Tagged: 

• This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. A few months ago after a day out in a neighbouring town on an adventure visiting a restaurant and some shops i was driving back en femme in a sexy little black dress and seamed stockings with my favourite mary jane 5” heels and full makeup and saw the petrol was low so pulled into a small petrol station and taking a brief look around i tottered out of the car, filled up and then strutted to the pay desk where a pretty cashier watched me select a few items in the shop and with a beaming smile welcomed me to the counter asking me how i was doing and then had a 10 minute conversation that was filled with wonderful comments about my outfit ranging from my hair, my legs and heels to my nails. She told me i looked amazing and she really loved my heels. My confidence flew through the ceiling. No judgment just a pure amazing moment that im glad to say has merged into a blossoming friendship and soon a planned night out . . . I cant wait 🙂

Isn’t it lovely when people are kind and thoughtful and more concerned with who you are than what you are? It sounds like you had an exceptional experience and I hope the friendship grows and blossoms.

Millie

A young woman once told me she liked my skirt and I was exstactic.  I can’t imagine how great an entire conversation was.

Nice topic Michelle and I am glad you had such a nice experience.

I believe there are a lot of very open minded people out there who know the world is not just black and white. It’s nice when paths cross and someone makes a nice comment or compliment about you or something you are wearing. That person also has a special gift/personality to be open and free to say so versus maybe liking how you look yet not saying anything. A quick compliment or short conversation can make someones day or lifetime.

I am not sure why but almost every time I go out I receive compliments from how I look overall to  shoes, dress, skirt, legs, makeup, nails, hair etc and I am always very flattered and also make sure I say thank you for the compliment.

After I started receiving compliments or questions I also started to say something to others  about looks, outfit, shoes etc. when the situation seemed good. This I only do when in fem because I don’t think it would go over so well coming from a guy. I have found women very interesting to talk with and I think they are very curious about the trans community.

Over the years I have had many wonderful experiences out and randomly meeting individuals, couples and groups and at times we have spent the evenings at clubs or other.

Remember to Pay the compliments forward,

Sandy

Jessica
      Lady

Wow, what a lovely experience. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with her. I hope it turns into a great and long friendship.

Awesome! Have you had the night out? If so, how did it go? It seems that she knew that you are a CDer and didn’t even react negatively in the least. Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

Danielle💋👠

Anonymous

Wouldn’t it be a great world if every outing was like this.It had to be an exceptional time for you.You had to be so happy,would have liked to seen the look on your face.

[quote quote=122114]Wouldn’t it be a great world if every outing was like this.It had to be an exceptional time for you.You had to be so happy,would have liked to seen the look on your face.

[/quote]
        It was incredible and I was shocked at first but the very best day . . . so far

Anonymous

I know I’d never pass and dress privately. My wife and her sister are supportive however. When I get a compliment about my skirt or dress…. woo! X

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was young and used to dress super sexy I used to get compliments, looks and get hit on by both guys and girls. I was surprised at how many girls liked it and how many guys wanted to know me better.

You had that look that some girls really like. Good for you. I’m glad you got out, showed your sexy self off and got a great reaction ti it.

Anonymous

I’ve already commented on this thread: elsewhere I’ve stated that my wife’s sis is the only other who knows I dress and has seen me. She always comments about my legs: ‘should have been a gal!’

I really like this story. Mx

Hello Michelle; Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. It’s great that you received so many heartfelt complements. It’s even better that you gained a personal friend.

Hi Michelle

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.  I hope you have an amazing night out and have met a friend for life.

I know the World seems like it has gone crazy and that there is so much wrong with it but I can’t help but wonder if some changes have been for the better and that most people now just aren’t bothered what others wear or do.

I’m a massive football (soccer) fan and am an active member on a forum for my favourite team.  One very prominent contributor is an openly transgender woman.  She receives no negativity due to her gender identity and is treated the same as everyone else.  Maybe I’m being naive but, if people like us can be accepted in a macho environment such as that, maybe we worry too much about what others will think if they ever found out about our other self?

Anyway, enough of my rambing!!! haha.

Have a great night out 🙂

Stacey xxx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That is so great when you are out dressed and receive compliments on your looks and attire. The first time that happened to me I panicked and ran off. The second time it happened I was just as panicked but didn’t flee. I stayed and spoke about my attire and even go a date out of it.

Anytime after that, I was hoping someone would talk to me about how I looked or liked what I was wearing. It was great.

Anonymous

That is a great story with a very happy ending.  I hope you have a great time when you two go out.  Also, congratulations on how pretty you were.  You obviously knocked it out of the park with your style and looks.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?