Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anyone else has done this before and know what is the best place to do so without any risk of being unaccepted? The only time I’ve garnered enough courage is at a hotel pool in the middle of the day when no one else was there. I actually forgot to bring my swimsuit and goggles on that trip but since no one was there I didn’t feel it wrong to take a dip in my sports bra and boyshorts, both black and very waterproof. I even setup my video camera discreetly on the lounge chairs by the pool as I wanted to capture this experience. I swam around a little but it wasn’t much fun without my swim goggles as I could not put my head underwater so I then sat in the hot tub and relaxed. A little while later, a tall and slim girl walked through the door, put her towel down and and started to get into the pool in her two piece. As calmly as possible I exited the hot-tub, collected my camera and bag and headed to the change room. When I exited the change room, she was wading and making gentle waves in the pool, seemingly enjoying herself and I wished I didn’t have to leave because of fear of not being accepted.

Helena
      Lady

I applaud your boldness! I can’t tell you the number of times I have gazed out at a hotel pool and wanted badly to swim in en femme. I have even imagined just laying on a pool chaise lounger  if I can’t work up the courage to take a dip. The sad part is I own a gorgeous purple one piece that could sure use some rays, lol. Thank you for your post!

Hi Sassy!  Way to go, girl.  Myself, I would never pass in a bathing suit….not even one of the 1020’s variety. Maybe a deep divers suit LOL.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

So I just bought a womens’s one piece Speedo swim suit and am trying to figure out how to get into one of the local Y pools to swim laps without anyone IDing me.

I have gone swimming in a hotel swimming pool. I was lucky there was no one else in the pool. I will warn all of you the breast forms float, so make sure they secured in your suit. In August I am getting brave and renting a motor home and driving to San Diego dressed. I have just bought 3 new bathing suites to add to the 7 I already have and I plan to go swimming in the ocean. Out of the 10 suites 4 of them are 2 piece. I am tired of hiding, I am going to bust out.

Dear Rebecca,

I would love to wear a bikini but I don’t know if I can! I would like to know what you think on me wearing a bikini?

Let me know please !!

Joanna

So I swim every other day at my community rec center in a fem swimsuit. I used to wear a traditional one piece suit with forms, apply makeup and would walk out with my swim cap on and do my laps. Did this for years and nobody really said anything, but just went about my business. Recently, last year I just wanted to do laps and not have to go through the makeup application just to do laps. So I purchased 3 different one piece tech swim suits (like a traditional one piece but with tight shorts on the bottom, instead of the bikini bottom). Now when I swim, I put on my prosthetic so I get a nice camel toe look, pull on my suit and walk out. I look like a guy basically, minus the shaved legs and underarms, I sit down on the bench and put on swim cap and goggles and walk over to the pool. I get in and do my laps and not one person has ever said anything, I get some looks, but I feel so me when I do this. I love to wear feminine things, just don’t want to be female.

Don’t over think it or think badly about it, took me a long time to get to this point, but I just don’t care anymore. This is who I am

I would love to be able to go to a pool or the beach en femme. I have so many cute swimsuits, both one-piece and bikinis. That is one of my great desires, to wear them for swimming or sun bathing.

Hi Kara,

I love to swim and I have one -piece ! I want to try a bikini but I don’t know how I would look in one! I would like to know what you think about me in a bikini!!

Anonymous

I hope to try it, but I think that it will have to be at a secluded beach.  The local pool is a non starter as I’m too shy – but a secluded beach is another matter!

Anonymous

Wish I had the nerve to use a hotel or spa pool. Do have a one piece swimsuit and gone to a secluded beach here a few times and blended in. Yet not so enjoyable when doing it alone. Yet congrats girls for doing it and making a path for the rest of us

Anonymous

I just saw this thread and I am a lap swimmer, too.  I usually arrive at the pool dressed in my leggings, wig, my bra with forms and a sports top.  I change in the women’s locker room into my speedo one piece with swim forms.  Nobody pays any attention to me, as I am just another female swimmer there at the public pool.  I have also swam laps at several public pools in San Francisco.   I wish I had a picture to share, but will have one hopefully soon that I will post.  Michelle

Anonymous

Omg I’d love to swim in a femme costume! My muse, my sis in law swam in a black costume, oh goodness her nips!

Anonymous

For the last few months or so I have been swimming laps once per week at my local pools wearing my one piece Speedo suit under a pair of jammers and a compression shirt. No one has bothered me or said anything. I have boobs so I had already been wearing a compression shirt to minimize them while swimming so no one seems to notice the difference. I have added painted toenails and shaved legs to this expression and again no issues. I change in what they call a universal changing room. I’m considering going to a new pool and going all out femme.

K Swim
      Lady

I have never swam in a pool in a one piece swimsuit, but would love to. For the same fear of not be accepted, I only swim in lakes at night when I know no one else is around. Only a couple of times have I gone into a lake in one of my one piece swimsuits during the day…but didn’t stay in more than a few seconds.

I swim in my clothes all of the time i love the feel of having them on in the pool.

[postquote quote=105332][/postquote]
      I swim in my pool most of the year.

If I wear anything at all, it is a girl suit. We often swim places where no suit is required. But some more public pools, such as the University rec center, our gym, hotels, and even some of our friends back yards, require a bit of fabric. I have a super one-piece and several bikinis. I never worry what anyone else thinks as long as I am not drowning!

Check my Public Pics if anyone is interested…

Lea
      Lady

Swimsuits makes GGs so self concious. Us CDs feel the same, but for different reasons.

One day, I dream of just putting on that sexy 2-piece in my drawer and strutting around the local pool with no fear.

Anonymous

I often go kayaking on the Shenandoah River. I wait till I’m away from the boat ramp  then change into a one piece or a string bikini. Paddle for a while then swim, paddle some more and swim. Don’t know if anyone has spotted me or not.

It is a dream of mine to swim in a one piece suit. Since I am only out to my wife and she is a little accepting of my dressing my biggest fear is that if I swam in a one piece that I would develop tan lines that are hard to explain away.

I do wear bikini bottoms under my male swimsuit to act as a liner and give support. I love how it feels and imagine only wearing it. On a few occasions I’ve removed my male suit and swam around in the bikini bottom. Once I was at a hotel in a resort area in Asia and the pool was surrounded by tall hotel and residential towers. I definitely noticed a few people staring from high above. I couldn’t make out their faces so they could not have made out mine. The other was swimming in a surprisingly still ocean in the early morning hours with my wife. I peeled down to my bikini and we swam without worry of being noticed. Being with my wife made it that much more exhilarating and liberating. I think she was surprised how naughty she felt being with me. It was a big turn on.

Since I never learned how to swim the thought of doing so in a women’s swimsuit never really crossed my mind. Taking a quiet dip in the shallow end of a pool and/or a hot tub in one does sound appealing, but I feel I could only do so in solitude, and then only in a one piece since my size would preclude any other choice. Once things get back to something approaching normal and I can travel again it’s something I might consider doing as a sign of expressing my freedom. 

Christine 

[postquote quote=327537][/postquote]
      Sweetie, if we wait until we have perfect bodies, we will  never experience life. Mine is far from what society considers ‘normal’, but it is what God gave me so I will work with it.

Just DO IT!

I have both a two piece and a one piece which I love to wear. Luckily I live near the beach here in LA and go to the gay beach in the summer. I have no problems laying in the sand in the one piece for tanning and have gone in the water with my one piece which I enjoy. Hell the gay guys just think I am another lesbian I suppose.  I have never done it in a public pool though but would be fun

Well, actually I was working at a home installing a cabinet for a couple many years ago, when I was quite a bit younger. It was a weekday in the summer, and the lady of the house was home but her husband was away on a business trup.

It was a complicated installation that requires two days to finish up.

I always discreetly under-dressed, usually with a very loose shirt and bulky pants. and comfortable above ankle shoes.

Underneath, I was wearing a sweet little decollete style bra, an OBG with stockings attached to the garters on the girdle. I had to make fairly frequent trips to the bathroom to adjust my stockings (and to admire them), but did not mind that.

However, at sometime during the time I was working I must have inadvertently exposed my stockings or maybe the tail of my shirt was pulled up in the back enough to expose the top back of my girdle.

In either case, when I was finished, I started gathering the tools, and Cynthia, the woman who lived there, approached me with a drink and suggested I consider taking a dip in the pool.

I blushed a bit, and said that would be lovely, but I left my swim trunks at home. Maybe another time?

She smiled and said, “Don’t be shy, I have a swim outfit perfectly suited for you. I’ll be right back.”

I was puzzled for about two minutes, as she re-appeared holding a really gorgeous one-piece woman’s swimsuit. “This is one of my swimsuits from last summer. It’s yours cutie, if you will join me in the pool and for dinner.”

“Don’t be coy. I got a peek at the undies you are wearing, and I approve thoroughly. It’ll be our little secret … that is a secret as long as I can see what you look like in this little number.”

With that Cynthia spent the weekend teaching Vicky how to be even more gurlie.

Hi all you lovely ladies,

you all have written some wonderful stories here about your experience wearing swim suit or bikini, you have inspired me to, so I have just bought a lovely one piece and a gorgeous bikini, I’m ready for when the lockdown is over , I know off a lovely beach not far from me so when we get a lovely summer day that’s where I will be going…

👙💕💕 krissy

Anonymous

A state park about a 30 minute bus rideand another 30 minute walk  from my folk house has a nice lake, picnic area’s around the lake, restrooms. During weekday when most people were at work it was a quiet hang out. Some moms picnicing with their kids, some teens hanging out.  It is awesome. I would wear my one piece suit under my shorts and tee. I had a blow up air mattress folded up in my back pack along with lunch and a few cans of soda and would make a day of it.  it was nice to float the day away..more often than not headed home with some tattle tale tanlines I had to keep covered..

I havent been back there since I moved out.  I may head back there this summer when all this virus stuff subsides

Hugs all,

Morgan

Lucky man…………………

Vicky,

such a lovely story I would love to have a swim in a one piece or bikini,

normally I swim naked, as I’m a naturist I go to my local naturist club.

how ether , I still would love to take a swim in a bikini or one piece.

💕💕 krissy

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve gone swimming ‘en femme’ twice.  Where we used to live, we had an inground pool (not really a good idea in a northern state, but it was there). Both times, the family was gone and I was by myself.  We lived out in the country, so the few neighbors were all on other sides of tree lines, more or less.  I kept the lights off (which also kept the night bugs at bay), put on my one piece swim suit, grabbed a noodle and went swimming, keeping my hair (wig) out of the water by pinning it up.  I have silicone inserts and they worked fine.  I would have loved to do it during the day, but there was too much chance of being seen or someone coming to visit.  We did have an upper deck and once or twice I went out there to sunbathe during the day. But…I was constantly afraid in the pool or on the deck that I would be seen.  The least unidentified noise and I was inside in a minute.  If it weren’t for my fear, it would have been even more enjoyable. But I was happy I did it, and wished I could have done it more.

J J
      Lady

I love to go to the beach wearing a bikini. I wear just the bottom regularly, but the top often as well. I started by going to nude (or previously nudes) beaches and so felt more comfortable. The beach I usually go to is not too crowded, so that helps, but I have now done it enough that I just don’t care. I have started wearing my bikini bottoms around the apartment pool and hot tub as well.

So far I have never had an issue. I have walked the beach in my full bikini and just got friendly hellos or a smile from people walking the opposite direction. I habe been to a few hotel pools as well, since nobody knows me I might as well enjoy myself.

[quote quote=324840]It is a dream of mine to swim in a one piece suit. Since I am only out to my wife and she is a little accepting of my dressing my biggest fear is that if I swam in a one piece that I would develop tan lines that are hard to explain away.[/quote]

Jamie Taal – when I swim laps at the gym, I am always in a one piece suit.  I wear the high neck water polo type suits, which are super-comfortable and just masculine enough to not draw too much attention.  In fact, other than the occasional extra glance, I have only had positive experiences.  Wear the right suit, get your wife on board, and own it.  Start with somewhere with fewer people until you get used to being in public.

This being said, I have not worn a one-piece around most of my friends, and certainly not most of my family.  Not ready to take that plunge yet!

Nude is the way to go; no tell tale tan lines.

Sassy Stacy, congrats on stepping out poolside.  Your comfort and confidence will grow with experience.  Keep looking for opportunities to swim and sun bathe.  I feel comfortable swimming and sunning with women in the vicinity.  After 15-20 experiences I have not had a single negative experience wearing mostly modest one pieces, swim dresses or tankinis.  Keep the sunglasses on so they cant see how nervous you are, lol.

I have been to several pools and beaches in various forms of under dress to outright sunbathing over the last few years.  My level of exposure, so to speak, was very situational dependent on perceived threats (men and teenagers).  I have three business trips to Tampa in July with 20 hours off each time.  I’m finally throwing caution to the wind and heading off to three different beaches near St Pete, each GBLT friendly.  The hardest decisions I have are which bathing suits and cover ups to wear.  Tan lines?  That’s part of the fun, isn’t it?  What a wonderful problem to have.

Jen

Good luck on your beach visits. What are the names of the beaches? Any closer to Tampa, especially north?

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I spent last weekend swimming, floating, and lounging around my pool in just a pair of bikini bottoms and some nail polish on all my fingers and toes…I got a nice new tan line and thoroughly enjoyed floating in the pool with my shiny painted nails peeking out of the water… I decided that if a neighbor was nosey enough to look over my 7ft fence, then oh well and too bad if they didn’t like what they saw.

I was daydreaming about a 2 piece bikini to wear the next time I’m on vacation…so fun…

I think your just soo lucky. My body build definitely wouldn’t pass as feminine unless some intense hormones were introduced. Really wish I could 😕

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?