Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife and I were in an out of town retail centre today. We both look around and often pick out things for one another. My wife was looking at one piece swimsuits. She picked one out and asked me what I thought of it. I said that it was really nice (all black with a fake “belt”). She looked through the selection and found one her size…. She then spotted another she liked and did the same.
      We bought a few things. I bought a couple of new tops and a skirt…. We got home and were sorting out what we had bought. She took the black swimsuit out of the bag and threw it at me and told me to try it on…. I’m a size smaller than my wife… She had deliberately bought my size. Apparently, she quite liked it when she saw it in the shop but wasn’t sure. When she saw that I liked it, she decided to buy it for me!
      Whilst I have worn a swimsuit before, I have never owned one. I have no idea where I will wear it. I can’t swim, I hate beaches and we do not have a private garden…. I tired it with a skirt and a loose open blouse and my wife says that it looks great… I think it looks OK, but it feels amazing!!!!

Very happy indeed (and very lucky)

Cerys.

Congrats girl on a wonderful wife who loves her girlfriend and buys her things he he .. My wife does the same thing for Stephanie from time to time i end up with lots of new tops  skirts  and dresses than she does so i double her up on next trip its about 6 hours away from our town to a shopping center for our fun ..

Stephanie

That is so nice of her and you are so lucky to be able to go out shopping with your wife. I do have a black one piece and a bikini both feel nice and on a few occasions I have been able to wear them in the pool. I hope you can sometime enjoy wearing your new suit.

K Swim
      Lady

Wife gave you a swimsuit? If that was me, that would instantly become my favorite swimsuit. It must be really nice to have a SO who is so supportive.

congrats on the new swimsuit !

take it from me, once you start on your first swimsuit, there is no looking back.

There is something so sexy and alluring about women’s one piece swimsuits.

I’ve worn one a few times, but never owned one, though I have wanted to for many years.
        As you say, there is something special about swimsuits. They feel so nice, and look great too.

Cerys.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?