Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hello these is Steffany, I just wanted to tell y’all something incredible that happened to me this last week ok. Saturday morning I was sleeping hard it was 6 am when I heard someone pounding on the door, I get up finnally to see it’s my son outside I thought ok what does he need at this time of the morning and it better be good , well good aunt the word for it he said he had a surprise for me but we have to take a drive . I get dressed in regular clothes , jenes, t shirt.  And boots that’s it , well guess where we drove too. I’m in Texas and off we go to southern California where I grew up, he said I needed this and that I would do it myself. Sunday afternoon in sitting at Newport beach watching the waves and women it was beautiful.  Later that day I seen one of the best friends I ever had ever, it was a dream come true. I lined up a bunch of friends to come to the hotel on Monday and it turned bad . I woke up Monday with the Texas flu bug and bad and nobody wanted to catch it but it didn’t really mater I mean it did but I did get to see the most bested friend ever . We left on Tuesday back to Texas o so happy my son did this and wensday night I was in my own bed sleeping like a baby.  Some said my son would never except my crossdressing but i myself think he excepts me more than anyone. He gets a laugh when I send pictures of myself dressing and he loves me for who I am his father and does not judge me at all. Steffany harman.

that is so wonderful that your son excepts you as dad and not  mom or a x dresser or some other words that we are not.   my wife knows and i think my daughter knows for she found a pic of me dressed up and showed mom, that’s how it all came out

Thank you Lucinda, I have 8 children and 4 of them know I dress and I have 4 gkids that stay with me and they know also and the oldest 17 promotes my crisscrossing a lot , she believes in self expression  and love me very much as G. Pa or steffany.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?