• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Eva B.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Recently I came out to my aunt and introduced Michelle to her.  She was fascinated my breasts (DD forms) and said that they looked pretty convincing in a bra.  She really wanted to understand why I chose to have such big breasts and I told her that I love the sight of them in front of me and the feeling of carrying them around right there.  She told me that she has had large breasts her whole life and wishes she could get rid of them.  Because of the attention that they have gotten from men, she is very self-conscious about them.  While she doesn’t hide them, she wishes they weren’t so prominent.  It was a very intimate conversation, but I was taken by the fact that the thing I want more than anything is the first thing she would change about herself.  Life is strange in that way.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I know a large breasted women that wishes hers were smaller.  Her complaints are back pain, difficulty finding bras that fit, and boob sweat.  She considers the attention they get to be one of the few positives.

/EA

Anonymous
        Lady

A concern is also that they are a part of the body that do not age well.

Syndee
      Lady

Michelle,

I had the same conversation with my daughter when I first introduced her to Syndee. She asked what size my forms were and I told her C Cup. She asked why did I choose that size and I told her I just thought that was a good size. She asked me if she could hold them and when I handed them to her, she dropped them. She told me that she didn’t expect them to feel that real and wasn’t ready for the nipples on them. I felt that C Cup was the best size for me but I have since upgraded to a D Cup, much like you I like they way the bigger on looks and feels. I also like how the bigger cup fills out my dresses and shirts better.

It’s so wonderful that you can tell your aunt about your cross dressing and have a very real and intimate conversation about breasts from both her perspective and yours. And both make sense to me.

When I ordered my forms, I wanted D cups because of how they look when I look down, but I chose a C cup because, like your aunt, I don’t want too much attention, though for different reasons. In my case, I don’t want to be on anyone’s radar for too long and D cups would definitely be more likely to keep me there.

If and when people see me, I want them to move on quickly and forget about me. That should make it less likely to be pegged as a man in women’s clothing. At least, I hope so. 🤞🏻

Thanks for sharing your beautiful story, Michelle.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Jill!  I worried at first that mine would look out of place, so I started with a smaller set.  Luckily for me the large ones work just as well and I don’t look particularly out of proportion.

That gives me hope that I can look proportionate with a bigger set, too. Thank you Michelle.

I try to achieve the same look, balanced. Sometimes, bigger looks better, sometimes not so much.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle,

That is so awesome to be able to come out to your aunt like that, and to have such an intimate conversation! Good for you girl!

I chose C’s, but so far I am the only one who has seen them.

💕Lara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s nice that you were able to have that conversation with your aunt giving you an insight into what it is to be a woman. For those of us who feel that big breast size makes you feel like a more womanly women your aunts experience sends a message. I know from experience that when wearing a lower cut top with even a modest cleavage mens eyes don’t look at the face as found when a young checkout guy was serving me. My friend who was with me said confirmed where his eyes were looking, naturally I didn’t mind…..

Hi Michelle,

My wife has large breasts and she often said she wished she had smaller one’s, I think a lot of cis women have the same thought if they have big breasts they would like smaller one’s, my wife gets a lot of bad back’s from her big breasts, that’s why i think if i could have breasts i would only like a Ccup, I never had an aunt who dressed me up but looking back i wish i had X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Michelle. Your aunt must have been your favorite to come out to her. I was raised by aunts but never had anything like that happen. I do remember seeing them in their bras working around the house when the weather was so hot and before air conditioning. I think thats where I got my love of bras… idk.

I know of a woman who had hers reduced and for the reasons of a bad back and all the unwanted attention. She said her back was much better now. She kept about a B or C cup I think.

If men were born with breasts we would feel different about them too.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks!  I’m actually out to my mother as well and she helped me come out to my aunt.  My mother has three sisters and some of them have daughters, so there were not to many men around the family.  I always wanted to be one the girls in the family and definitely “borrowed” bras and other clothing from all of them.  Being Michelle with my mother and with one of her sisters has truly been one of the best parts of my life.

Playing a role is one thing: carrying around big breasts 24/7 since your teenage years would be another. Live a lifetime in her bra… I’d be over the moon if I could have a natural set of B’s.

Anonymous
        Lady

I totally understand that, they are just such a big part of my feminine image and persona.

If you had to carry them around 24/7 you would understand the comments made by gg,s.  i.e., itchy, sweaty, damn underwire bras. My sister had breast reduction for back problems.

I guess we want what we didn’t get growing up. I happen to agree with your choice as I chose the same size for pretty much the same reasons. We have to experience the pain to understand.

At the end of the day, you will want some forms in all sizes really up to DD anyway. Some for just looking awesomely sexy, some for casual attire, some for sleeping, ( I sleep in them all regardless what the manufacturer says), some for bikini wear, some for underdressing, some triangle shaped, some tear drop shaped, some only left or right, some light coloured, some darker for those tan lines.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

I have always favored large breasts, starting with C cups and working my way to E cups, finally settling on DD cups. Liking the way they look in front of me I kind of wanted my breasts to stick out more than my belly and wanting that shape to fit the rest of my figure. My wife had breast reduction surgery several years ago ( back, neck and shoulder pain, tingling in her fingers ) and her reduction left her with DD cups. That’s another reason why I went with that size. You are extremely fortunate to be able to discuss your choice with someone. I also agree with you that what I want more than anything is something that my wife had to give up due to a physical problem. Kind of a grass is always greener thing.

Phoebe❤️

Eva B
      Lady

Thanks I guess to aging I have natural A to maybe a B cup.  I also use forms that take me to a C cup.  I think I try to emulate my genetics. Mom was not very big, nor her sisters, for that matter most of my Dad’s sisters were about the same B cup.  I am happy with that size. I often do not wear the forms with tighter tops just wearing an underwire bra that does wonders.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?