Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls, so its summer time and that means the pool, beach and cool outfits. I have been wanting to get a cute swimsuit but I have been having trouble with deciding since I don’t have breasts to fill out one. I know ruffles around there help make it look like you do but IDK. I just want some advice on this topic from you more experienced women. Also, tucking in one without showing tape or having it hurt (I use a homemade gaf for everyday dressing), HOW!! Thanks, love you all.

oh dear, Shannon, don’t get me started… I recently discovered a one-piece at Sears (Basic Editions Women’s Swim Dress, only $9.99!) and I can’t stop dreaming about it (sigh).
      I think that a one piece may be better since there would not be so much ’emphasis’ on your bust – hey, many OGs are not as well endowed up top either. Also, considering tucking, one of the reasons that I like the swimsuit that I am drooling over is that it has a skirt. Okay, first of all – it is a skirt, who wouldn’t want that. Plus I am thinking it may offer a little more ‘coverage’ and not leave too much exposed.
      good luck deciding and have a great summer, let us know what you decide…

I’m only 21 and I’m looking for something that would fit my age range. When I have looked at swim-dresses I didn’t know if they were quite my speed you know. Are there any swimsuits that have a skirted bottom, I really do love skirts. For the lack of breasts should I go for something with probably as small cups as possible? I am going with my family to the beach in just over a month for a week and want to, hopefully, wear one and a sundress while there.

K Swim
        Lady

Some types have a built in bra and can hold small and large breast forms really well.

I have found a new web site with lots of styles of swim wear.  The site is WomanWithin.com! There are so many styles to choose from I’m having problems choosing Any One style. What do style do you girls like?

Michele

K Swim
        Lady

Despite the fact that I do not have an athletic body, my favorites are the athletic styles like racerback and zip up front/back. Even not being athletic, I move around too much for the straps of the common “U-back” to stay on my shoulders.

Anonymous

1 pieces, love em!

Being mostly closeted, it hadn’t crossed my mind…however…Not long ago, my Facebook became inundated with ladies swimwear ads. More specifically swimdresses; mostly from Modlily.  I fell in love with them.  I looked for similar styles on Amazon Prime. I now have two that I have worn kayaking and love them.

Anonymous

Depending on the swim suit you can use breast forms. All the swimsuit bottoms should mimic the compression you get from a gaff, so that shouldn’t be an issue. I mentioned this in another topic; for the swimsuit bottom buy a size based on your hip size, ignore your waist. For the top since you are not endowed, use your bra size to get a bust measurement; band size plus cup size = bust (A=1″,B=2″, C=3″). Unless you have a big belly just fitting your hips and bust will get you a suit that fits.

I bought a Speedo one piece lap swimming suit and have swam in a local lake in it and it feels amazing.

K Swim
        Lady

Breast forms are not something I normally talk about, but I do use them. A bikini does not really give me the same feeling as a one piece, but the idea of using it to flatten out my private parts is something I have never thought of before. Thanks.

Swim suits are perhaps the pinnacle of crossdressing and if you want to indulge in public ,  then it’s needs to be right . In summer , I exercise and swim daily em fem and always in one piece . Bikinis are great for lounging around the pool sipping ciders but totally useless doing anything active , crossdressing doubly so . A proper  fitting one piece will hold the tuck in place sufficiently and also provide support for the Breast forms In one neat package . There’s nothing worse that chasing a wayward boob along the shore break so the swimsuit must prevent this and forms need to be water proof bead type or quality silicon . Also , if in doubt , I good tight bra that matches the swimsuit will give extra confidence , I often wear a black bra under a plain black maillot style suit when surfing  works fantastically , the wig is another story , any one know how to keep a wig in place in difficult situations ?

Janine7
      Lady

I wear a one piece constantly in the summer. No one has ever questioned me about my attire at the beach.

K Swim
        Lady

I know people would question me, so that’s why I stay hidden.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?