• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi girls, I have a question for you secially those that are further along on your journey. Most of my CD/ trans journey has been when I get this idea my head then thinking about it for a while then needing to at least try.
      Well a few days ago I got the idea of of getting swim wear and going out as Cassie to the pool this summer. My question is I have looked at several swimsuits and found the breasts are heavily padded, but since I have nothing there how would that look? Should I wear breast forms, should I go without?? what would look good?

. Cassie

Anonymous
      Lady

I am interested in this topic also. It encompasses so many things. The breast forms or not question posted and shaving and tucking &etc. I can’t imagine breast forms being a good idea. I use adhesive to hold mine in place and I think it’s waterproof but I have never tried it. For myself I don’t have a pool to go to but I can only really imagine a speedo one piece as being appropriate. I am way past the age or shape to be able to pull off a two piece. I did buy a suit once with a skirt on it that I think might work, it’s kind of like culottes underneath the skirt. Any kind of malfunction in a swimsuit and you really have no backup. I can only dream about it but I’d like to have a place to go and swim laps for exercise.

JJ

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Cassie, thanks for the post. In the spring and early summer I suntan by the pool in my bikini. I have two and both have padded cups and one has under wire padded cups. Both suits look fine and I don’t put extra padding in. I wouldn’t use breast form though, the chlorine would probably ruin them. Good luck and don’t forget to tuck 😂.

Trish ❤️

I have gel forms (instead of silicon). I have worn them to the beach and in the water (ocean saltwater). If you do wear them, just wash them off when you take the suit out. I think silicon forms would be the same too, because they are in plastic.

As far as tucking goes, I have a special pair of gender-bending panties (nylon spandex) that I can wear under a bathing suit. This allows me to wear a one-piece swimsuit even if it doesn’t have a little skirt. The panties are a g-string and have an extra piece of elastic running vertically which gives me the look of a woman down there.

The style of the swimsuit that I wear and whether I were my forms is dependent on the purpose of the dip in the pool.  To frame my point view, I am naturally a small to medium B cup and do wear a bra daily for support and comfort, but wear forms to present a full B cup.

When I am training, I generally wear a women’s one piece competition or training suit.  In these cases, I do not wear my breast forms.  Training and competition suits have limited cup support, and given the range of motion of the my workouts, I doubt that my forms would stay in place.

However, when I am relaxing poolside, I will a variety of swimsuits including one piece and two piece styles.  Whether I wear my breast froms depends on the swimsuit and my intended activities, but I would say that I usually do more often then I do not.   Though as some mentioned earlier, I usually go without forms in a public pool as the chlorine level tends to be higher in those pools.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Julie
      Lady

Breast forms typically aren’t supposed to go in the water. All of mine are like that. So I can’t have my more natural breasts for water scenarios if I go in the water hun. So I suggest leave them at home if you are going in the water.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Julie.

Entirely up to you Cassie. If you are trying to present to others that you wish to be seen/treated as female then forms probably would be better in my view. If you are not bothered what others think go with or without, whatever you think looks better.

My only experience of this was a weekend City  break in a hotel 100% Bianca the whole weekend, bliss.

I did email the hotel manager in advance asking if they would have any issues with me using the facilities including the pool. I was overwhelmed with the acceptance and friendliness of the manager. She even arranged for a big fluffy dressing gown in my room saying  I could get into my swimsuit in my room, and get the elevator down to the pool in my swimsuit and the dressing gown

I did get a pocketed one piece swimsuit from a site which caters for post mastectomy women. It has special pockets to slip breast prosthesis into to prevent them falling out in the pool, worked perfectly.

B x

My wife and I recently went on a beach vacation and I was thinking the same thing as I scanned the ladies on the beach trying to decide what suits I would like to wear. I would definitely not wear my good forms in the salt or pool water if and when I do wear a cute swimsuit I will probably stay out of the water and just enjoy strolling the beach or laying in the sun. Great question.

Syndee
      Lady

Cassie,

I have a hot tub at my house and I get in it almost nightly with my forms in. I have silicone forms that are not adhesive that I wear in the water. I have never had any kind of issue with them and I have been doing it for months. I emailed the manufacture of them forms and asked if they were safe to go in the water and they told me yes. As far as swimwear goes I do get my tops to be just a little tighter to make sure I don’t have an issue with the forms. The first top I bought was a little loose and one of my forms popped out and was floating around the hot tub. My SO thought it was hilarious. For the bottom I have a gaff that I can wear under a swim suit to hide my bulge. Best wishes to you in this adventure, I love being outside in my swimsuits.

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

They make special forms and suits for swimming.  I would recommend them if you are trying to pass.  You need that little bounce.  Here is a link to some info on it.https://www.damozelle.com/c-swimexercise-forms.html?mianuf=1540&gclid=Cj0KCQjwk7ugBhDIARIsAGuvgPZDuaWHks35A31w4y489aEQoROyQVXZjnyTipALaPfiUnsxeQtJsaQaAgshEALw_wcB

J J
      Lady

I would use forums unless you habe enough natural boobage and a well enough paded suit to get away without them. A lot depends on how confident you are since it is very hard to totally pass when wearing a swimsuit…just to much of the natural male shape is on display. I have worn my bikini and the beach many times, and just accept the fact most people will know I am a man wearing a bikini. I still enjoy it, so I do it.

edit to add: I have Pals breast forms that are solid silicon and can be worn in the water, slept in, trimmed, colored, et cetera, so are very versatile.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by J J.
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

Just before the pandemic shut everything down I was planning a femme vacation including some pool time so I bought a smaller set of swim safe ones, but never used them due to all the lockdowns.

So my idea was to have a suit with a high neck and smaller forms so they won’t show, though I know my hips are quite narrow, so no way I’d pass for a GG which I usually do when fully dressed.

Ultimately it’s what you are comfortable with. I also bought a special tucking tape that holds those pesky “boys” totally out of the way. Another option would be to use a bathing suit bottom with a skirt.

Amy

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I wore my one piece suit with a little skirt at the bottom in a hotel pool last summer with my silicone gel forms in and had no problem. Just washed them off afterwards with a mild soap and lukewarm water. If you have a chance to go somewhere in a bathing suit by all means give it a shot. It is very thrilling.

I have been out a few times to the beach dressed.  Mostly I wear a high neck one piece with breast pockets.  Those suits often come with a circular pad, mostly for shaping & to cover the nipple.  I use the “breatheable” silicone pads (link below) and a couple of those foam pads to fill out the top.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09NNPR4PS/ref=sspa_mw_detail_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWw

Gives me the volume & look without so much weight.  Totally waterproof & easy maintenance.

I have also worn a suit with short sleeves & a jog bra with my normal forms.  Didn’t do as much active swimming in that setup.

For tucking, I use a thong bikini bottom I ordered from Swim Outlet for I think $9 that I wear under my suits.  Works GREAT!  I bought a turquoise one so it matched the flowers on my swimsuit.  Perfect tuck – clean lines and very secure.

Anonymous

Hello Cassie: i use to go to the beach every weekend , and have one pieces and Bikinis, i  wear a old Nubra Silicon forms, and i stick to the bikini top with a double side tape, or insert them on the bikini top.

and for swimsuit bottom i wear a super tight  gaf  and the  botton over it.

i hope you have fun this summer!!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?