• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Jules.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As summer approaches,are you confident to wear a swimsuit to the beach,and what style of suit do you prefer.

Women’s swimsuits are my go to thing !   I have at least 120+ suits, and 3 on the way from aliexpress.

Due to medications, I have to avoid being out in the sun for any length of time, + I am not confident enough to go out wearing a swimsuit.

My absolute fave is women’s racing one piece swimsuits.  It is sleek, snug fitting, and absolutely gorgeous.  I hate to admit it, but during the summer olympics, watching the women’s swim races I just admire the suits they wear, from knee suits to racing suits.

Anonymous
      Lady

I would probably lay out on a beach in one of my bathing suits. I have a couple tankini’s and some one piece that look good on my. Wish I could wear a bikini but that ship has sailed.

Sandy

Anonymous

I bet every girl dreams of wearing a bikini. If I go to the beach, it will be a one piece as I I am an introvert.

I used to go out in a one piece suit with a tiny skirt, just in case there was a bulge in front.  Last year I found from koalaswim a special g-string that acts as a gaff, and makes the boys look like girl’s equipment, and can be worn under a swimsuit.  So I was able to go out twice in a speedo one piece suit without a skirt.  The speedo also firms up my belly and keeps my breast forms nicely in place.

I have 4 swimsuits, 2 one piece, a tankini and a bikini that I only wear for sunbathing to tan.

I too love the womens one piece racer swim suite. I have worn it to the beach with a friend and we lay out far from the crowds but doesnt stop me from walking the beach or going in the water. I also have a few two piece bikini suits which are reserved for lying around the yard to sun or at a friends pool

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I just did some shopping at Nordstrom Rack on line. Found some Separates options for upper/lower sizing differences. So, I’m planning my first swimsuit outing this May at Cross Roads in Palm Springs. I’m experimenting with finding a small gaff to wear under the bottoms so that a good tuck is maintained.

Can’t wait to have bikini tan lines!!

xoxo

Rayna

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I have been swimming regularly for fitness at my local fitness club. I wear one piece suits which are intended for swimming like speedo and TYR. I do have a bikini and a more revealing one piece but don’t want to offend anyone in public, so I stick to the more modest designs. I use medical adhesive to keep my breast forms on while swimming which keeps them from getting out of position while swimming. I have been very relieved that most folks there are very accepting. No one has been negative to me. I have found two nice suits in good condition at local thrift stores. That’s helpful since new quality suits are expensive, and they really don’t last that long if frequently used. It’s all well worth the cost and effort. I feel so feminine wearing women’s suits. And there are so many fun, colorful designs out there compared with men’s suits.

Anonymous

I had a lovely metallic silver one-piece with crossover rear straps, made of a lovely soft thin fabric, it looked and felt amazing on me, sadly lost in the first (and worst) great purge…. sigh..😢 sad Diana.

Black tankini top with black lace swim skirt.

K Swim
      Lady

I’m a huge fan of one piece swimsuits and as long as I can keep going to the lake I went to last year with no one else around, I will take a dip every chance I get.

I’ll wear a bikini to tan at home this summer, maybe. But in public? Trust me honey, nobody needs or wants to see that!

Bridgette

I have a lake house and I really want to wear a one piece this year. I probably will but I will have shorts and a tee shirt to cover it up. If I do that I might as well get a bikini. I don’t tan well at all. I burn and then go back to white. I call it my beach camo.

❤️
      Octavia

A one piece with a skirt front to hide the “bulge”.

Jules
      Lady

Hi all

Haven’t really been into swimwear at all.. until this year when we bought a small hot tub and, to be honest, i got fed up with the mundane male swim attire speedo or shorts.  So, I had a hesitant look at what is on offer in the female line of swimwear.. OMG 😲 , how lucky our girlie girls are, 1 piece, 2 piece,  mix and match different types of top and bottoms..

Well, ended up doing the weekly shop at our local ASDA here in the UK and well one think led to another… now own a black one piece swimsuit, black two piece and as I’m at home on my own, I might just be in the hot tub wearing purple two piece.. and it feels devine..

What and get next, maybe some items with a built-in skirt???

Hugs and kisses to yo all

Jules

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?