Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

Hmm,I’ve been wearing a one piece swimsuit under a tshirt off and on the past week.

Under a tshirt, it looks like a pair of spandex shorts.

Without a tshirt, it looks like a cyclist uniform. Juat don’t add padding

No negative comments either way.

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Claudia C. Reason: Typo
      K Swim
      Lady

What kind of one piece swimsuit is it? The ones I like to wear are easily identifiable as a one piece swimsuit even if I am wearing partially covered with a shirt or shorts.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

What brands do you wear?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Claudia C. Reason: Redirect to post
        K Swim
        Lady

Speedo athletic racerback styles. Some have a built in bra, some don’t.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I quite like wearing bikini bottoms as panties. Of course, I have my guy stuff on top, so no one can see!

Amy

K Swim
        Lady

One of many reasons I keep my attraction of one piece swimsuits a secret.

Hi Amy,

I too like wearing bikini bottoms as panties

I like the VS black bikinis.

Patty

Anonymous

I doubt you’ll get any negative replies here, honey – it’s not that sort of site!

My favourite are one piece, but with the little frilly skirt, and not the halter neck style, as I have s long back, and they always do too tightly around the back of my neck.

I have a sensational blue and white one, but am on the lookout for a pink striped one… Long story!

I did have a real thing for one pieces and leotards from about age 10 to my early 20s. It was the fully enclosed, smooth, feminine look that was/is so appealing.

I like shapewear and camiknickers for the same reason, but don’t wear them that often because the enclosure can feel restricting when you’re my height!

Comfort first!

Love Laura

K Swim
        Lady

Not really a fan of halterneck or the frilly stuff. Yes, a full body leotard feels really good as well.

And I agree with you on the shapewear: feels good sometimes, but not all the time.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Wore one piece swimsuit to the grocery store. Covered with a tshirt.

No comments. Looked like a cyclist uniform

I have a blue and white striped racerback SPEEDO One piece ladies swimsuit.

Matter of fact when I was in a regional parks and rec center Aquatic indoor swimming facilities hydrotherapy/whirlpool section of the aquatic facility several days ago a 30ish lady was quite complementary of the 1piece swimsuit even though she had on a quite fetching neon yellow/ neon green striped bikini swimsuit,  bikini panties green an yellow bikini top yellow and getting

K Swim
        Lady

That type of one piece you mention….exactly the kind I enjoy. Unfortunately, I most likely would not receive the same compliments that you did.

K swim,

mhair is rather long and as the whirlpool jets are rather powerful especially if one sitss on the tile seat ledge  (in front of the inflow jet )  is about 18 inches below the water level,  it splashes quite a bit thus I always wear a white speedo latex free swim cap. Anyhow I usually just let my back and sides get hit by the water jet.

That day I was just getting into the HotTub/ whirlpool via stairs from pool deck, the 30ish lady I had seen before, was in the spot I usually sit in so she moved enough to let me sit in my usual spot, This is when she gave the nice compliments about my swimsuit.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?