Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It is so great to be here with you. All girls. You know the feeling of being in an island with no one to talk, to express your true self. I thank you all friends but I do not know if you will like to talk to me as I am raw woman, not know anything I need to learn all, from make up to how to dress, intimate details of my sexuality and relationships and how to walk and how to talk, I am so excited!!! I just got my victoria secret in pink pajamas and ready to go to bed to dream pink…kiss you all.

Anonymous

Hi Susan

Peace and love to you

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan welcome…VS pink pajamas oh so cute. Love wearing mine.. Dreams are a wonderful thing but especially when they may become reality. It could change our courses in life,  put us in a better place. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs
      Stephanie 🌹

Hello Susan  nice to meet  you and welcome to C.D.H.   this is the site to be at and us girls are very understanding.   i guess 1st starting out to realize you like to dress up in female cloths as they call it and feel so good about it and fits great. learning to deal with it is another thing you have to deal with.   putting on make up is all about learning how to apply,  just like riding a bike.   look around the site for info and forums, articles, getting the right size dress, skirt, blouse, panties,  bra, then you are all set, just dress up and feel free as a bird when dressed up but do not over do your self. make your self blend in. i have my own dresses, make up, perfume, ear rings, nylons, bra;s panties and yes even pads.              my wife knows i  dress up but only  when our last adult child is at work. she will tell me i can dress up. she has seen me dressed up and getting dressed up, but will not let me sit in same room as her and watch T.V.. well feel free to read my profile.   Happy Thanks giving and have a safe one

Hi Susan!

Welcome to CDH!!  YES, we all know that feeling of being on an island with no one to talk to.   I can promise you…you won’t have that problem for much longer.  The Girls here are amazing and so is the support and advice.

Oooo…pink jammies are always a good start.  AND…another Michigan GIRL!! Im in Arizona now but was born and raised in Michigan.  We’ve got quite a few girls for Michigan.  Have fun and enjoy.

xo – Robyn 😁🤗❤️

Hi Susan!

It is always nice to welcome a new friend to the group.  I want to urge you to join us in Chat when you have time, get to know us and always be confident that we are here to support each other.

V

Hi Susan nice to meet you  so happy you are starting your girly life here . Its the best CD site on the internet so get settled in and relax. Read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments. And ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. Also as making friends to help along your journey there are many here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Susan, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Everyone who starts out on a crossdressing journey has a lot to learn and most do not have someone to talk to about crossdressing matters. As a CDH member you now have an entire online community of wonderful people to help you learn and become comfortable with being the crossdressing person you want to be. Make the most of your membership by staying active on the site, seeking tips, advice and getting to know some of our fabulous members. Don’t forget to make a few friends along the way. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thanks Suz for your post. I’ve been overcome by this phenomenon for awhile. I don’t know where you are in your lifetime trek but if you have questions about anything at all these ladies are here to help. If you like pm me.
      Sandy.

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Susan! You have found an island that is inhabited by many like minded individuals who would love to talk to you, answer your questions, support you, and encourage you. This is a safe place where you can feel free to ask questions and share thoughts without fear of condemnation. Lovely to have you as part of our community. Have fun exploring!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Susan!

Welcome to CDH. This is the best place to learn. I was clueless a few weeks ago and this site has been a huge help. Glad you’re here.

Welcome Susan!!! You’ve left the island… and found CDH. I wish you lots of sweet, pink, dreams… 😴

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?