Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Looking for a support group in the Spokane WA area — anyone?  I know there used to be one, but it seems to have disappeared.  Anyone?? . . . . . . . . anyone???

Lily
      Lady

Hello
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Julie I was wondering if you found a group in the Spokane area as I’m new in to CD and would love to meet with others in the local area.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Lily</p>

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Hello, Lily.  No, nothing yet.  I am tempted to try and start one, but don’t know how to gather girls together for it.  Let alone where to hold it or anything.  Any ideas?</span>

Hello Lily. No, I haven’t come across any leads.  Where do you live,, maybe we can start a group together.

Hello, Lily.  No, nothing yet.  I am tempted to try and start one, but don’t know how to gather girls together for it.  Let alone where to hold it or anything.  Any ideas?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?