Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cami
      Lady

As guys we hear a lot about how tough it is to wear high heels. I’ve listened to my wife’s complaints about lingerie and how uncomfortable it is.

So as I sit here in thigh highs, 4″ heels, panties and a skin tight dress, I can appreciate and now commiserate, if only in my head, about such topics. I’ve been up and down the stairs a few times in the heels and tested movements that leave one fairly exposed. Its really damn hard to keep those knees together and keep things hidden.

Thank you ladies for putting up with guy requests for hot clothes that are killer to wear.

Cami

Great to hear about a post about how it feels to be female.   When I am dressed up all pretty, I find it hard to walk in heels and not slip or drip on the heel part, lus walk like a female, shack that butt kind of deal like a woman would. For the rest of it all love the feel of nylons and dress or skirt, the panties and pad to keep him in does help. Lacy bra feels great, the breeze blowing though the nylons is sensational , nylons also give me a leg message when wearing them.                     The one part I found out is its expensive to buy female clothing, perfume, ear rings, make up, it also takes time to get dolled up, what color eye shadow to put on to match my out fit.  Going up and down stairs in heels are the worst, have to be very careful with heels on steps.  For wearing dresses and skirts, panties, pad bra, nylons I find it very comfortable to wear and feels better then men clothing. The feel of satin, silk, the look of being dressed up pretty is fantastic, just wish I could wear female cloths 24 7.    Real woman wear manly clothing and that’s ok. So y can’t us guys wear female clothing ? The saying goes wear her shoes for a day, so let woman wear our shoes for a day and do our kind of work.   Oh that’s already been done. Oh well,    Let us cross dressers have our time, woman do every day and dress like manly cloths. Thanks for reading and having a post like this

Girls…..welcome to the female side of life! I always nagged at my ex….What on earth are you doing???? Get the lead out or we will be late.  Well….know we know. All of you out their….apologize to your S/O for badgering her!

Lady Veronica

aint that the truth. it takes time to dress up and apply make up and style the hair, yes we know now what it takes to look pretty, money and time to look pretty. it takes me about an hour to get all dolled up and pretty with eye shadow and cover up, foundation, lip stick, ear rings, necklace, perfume. applying the foundation is hard and so is the cover up, eye shadow i am getting better at it

Anonymous

It is expensive and does take an effort but worth it in the end. Practice makes perfect and after a while you will find walking in heels becomes natural and sensual. Just avoid the stilleto heels and stick to two or three inch heels. As far as bras and nylons they can be uncomfortable in hot weather so I keep my legs shaved and wear light cotton skirts which is so cool and comfy in the heat.

today i  was wearing a white and blue dress with white nylons, panties with pad to hold him in, lacy bra, then my boring male cloths over them, so no one can see me dressed up. had to pick up wife from work, took motor cycle, holly cow i was sweating, i also had perfume on so i had to make sure no one came near me. but went to bank and store, i waited outside. so this way no one can smell my perfume on me, gee why did i stay out side i should of went inside any ways to get a look at what people might think or say. but any ways i told wife i was wearing a dress and nylons and bra under my cloths. she did not seem to mind it. when i got home i had to take all the cloths off, i was soaked.   how do you take a dress off when you are soaked? hard to do.    what ask wife to help me take off my dress? i should of. but i managed. for wearing a dress under boring male cloths in summer time is not a good thing.   for the heels i would go with a 2 or 3 inch heel.  i manage pretty well with them.     yes practice makes perfect is right. have to learn how to dress and walk like a female.

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

I am not that enthusiastic about wearing high heels.  It sounds like an invitation to getting a sprained ankle or a broken leg.  Honestly, I would be happy walking around in cute pink tennis shoes.

I started out with six inch heels. My SO taught me how to wear them and how to navigate curbs and such. I love heels and I almost turned and ankle on a concrete drain though. Yeah I know how they feel with them. But I still love wearing heels and it actually helps the back. Walking taller and the heels make you walk upright and straight. But putting on makeup yeah I know why they take time doing that. Me too.

Hugs, Dana

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?