Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just a thought today about what’s on the outside vs. the inside of us. For those of us who mostly can only underdress,  it seems underdressing is symbolic of how life is for us. On the outside wearing men’s clothes, being “regular” and all that,  we show the world one facet of ourselves, the one they only can see.  But on the inside, “underneath” it all is our true self wearing what we wear and feeling good about it, who we REALLY are.  🙂

Hugs, Robinette

That is so true, Robinette, such an astute observation.
      Thank you
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

1. Wonderful though Robinette!  As a life long underdresser ( I have been stealth dressing a bit lately) I’ve always enjoyed the fact that there are two of me. My outward man appearance and persona that everybody sees and my inward girl side that’s just for me, my own little escape! I like my man side , and even my male clothing .
        but I never get the feeling I get putting on my male clothes that  I do putting on my girlie ones . That feeling has always been indescribably wonderful
      2. 💋Natalie

Robinette and Natalie,
      I couldn’t agree more. That girlie feeling is wonderful.

Alana

Anonymous
      Lady

Who knows whats under anyones clothes?

In my community there is no way I can dress fully fem so I underdress everyday to relieve my female angst and feel a bit girly all day long… it works for me. My usual exterior is not all masculine male either but leaning toward a blending with ponytail and womens tops.

I couldn’t agree more!

Fredrika XOX

The symbolism is definitely a strong part of it, and so is stress relief, but the main reason I underdress is that I genuinely cannot bear wearing male underwear!

Can’t stand the stuff – makes me feel wrong – so very male (And all the symbolic context attached).

It is odd that wearing female underwear does not make me feel female, just more comfortable and relaxed in myself.

I don’t go for the silky lingerie (although what’s not to like about it), I just find everyday ladies cottons to be the most comfortable underwear ever invented. So light and soft, yet perfectly fitting – and such a huge range of styles, patterns and beautiful colours!!!

Love Laura

I have been underdressing now for some 18 months before that it was a full femme look when I got the chance ,now my wife and I are retired that was hardly ever maybe couple times a year  then I started get up early and get dressed in my female undies before other members were up ,it then progressed to keeping them on under my male outer wear  (in the warmer times no bra ) now in the autumn/winter wearing a bra and other undies  for up to 15 hours a day thats important to me because the bra  is the item of female clothing that means the most to me .Some days I have to wear all drab mens clothing and I hate it ,can’t wait to be able to change into bra,panties and pantyhose oh how i have missed wearing my female undies

Michelle xx

Nancy
      Lady

Robinette, I can totally relate to this. In some ways, I feel like all you girls here on CDH know the real me better than practically everyone in my offline life. I get up in the morning, get dressed like everyone expects to see me, and go to work. The people I interact with regularly have no idea what’s on the inside under those drab clothes, physically, mentally, or emotionally. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to live in a society where I could be an open book…

Birel

Anonymous
      Lady

So brilliantly put. Hiding your true self behind only a thin veneer of “regular”.

Cody❤️

Couldn’t have said it better Robinette! We have that fragile outer shell that we protect ourselves with.

Lisa

There will be no Underdressing anymore, nothing symbolic. No dressing anymore. SO is having a hard problem with it. Broke to many rules, of you can’t do. I love makeup and hair, but all is gone. Stepping back and now have to re-thinks what was a good thing. So had a meltdown.

Hope all is well in your world.

Mine not so such.

Love all

Lynne Sobe

Perfect description of how many of us here feel. I don’t know what I would do without the knowledge and feeling of the pretty feminine undergarments I wear under my drab male clothes all day. Just knowing that I have on pretty panties, stockings, and cami’s under my drab clothes is enough to get me through each day.

Hugs

Emily

I have been underdressing for about 18 months now everyday.   I love the feeling of feminine clothing compared to its male counterparts.   The feminine feeling produces a more confident feeling inside of me.   I am a better person when I am underdressed.  Recently my wife found some of my things and has really come down on me about it.  She is not at all supportive.   What she doesn’t know is that I have a whole wardrobe of things where I work and can easily get to them and still underdress everyday while at work.    I know it is not the best scenario, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.   Huggzzzzz Ginger.

Anonymous

That is why I used to have so many half slips. If I couldn’t chance leaving the house in panties (or returning in them) I would leave without anything on and just had to drop my slacks, step into them and pull the slacks back up. I loved all the soft material floating around down there…sometimes even better than wearing panties.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I underdress all day every day throughout the year, except of really hot OZ summer days, when its just panties under my shorts and t shirt. Warmer months, panties and wide strap cami, winter, thermal cami, panties and 80 denier tights for warmth.

Nightime, add breast forms and a nice lacy bra, (except on the hot nights above) When its warm enough I sleep in all silk nighties, cami and french knickers.

“All of the above” give me a nice inner feeling of contentment.

I have grown to utterly dislike  male underwear and only wear it to medical appts.

Caty.

I never cared for underdressing. I only like to wear lingerie if I’m also wearing a full ladies outfit

Robinette,

I hadn’t considered that point of view before but it rings true for me. I still enjoy being a guy for the most part, but I hate that as a guy in our society, I’m not supposed to be anything but a tough, macho, man’s-man kind of guy. It feels so archaic and wrong sometimes. I came to embrace my feminine side just a little over a year ago, at 48 years old, and I’m glad I did.

And now, as I approach my 50th later this month, I wish I could have acknowledged, accepted, and loved this feminine side, my inner woman, much sooner. My 50’s will be my best decade ever now that I can at least underdress. I wear panties almost every single day because they make me feel calmer, sexy, and secure. Like a lot of you girls, I don’t like wearing men’s underwear. Give me panties any day! Lots and lots of panties! A girl can never have enough panties! 🩲👙

Hugs, Jill

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?