Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

As u read through all the helpful suggestions from the last 18 hours I Jane felt quite the range of emotions:

Sadness… I really wanted to get this secret out to my wife, but I’ll have to wait.

Embarrasement … what was I thinking, this is serious conversation and I’m going to “ ha ha” it in a “costume” just so dumb!

Selfish…. I love my wife to pieces and I would never do anything to hurt her, yet all I was thinking about was me!

Cowardly…. enough said her!,

Thankful…. I am so new to CDH, but to have so many people take the time to write long thoughtful thoughts was inspiring.

Blessed… to be part of such a supportive community, truly blessed!,

Lastly…… Happy, as I shed tears on my iPad as I write this, I’m am so happy that I feel I averted disaster as well as received such great ideas for my game plan ahead…

So today is about me and as my wife headed out to workout, shop and go to lunch with a friend ( I sure to discuss our trip) I picked out a cute blue floral print dress , black stockings thru on a little make up and having a warm cup of apple cinnamon tea…. it’s a great day, I love you all! Thanks again!!!

Hugs and Kisses Always👄👄👄👄

Candace

Hi Candice

hey girl ,  don’t be so hard on yourself, we’ve all had moments like yours.   A Person who lacked empathy would’ve went through with it regardless of what the other girls suggested. I would never make a move as big as coming out without running my idea past my CDH girlfriends just as you did.
      I wish a site like this was around years ago when I came out to my now ex wife, and did the stupid thing like replacing all my male underwear with panties in my drawer the very next day. This was after she expressed wanting no part of my crossdressing.
      even  though she would never accept any part of it , not even panty wearing , it was a move I never recovered from and was pretty dumb on my part.
      I know your eager to get this out to your wife.    And I commend that , it’s a scary time for you, but the main concern here should be your wife. How it effects you … good or bad.. will come second .

good luck and best to you and your wife

💋💋💋

Natalie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?