot fold and store in a box.) You would wear them so seldomly, so I imagine they will live 99.99% of the time in your secret stash.

Pumped
        Lady

Store them? Well the huge sizes may be a problem! I wear my G cup breast plate every week. I have the box that Roanyer supplies with them. It is a nice dark blue fairly plain box and in my case in it on the bottom shelf of my book case with some other stuff piled on top. Hidden in plain sight!

Karina
        Lady

I plan to wear them as much as possible haha, but I didn’t think about the storage, it should be okay but I’ll make sure. Thanks for the help!

Pumped
      Lady

I have a Roanyer G cup breast plate that I wear often. Keep in mind I never leave the house! They are really closer to a 38DDD cup on me. Without a bra they stick out more, a bra pulls them in a bit.

I can not imagine going out in the S or X sizes that have! First issue would be to find a blouse or sweater that would fit properly and you might need one tailored. I think you would want to pad your hips and butt a bit more than normal to try balance them out some. Plus the X cup weighs 15 pounds!

Karina
        Lady

I’ll keep the balance in mind, and I actually have some experience and may be able to tailor my own clothes or at least learn to haha. I’ll let you know how it goes when I get them!

Anonymous

Do not have breast plate as when started dressing they did not exist, like most started with waterballons, but think I now have found the “right” size for me which is “normal” silicone breast forms which for me gives a 40H sized bra. “They” might be large, but never wear any thight fitting clothes when in public and over the last 15 years never had a rude comment. So I am of the opinion, the size depends on the bodytype as obviously a small “skinny” person with even a “F” cup would be large.  Anyway, if someone looks at my “boobs” they might not look so well at my makeup!!

Karina
      Lady

I’ve thought about using balloons and such, I currently have the h cup breastplates and really like the weight and feel of them that balloons don’t provide. Also I hope it’s okay to ask, do you actually have experience with ridicule due to this or do you just assume that’s what would happen? I can handle ridicule as long as I’m safe but I don’t know how much to expect haha

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?