Tagged: 

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I was invited to a Superbowl party by these very nice women whom with I had recently started to become acquainted. We had all met before in Crystal River around Christmas and this time it was down south; well.. the town’s name ended with ‘Beach’. I told them to have chips and nacho cheese ready and I would bring the football. They did and I did. I was glad to join them.. and glad that they had asked me along. Shawna anticipated a delightful weekend learning everything she can and chumming with these three women. I guess I also needed to see if i had what it took to do that thing where ‘girls just want to have fun’.

Two of my new Female friends had delightfully long nails. They were a pair that came together. One polished black, the other polished green. Fingers and Toes. By their nails I knew there could be danger. Their hair was so short it was like they were growing it for the first time and they were dressed shlubbily-lovely. I was dressed like regular Shawn. I had removed my french-tips but I left my nails long with the clear polish still shining and little hints of leftover white at the edges in case somebody wanted to ask. I wore my pony-tail high and I left off the rider’s boots and wore comfortable deck shoes.

The first thing they brought out was Shrimp and cocktail sauce. There was wine and Heineken. And then there was a thoughtful salad. Good stuff like little oranges and tender, savory chicken and ingredients I won’t have time to mention. Because the clock was nearing to kick-off he first topic of conversation was: ‘What team are you rooting for?’ They seemed to want to know from me.

I supposed they thought I would have Some thoughtful analysis ready to explain why I thought this team or that team was likely to win based on how this guy or that guy ran up and down the field all season. Or how this coach or that coach was smarter. Or how this player jumped up and down differently than the way this other player jumped up and down. Who knows? I don’t have time or the care to figure all that out. So I just say, who would you want to win: a tiger? or a sheep? (..it was the Rams vs the Bengal’s). I’ll just pick one for convenience so I say ‘Bengals’. But they couldn’t seem to choose based on the Mascot.

It seemed like they needed the Choice to come from something else so I said that the next best criteria would be be based on their clothes. Who has the best Colors and Styles? The first thing I always look for are shiny hats. Right away one of my new friends informed that they are called ‘helmets’. Oh we are so cute. I said that I like it when the hat is chrome and shiny.. I will always be for that team. You can see the whole stadium on their heads. There were no chrome helmets. While the Rams had the swirl of the Horns shown on their heads and the Bengals had their Tiger’s Stripes across their shoulders, still no choice could be named.

I knew I wasn’t getting this exactly Right. So thirdly I said that sometimes I’ll wait until some player’s story comes to light. Like a human interest story. Something that grabs at your heart and makes a tear’s well form in your eye. A player’s child at the special hospital or someone’s mom passes on.. God forbid all these but you know.. planet earth happens. I explain that a story like this can make me choose a team. But I didn’t see any heartfelt stories to choose either.

We all still  couldn’t Choose ..they, like me didn’t care much one way or another about the game or the teams. But it seemed an on-going topic so finally I suggested that we pick an outcome and root for that. I picked 21 to 28 Rams. That did seem to work. Everyone picked their numbers.

So the game started and blah-blah-Blah  run, pass, kick, run, pass kick, we sat there to the end. I liked Mary J. Blige’s outfit where the Leopard’s spots were little shiny mirrors. I was trying to see what was the gold statue around Snoop Dog’s neck. I was hoping it was a cute ‘lil puppy dog. At the end my prediction did not hold true. The true Score was 20 to 23 Rams. Why couldn’t I see it? I don’t know.

So we’ll meet Again.. I can’t wait. Like the song by Nu-shoos: “I Can’t Wait!” ..Black Nails Woman likes quotes. During discourse she told me: “Vision without Execution is Hallucination.” …(Thomas Edison) I knew she was right but it sounded like it came from a guy who was probably pretty full of himself so I replied with someone else’s truth: “By Perceiving Illusion One Experiences Reality” …(the inscrutable Mr. Ang)

.. Shawna.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?