Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

So last weekend I had the opportunity to go to my first pool party as Dana. I was so excited. My prep was extensive but so worth it. Yes lots of shaving. LOL I bought a swim dress. Really cute by the way. I found a pair of forms that I didn’t mind getting wet. And away I went. The swim dress felt fabulous on my skin and for the first time ever I felt properly dressed for swim time.

A wonderful day it was

Dana,

I can understand how wonderful you felt.  I also was able to take a swim this past weekend.  While I train wearing one piece competition suit, this was the first opportunity that I had to do so wearing a bikini.  My opportunity, however, was cut short due to a storm rolling in.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Those stupid storms! Lucky here in SoCal we don’t get many of those. From now on any chance I get I’ll be in the pool!!

Dana

Karla Rogers
          Duchess

I lived in SoCal for 6 years.  I would laugh every time Dallas Raines would announce a “storm watch” because he was predicting almost 1/4 of an inch of rain.

Here in Louisiana, if the meteorologists  predict 1/4 of an inch, we don’t even bother breaking out the umbrellas.

Such a big difference in weather.  We usually get a lot of rain and SoCal gets very little.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Dana,

Like you I recently had the opportunity to wear my new one-piece swimsuit for the first time. In July I went into the pool at a resort I was staying at. The pool was fairly crowded and I was a little nervous at first but it was a wonderful experience that I can’t wait to repeat.

Right! It’s hard to explain the feeling. So happy you got to feel it.

Dana

Hi Dana,

I’ve gone to the beach in a one piece swimsuit several times over the last few years.  Often I am wearing a swim dress.  But I have a special g-string that not only acts like a gaff, but with an extra piece of elastic running vertically down the center makes my boy parts look like girl parts.  With this under my suit I can wear a one-piece without a skirt and feel contained.

This year, despite going only once at the end of August, I was not as careful as I should have been.  I now have tan lines from the straps of the bathing suit, something which I can’t explain away as just from wearing a tank top.  Fortunately the only time I have to undress is for my waxing appointments, and the woman knows I dress (I show her pictures all the time).

For those that have the privilege,  I do have some photos in my private gallery.

Sounds wonderful! Thank you for sharing your tucking tips. I’m sure I’ll get to try that someday. Tan lines can be a B especially if my teens see them. I better be careful with those.

Dana

After swimming in a girls competition swimsuit you wont want to wear any  other kind. I have been out in bikinis and one piece suits before but love the hugging sensation of a competition suit and find them very sexy as well.

That is all I have in my swimsuit collection, woman’s racing/training suits.  They are absolutely comfortable, look sleek and sexy.

I used to have a few u back swimsuits but no more.

Most asian racing suits are not double layered like the n. american ones and most do not have a bra shelf, they are thin and well don’t leave much to the imagination.  I have several in my collection and they are my absolute fave.

HI, Wendy. Thanks for the info on swimsuits. If I my ask, where do you get them from. especially the Asian ones? Did you have a problem with sizing? I usually buy 2x for tops. Best, Marlene.

Anonymous

Deborah, I bet you look fantastic.

Hi Dana,

That is so wonderful thank you for sharing.

It is one of my bucket list goals to be pool side en femme in a cute one piece swimsuit.

I hope to get there one day.

I bet that was such an incredible experience

Huggs patty

It was a m a z I n g!!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

When i travel I love to put on my suit and cover with my sandles and with a plastic wine glass head to the pool. After a day of driving, I just love to relax outside by the pool for a bit before going out for dinner.

Oh Roberta,  That’s a great idea.  I never thought about relaxing first.  I really like the self-service plastic glass trick too.   Thanks,  Marg

nice..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?