- July 6, 2019 at 11:24 pm #195685Julia OgdenParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Which do you put on first, suspenders or panties?
- August 8, 2019 at 3:24 pm #205384Zoe StrangeRegistered On: July 31, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 27Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
My personal preference is to put my panties on first and then suspenders I just much prefer the look of the suspenders over the top of my panties .
- July 7, 2019 at 10:19 pm #195972Gwenn LiefdeBaronessRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 134Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 535 times
When I hear the word suspenders, I think of the kind men mainly wear to hold up their pants. Not that common these days.
I like to wear my panties over my garter belts, so that when I need to go to the bathroom, I can easily push my panties well out of the way. Hahaha. Sorry for being a bit graphic.
But it’s interesting in most lingerie ads you see the panties under the garter belts. It does look better that way, just not as real life functional.
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by Gwenn Liefde.
- July 7, 2019 at 2:34 am #195708eleanor holbornManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 23, 2018Topics: 2548Replies: 403Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 492 times
Have to say it don’t think most GG wear suspenders these days pantyhose but.., not stockings and if they do its usually holdups. And like most GG’s cannot wait to get pantyhose off
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 7, 2019 at 2:01 am #195706Gillian BrownLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 293Has thanked: 559 timesBeen thanked: 504 times
Suspenders and only from the loo point of view. If your panties are under the belt, when you sit down, the straps won’t be held against your torso and will “lift” the front of your dress/skirt in a sort of diagonal line making them rather obvious! Mind you, I suppose the same thing might happen whilst wearing French knickers! Gill
- July 6, 2019 at 11:43 pm #195689
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.