Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

After yet another less than adequate Amazon purchase of shapewear Harietta is frustrated.
      What I love is the feeling of a solid hold in all areas, plus some tummie tucking.
      What deals in great form/shapewear have you sisters found?

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by BillieJay.
      Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I have but not to often so I can’t really give any good advice on brands.

Syndee
      Lady

I am in the same situation as Sherri. I do have shape ware but I do not normally wear it. I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I have worn it and that was just around the house to see how it would feel to wear it for a few hours.

I LOVE my shapewear!  Especially items by Playtex and Rago!  I lust for my LLPGs and my longline bras.  So totally femme and exciting for me.  I LOVE being a gurl!

My answer would be Sometimes, if that was a choice.

What I would suggest is making sure that good quality shapewear is purchased. Given what shapewear is designed to do, it is under much more stress than a bra, for example. For more information, check:

https://www.herroom.com/shapewear-style-advice,919,30.html

My transformation into wendy is not complete without shapewear.

I’ve tried a few brands, cupid, maidenform, naomi and nicole, and a few other no name brands.

maidenform tops my list.  It may not be the best in the market, but to me some of them are seamless, and I wear panties under my shapewear, so that equals to wicked visible pantie lines.  Next is naomi and nicole.  The singlet I wear has a seam where they sewed the leg part, so you kinda get 2 vpls going on.

Love my Rago 6210 girdle-a firm, high waist girdle, my best girdle to date!

I am out in public more times than not in shapewear. I puts me mentally in a very girlie mood and feel I look more fem with it. Love the snugness. I do like maidenform and find it worth the money. I like an hourglass figure with everything pushed in and hip enhancers to give me that girlie figure

In the last few months I’ve bought 2 Cupid Shape It Up Waistline Shortie firm control (5408), this is a “butt” lifter, and 2 Maidenform Flexees Shapes Waist Trainer firm control (W82006).

I didn’t purchase my first “shapewear” item until 2020. It was a Maidenform Flexees Shapes Waist Trainer firm control (W0452); it looks like a “tube” top. I bought it to use for my 2020 photoshoot; it really accentuated my curves. However, I haven’t had any significant event/reason to wear it since then; so I don’t wear it regularly.

I haven’t worn my new pieces yet either; because of this, I didn’t vote.

I will sometimes wear a Maidenform Bodyshaper under my bodycon and wiggle dresses if I think that I look lumpy.  I really try for a perfectly smooth dress shape and this helps.  I don’t really need control but rather need a smoothing effect like where the indent of my bra band or pantyhose elastic might show.  I hope this helps someone.  Marg

I love wearing shape wear I love the way it feels the tightness, I use to have some really nice open bottom girdles but they were some of my purges and been kicking myself since. Had a underbust shaper that when I would wear it without a bra it pushed things up nice. Now I have become a fan of Spanx and Shapermint shapers and hose smooths out things nice and comfortable for all day long….

Yes from Honeylove. Never rolls down I have a variety of their products. I highly recommend them. They also have some very comfortable bras.

Harriette
      Lady

So many brands here. I will have to come back and do research.

I body shape whenever possible because I am reasonably slim enough to make pads have an attractive, real effect, which is one of my goals. Adding a bra with breast forms is shaping. I use relatively inexpensive butt/hip padded underwear because I am just starting out and learning. Looking at myself, though, I can’t tell how effective I have been (hence my profile image). I have longer thigh pads, but I haven’t used or even tested them yet (saving the stick-um for special days).

My favourite pants have wide pleated flares around my hips and thighs, so I get the same effects without shaping pads. A lucky fluke because they were bought on-line and are black. Couldn’t tell.

I do wear shapewear but I only wear my breast plate

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

The only shapewear I have is a waist cincher that I use occasionally when wearing a dress that’s tight around the tummy. I am thinking of getting an open bottom girdle next.

When Michelle is dressed ,there is always shapeware involved .My favorites include Bali,Cupid,Glamorise,Carnival and Underscore.After all,a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and that includes always looking her best and always being a lady.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Not around the house usually, but when I go out definitely.

If you have the “ pockets” to afford, Secrets in Lace has high quality  girdles, garter  belts , etc.  Also if shopping for a corset, have found the ladies at Orchard Corset to be friendly and helpful.  I only wear when dressing up on outings or if a photo op is planned.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?