Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have a supportive wife and am grateful and put myself in “oh so lucky category”.  Lots of times I will be dressed and she hardly gives stephanie a second thought, which is a good thing as I see she is accepting of all this.  However yesterday a big surprise from her.  I sleep in a cami but have to cover it with a t shirt because its uncomfortable to have bare shoulders in the winter time.  Also my bottom kinda pokes out ( which is ok when warm).  I have expressed this frustration a few times.  Well yesterday my wife was in the next town over that has some big stores.  When she got home she had a wonderful pair of pink pajamas tops and bottoms, unbelievably soft.  I thought they were for her (a little pout).  She smiled and said these are for stephanie.   I was and still am over the moon.  They feel so soft (especially since I had just body shaved).

You are right to count your blessings on having a supportive wife. Take extra good care of her and let her know she is appreciated.
      I do this and my wife buys loads of stuff for Jojo.
      Happy Wife, Happy cross dressing life. xx
      Jojo

What a wonderful surprise for you.  You are lucky to have such an understanding wife.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

That is so cool. It looks like you have a keeper there. Congrats on the new bedtime outfit.

Wow absolutely awesome you are a very lucky man, woman, crossdresser so blessed to have that I would have a heart attack if my wife ever bought anything for April. It makes me smile to imagine how you must feel. Awesome thanks for sharing!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

You are indeed one lucky lady Stephanie!

Sounds so comfy, enjoy them.

Syndee
      Lady

Stephanie,

That is great that your wife is so supportive of you. I am blessed in the same that my wife has no real issues with Syndee. We have gone to the store before and she has asked me do you like this? Every time she does I am over the moon, the fact that she acknowledges Syndee and think of her while we are shopping makes me so happy and grateful for her. Like many others have said take extra special care of her, I know I try to do the same with mine.

Hi Stephanie you are a lucky girl you are as same here with my supportive wife buying you items of femme clothing is a loving jesture that helps the heart grow fonder .. Mine just recently ordered Stephanie some silky long girly pink and red winder underware they feel so good and i can wear them to work with her blessings he he ..

Stephanie

Julie
      Lady

Very nice hun.

J J
      Lady

What a wonderful surprise. She is a keeper. It is wonderful to have an accepting wife, but even better to have a supportive one. While my wife is wonderful and accepts my dressing, she would, or at least hasn’t yet, bought my anything spontaneously like that. She has bought me a couple bra and panty sets for my birthday if I ask, but never as a total surprise. She neither encourages nor discourages my dressing, just accepts it has part of me, but is otherwise pretty indifferent about it.

What a sweetheart your wife is you are definitely blessed.

I sleep in a cami or chemise and panty in warm weather. In winter i wear an ankle length sleep/night gown. I agree that bare shoulders are a problem on cold nights. (Our bedroom sits over the unheated garage which doesn’t help. Like you I wear a woman’s t-shirt under my gown. Check out longer sleepwear for winter months. You can never go wrong with pink! Great wife.

hi all

yes just like Stephanie my wife is always very supportive, she would always keep me in mind when shopping, in the pas even bought me a dress and blouse, this is like having a sister, once when i hurt my arm she would help me on with my bra  and blouse or nightie, i cant tell you how wonderful it is to have a supportive wife like this,

Wendy

Thats beautiful true love unconditional love! I am happy for you that is so wonderful.

I know that feeling! My wife has bought me clothes and panties as presents! It is a great feeling!

Sarah Car
      Lady

Know how you feel my wife buys me things and its a nice surprise , she likes being with Sarah and have a girly chat and exchange tips on make up .

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?