Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I am in female mode, I am really enjoying everything about it. The look and feel of all the clothes make me feel so feminine and sexy. But, when I have to revert back to drab, I just hate it. I wish I could live 24/7 in my feminine persona. I think it would be wonderful if I could take a pill and overnight become a fully functioning 20 something, sexy female

I was wondering how msny others feel the same.

Denise

Hi Denise,
      I am very happy and delighted to say that I’ve already said yes, and do live as a woman 24/7.
      I have transitioned and live and work as a woman, legally a female. It is truly wonderful!

Hugs girl,

Ms. Lauren M

I know exactly how you feel. Multiple times I have actually sat there and cried. Tears running down my face when it was time to switch back to guy mode. If I knew back then what I know now I probably would have transitioned. I have often thought about the pill you spoke of. Right now in my life I would have to say no.
      The way I get past those sad feelings of switching back now is I always wear something feminine. I have a few pair of woman’s cargo shorts that wear. I wear womens overalls while out working on the tractor. I wear womens bike shorts under my male clothes to work ( ok, sometimes panties or pantyhose) also I know that the clothes still don’t change who I am on the inside. It’s still difficult for me to switch back but these are the coping mechanisms that help me alleviate some of my feelings. Thanks for bringing this subject up as I am eager to see how others feel. I also hope that they comment on how they cope with the feelings.

I would love to live full female. All of the lovely clothes and footwear. I hate having to wear drab mens clothes . Hugs, Allysa

Hi Denise I think most of us on here feel the same i know i do, if anyone could invent a pill like that they would make a fortune, just to take one pill and when you wake up in the morning to be a fully functioning girl that would be heaven X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Davina H
      Dame

Denise,

I have noticed if I take my clothing off in a systematic fashion, I can maintain that euphoric feeling even while in male mode. I first start with any jewelry, then my heels, followed by my outer clothing.  My wig and undergarments are next.  If I have makeup on, then I will remove it after taking off my wig, but before removing my undergarments.   If I quickly remove everything in no particular order, I become edgy.

Davina

I always feel a bit deflated when I have to switch back to drab, especially if there isn’t enough time to ease back into it. I don’t desire to transition and live life as a woman, but whenever I’m dressed I feel like I could stay that way forever.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Before I identified as trans, presenting as a female was the only way to keep my dysphoria in check.  Reverting to guy mode had the opposite effect – sometimes to the point of being debilitating.

Transitioning has made a huge difference.  Estrogen clears the mental clutter and allows my girl brain to work unhindered.  Clothes became an important accessory to my gender expression.  They’re no longer a requirement.

Transition is one of the smartest decisions I’ve ever made.

/EA

J J
      Lady

It has not really been an issue for me. I enjoy my dressing time, but I am fine switching back to male mode.

I’m totally with you Denise!

Trish White
      Baroness

It seems I’m a bit different. A long with a lot of the girls I do hate having to remove my beautiful clothes and makeup and literally have to force my self to do it. But once done and back in guy mode I’m ok because I know it won’t be long before Trish is back. That’s said, I’ve said to more than one person, if I hadn’t got married I could  absolutely see myself transitioning.

Trish

While I am happy both as male me and as Karen, when I change back to male mode I always wish I could have spent more time as Karen and I often wish I had more opportunities to be Karen. I do sometimes wish I could be Karen all the time but I know that’s not a realistic option for me at present.

Karen x

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

While I truly never want to change back. It’s a little bit easier if I only dressed for a short period, like for the day. When I go out of town its usually for a week or more that I’m dressed. It sems the longer the dressing period is the harder it is to change back. i just get so connected with my feminine side that I absolutely hate to have to pack it away again.

Hi Denise

I wish I could do the same and  live full time as a female ,I underdress most days  bra ,panties ,pantyhose and love it  to wear those items, plus dresses ,make up ,heels ,jewelry   24/7 would be beyond my wildest dreams .I wish ,wish ,wish it could happen and would have no regrets ,couldn’t think of anything better to be a woman for the rest of my life Michele  xx

Michelle, well said. I woukd love to be a young 20 something pretty girl. I would love dressing in pretty and sexy clothes. Walking around and having guys watch as my breasts bounce and my ass wiggles. And even having guys lust over me. It sounds like heaven to me.

Denise

Dawn Judson
          Ambassador

Denise, I’m not in my 20s, anymore, and I do dress, perhaps, a little too sexy for my age, but men sure seem to love it– and I’m such a flirt.;-)

I would settle for a pill that would turn me into a fully functioning woman of just about any age for a couple hours.  Since I am about to turn 70, (yikes!) I don’t think I could handle being twenty-something.  I sure do envy those young gals who can wear a perfect size 6, I just can’t understand why they don’t dress nicer.

I find it harder and harder to switch back into guy mode .I wish I had started this earlier in life. Now I just want to improve my Fem skills and be able to pass in public. Man Mode is boring Lol

I can relate to the question.  I’ve only recently started dressing fully, and seem to want to get more time.  But I really do enjoy my male life, and staying dressed full time isn’t an option.  I also seem to absolutely enjoy my thought time of planning to get dressed, thinking of what I will wear, how the transition will look is very exciting.  Then hoping it all turns out as I have envisioned.  It seems it’s a roller coaster ride in anticipating dressing, then going back to my male life, but by far I enjoy being dressed and the anticipation and planning as opposed to the return to male mode.

But wait, now that I’ve talked this through here, and in my own writing and musing here, I don’t at all like going back to guy mode.

I guess that’s what I’m loving here, is that we can share openly our feelings with other like minded people, and learn something new about ourselves

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

The pill idea sounds like the storyline to a movie!  I would love it if there were a movie that could communicate visually and emotionally what the world feels like to my mind–the various gendernormative male behaviors that are in varying degrees so boring, so unappealing, or even repulsive enough, that dressing is a not just a way of escaping them, but of living up to a higher level of self understanding.

I suppose in a movie plot though, it would be inevitable that the pill would almost be too perfect a solution, coming with its own unforeseen consequences.  Imagine if that 20-something, after all she goes through day to day, the feeling of being sexy starts to lose meaning or takes on negative connotations?  Imagine if that pill could make anyone into the person they feel they are, and it landed in the wrong hands?

Going back to guy mode comes more naturally to me on some days than others–and on the worst, it feels like a war crime, literally ripping breasts and hair from my own image as a woman.  The only consolation in coming back to guy mode, is that maybe where I’ve just been makes me a better human.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I dont “switch all the way”, simply cos I underdress during the day in cami and panties, (sometimes a bralette as well) and sleep femme every night.Bra, forms and weather dependent sleepwear. As oft repeated here, “summers in silk” are just the best.

But I agree with many of the posts about changing back from “full Caty mode” of wig, make up, jewellery and heels” to “male me”.

I dont “get the sads”, just a feeling of contentment and peace….

“Hell that was nice, until next time Caty dear”.

Caty.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Like you Caty Leonara undresses daily and sleeps in negligee plus… thanks for sharing..

Anonymous

Hi Denise.

I think all of us feel that way to some degree, as crossdressing is a critically important part of our lives, and as we get older, it becomes even more so. Maybe that’s because we realize that our feminine self is really more reflective of who we want to be, or that we wish we hadn’t hidden her away from the world for so long, or many, many other reasons.

I can tell you that from my personal experience, those times when I’ve been able to live 24/7 as Holly for days at a time have been some of the most personally rewarding and wonderful times of my life, as I felt like I was truly expressing who I really am. But like many of us, those times are also not as frequent as we’d like them to be, which makes us cherish them even more!

Hugs,

Holly

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Yes, yes , but life blows that way, waiting to hit the lotto, yea right, so i can buy some brianna land, and live my dream… new year, never know!???
      Xx
      Brianna

I am looking forward to spring but not as Sara. Being a closet dresser it will be more difficult to wear even a bra because hard to cover up. My panties will not be an issue but unless the weather is cool and I can cover up drab; Sara will only be dressed around home which will make me very sad indeed.
      Sara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That would be wonderful.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

The first time I had to change back after 3 days en fem in Palms Springs I cried all the way home. I was moody for days.

I hate it too Stephanie when I have to go back to drab clothes especially when I have to take off my bra. I don’t feel right now with it off. The warm weather is going to suck when it gets here.
        Sara

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes a magic pill would be fantastic and I’m sure many of us have had that dream before.

I always feel a bit depressed to go back drab after having the opportunity to fully dress for how ever as long as it was possible. Now I don’t get the opportunity to dress to the nines often so I keep the depression away by under dressing every day with panties and a bra. I also do other fem things to feel girly all day every day.

Thank you for that Michelle for that note and yes a magic pill would be the utmost New Years wish and gift.
        I too feel that. I just got some beautiful dresses, tops and leggings that I ordered in early December and was not surprised at the delays with all the storms and cold weather but they are here today and they all fit perfect for being online purchases.
        Sara is elated to have such beautiful items to make her feel like a real woman. I had the lingerie and the under garments and leggings but waiting for these items to make her feel like the woman within has made the cycle complete now. Only being just over 2 months out but still closeted now I can be a en femme all day for as long as I want or until someone surprises me coming up my driveway and have to do the Superman/Clarke Kent quick change.
        It is a great day for Sara and I.
        Sara

Please send me that pill! I would settle for one that would make me 20 something again but in this era because with that fresh start I would take care of the transition myself!

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I feel EXACTLY the same way. Some would call us a cliché for wanting to be a 20 something. I argue that it isn’t, simply because we never got to experience life as a 20’s female… we feel cheated out of that if we came to understand/embrace this aspect of ourselves later in life.

My wife give me a little grief for wanting to wear certain things because I’m 50. I argue, “you GOT to wear these at 25, I didn’t… let it go”.

But I digress, again, I would take a pill NOW if I could wake up a 30 year old woman… no hesitation..

ah, but to dream…

Have fun out there!

xoxo

Rayna

Absolutely agree, would love to live as a woman 24/7.

I agree with you completely Amanda and Denise. I am only here for just 3 months now and my inventory is growing as I have found my online sizing and ordering more women’s clothes and my closet and drawers are filling up. When I wake up I dress female and I am female all day till I go to bed at night. I only wear drab when I go out in public and I am pretty sure that if I was 60 years younger and feel the way I do right now I would be doing HRT and eventually when possible SRS. I have done a couple of gender Quiz’s and tried to answer them honestly and the first time it was in the 80’s% female and 40’s% male and this last one I took was 92% female and 24% male. I am finding the more I dress and act female the more my inner female emotions and hormones are becoming more prevalent and making me feel wonderfully feminine
        Sara

Becka
      Lady

Two weeks ago we went on holiday, and came back to some adverse weather and are having to be prepared.

As such I have had to be in DRAB for all this time. I can’t go filling and piling sandbags in my capris and flats!!! 🙂

It’s “ok” but my gurl clothes are screaming out to me!!!!! I can’t wait till all this passes (hope it does with no issues), but it’s not easy!!!!

I want to get back into my gurl clothes!!!!!

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

My feelings, exactly.

If it does exist, sign me up!  Being able to wear hot outfits, to walk in the highest of heels and to live 24/7 as Rachel would be the ultimate dream.

I would want two pills; one to experience life as a young woman for one to two weeks and another to revert back back to me as a I am. Well, maybe a bit leaner and with better joints. I still enjoy being a man too much to give it up, but it would be fascinating and fun to see life as a bona fide woman for a while at least.

Jill

I’d like two pills too, but would only use the second one in the unlikely event I didn’t like being a full time woman.

That certainly makes sense to me.

Hugs, Jill

Absolutely!! To be able to walk around in short skirts and high heels would be awesome!!

Anonymous

Hi Denise.

I think all of us here probably feel that way. When we can be the woman inside for more than a few hours at a time, our lives open up and we feel more whole, more complete, more like the person we were meant to be. For a few lucky ones, they’re able to make that transition and live out their joy, but for the rest of us, we must be glad with what little time we have to revel in our femininity.

Hugs,

Holly

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

AMEN sister!!!!! I want one of those pills
      Xx
      Brianna

I would love to live as a girl  24/7, my Mom really wanted a girl and I wish I could be it no wshe is gone..

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lisa James.

I do feel that. The only reason I couldn’t fully commit to something like that is just because I don’t know what the full female experience is. I do often think about being a girl or reincarnated as such. What if we had been females in past lives? Assuming that’s a thing lol. It’s a neat thought

I don’t enjoy having to go back to drab at all!

I am in femme-mode for most of my time at home, and outdoors in varying degrees of androgynous dress unless I really need to be in male clothing. However those occasions such as Xmas when family come to stay or we’re on holiday etc and I can’t dress, I can feel quite frustrated.

I don’t desire to actually be female (although I wouldn’t say no to some real boobs lol) but if I had the nerve, I would certainly choose to dress probably 100% of the time.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?