• Creator
    Topic
    Brianna Rizzoli
    Participant
    Registered On: November 10, 2020
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 68

I had always looked a bit “side-ways” at thongs and G-strings. When I was in my teens and twenties, it was a constant hunt for male underwear that would not “ride up”. Nothing would drive me nuts more than my underwear creeping up my cheeks and me having to pull it back. It was triple the irritation when it would go in between my cheeks and I would have to “pick it out”. I used to wear men’s bikini underwear when I was that age. I hated “tighty whities” because they seemed to be so ugly and they had zero style. It seems that even then I had not stopped wanting attractive clothes, during that interregnum period when I set my dressing aside for quite a few years. Indeed, no male underwear worked for comfort and style till compression boxer-briefs were introduced.

The panties I started with at age 11 were cute, cotton panties. Later in life, as a young man, when I bounced back into a dressing phase (prior to the inevitable purges) I wore boy shorts. Even though I had no hips, I was very, very slim and lithe. I had the body to carry them off (an aside, I love boy shorts but now I look like a muffin top when I try to wear them).

In the last few years, I have been buying and resisting purging. I am happier with my female alter ego than ever before (with the exception of those two glorious years from 11 to 13). I do not believe that I will ever purge again. So, I started to try different kinds of panties. Amazon is a great place to find things to experiment with.

I tried all sorts of Calvin Klein styles. However, I started to branch out a bit and wander out of my comfort zone. I got some thongs. Well, I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they are. I loved the feel and they looked stylish. However, something was missing for me. They didn’t feel as flattering as they could be. I looked at the front panels and thought that, without hips, they might look a bit “Marm-ish” on me. So I tried some very small and tight G-strings. Some of them mini, some of them micro. Some were cute side ties and some where simply “pirates eye patches”.

OMG!!!! I was astounded at how comfortable they are. I never noticed nor felt the string in between my cheeks. I felt light and airy. They gave me a surprising amount of support. They also de-emphasized the obvious “protrusion” that is my boy parts. Plus, they were much nicer on the eyes than gaffs and more comfortable. I was totally sold. It got to the point where I was wearing them every morning and sometimes all day long. When I “underdress” I wear a pair of androgynous, black, loose, stretchy and, flowing, low waisted silk lounging pants with a plain black tank top. My SO thought nothing of that look. It felt soft, silky and sensuous. I went out in them under my jeans on several occasions but the lack of anything to “fill” the front of my jeans was very, very visible. Those micro g-strings give me a very “smooth” frontal appearance. So I am selective on when I wear them.

I do love them however, they make me feel very, very sexy and I find them flattering. I can tie or pull the straps up high over my hips to help with the illusion of hips or I can wear them low and across my lower tummy which can look sexy too.

I guess that my point is that I was totally surprised at how comfortable G-strings are and I am never going back to cotton panties ever again.

So, my fine Sisters… do you like G-strings? Are they comfortable for you? What are your preferred panties and why? (I am sure that has been asked before).

Luv and Hugs,

Bri

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Samara Wilson
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 29, 2021
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 344

I do like thongs, I think they are sexy. My favorite would have to be lacey boyshorts and bikinis. Love the way the lace feels. They keep everything in place well. I like them a little small and very tight.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1413

My first BF liked when I would wear g-strings that he would buy for me.   They weren’t my favorite though, that has always been bikini style since I have been buying for myself.

I no longer even own a g string, and have only a very few thongs, and those usually come as part of a set with a sexy garter belt.  I have more bikini and hipster style than anything else.  I do seem to enjoy cotton more than some of you girls, and they do feel better to me when I am outside doing yardwork.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Paula F.
        Jeannie Jones
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Replies: 646

I too favor the bikinis and hipsters but I need mine in nylon or satin or microfiber for the most part. Today as I was driving to work in drab my mind kept going to the pink Jockey very light hipsters I have on. Gives me a tingle just thinking how girly they are.😊

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Debra Sweet
      Lady
      Registered On: June 21, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 75

For me spring Summer and fall is thong weather.Started wearing them about 4 years ago and just love them. Still like to go to my lace panties once in a while. But all in all the best one to wear is the one that matches your mood for the day. Remember always dress happy 😉

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Replies: 404

Over the years I too went through the search for comfortable male underwear until I finally threw them all out and started wearing panties 24/7. It seems most all male underwear has a wide elastic band around the waist that was always uncomfortable. I now have a variety of panty styles but prefer my string bikinis for daily wear. Thongs are nice on occasion and I love satin anything.

Brianna Rizzoli
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2020
      Replies: 68

I have been reading the many responses to this and I am a bit surprised.

First, let me be clear in that this is all personal preference and no one is right or wrong here.

What I found surprising is how many ladies do not like G strings!!!! I would have sworn that I would have hated them too till I put them on. I fell in love with them. I have to admit that I also fell in love with all of the Calvin Klein thongs that I bought. I just do not think that they do my body justice. They are super comfortable though. But the G strings? I don’t even know that I have them on when I am wearing them. The “floss” doesn’t seem to bother me.

Well, it is never a wasted day when you learn new things!!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Bri

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Jeannie Jones
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Replies: 646

I too was surprised that I liked the g string bikinis. Still not a thing gal.

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

Ive found lacy boy shorts with a small …. place … for my boy parts, quite comfortable, plus feels great on all parts of me. Im with others in that thongs are a tad uncomfortable; tho they do let you know youre wearing them…hence sexy..!

Holly

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 1311

I’m going against the tide here, but I do like thongs, I have a few that I like to wear with leggings and really tight jeans. To me they feel good. The ones I have give me the support I need (Calvin Klein, thanks for asking). G strings are not for regular wear, just special occasions. Only with my wife. I wouldn’t want anyone trying to tune my G string up to A!

Bridgette

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

Lace or sheer Brazilian and boy shorts , also polyester/polyamide lovely soft panties, dislike thongs and G strings and cotton panties, panties have to be super soft to run my hands over and feel them

Abbie Normal
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Replies: 472

I can’t do thongs, I’ve tried a few times and I always feel the floss between the teeth…. I do like panties with a small-ish front area though as long as containment is achieved and maintained.

— Abbie 🥰

Wilma
        Lady
        Registered On: July 24, 2021
        Replies: 142

Abbie

I am the same, I did buy a thong but got the wrong size so that did nothing for me,

came with a nice suspender belt though.

Terri Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 14

For me it has always been bikini or high rise nylon or satin panties. They keep the boys in place, and feel so sexy when I pull them up my legs and pull them tight into place.

Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 1522

These days I wear almost exclusively bikini panties, I’ve tried thongs, and don’t really like them because they go up my bottom. I’ve also worn G-strings, and I honestly don’t like them either. I’ll go further from what Grace said, since I play violin, the G strings will stay on my violin!

I did go through a number different panty styles, and brands, but I found some which give me enough coverage to hold the boy parts in place from a Canadian retailer, Reitman’s

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 176
      Replies: 2412

Yeeugh! “Pick it out.”   What an image that conjures up.

No, G-strings and thongs are not for me, mostly for their tendency to go where I don’t want them to go. No cotton panties either.

I go for tight-fitting size 12 synthetic stretchy panties that cut across the cheeks to remind you that they are there, and have a wide enough gusset to stop one from escaping out the side, as one invariably does. And I love a bit of lace and pretty bows.  High leg so as to get that lovely V-shape over the volvo.

I do occasionally wear a thong just for variety, and to allow more airflow around the bottom.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account