Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

When I was younger I only knew that I could be a Transvestite. I knew about drag queens and there was the occasional sex change/Trans sexual. Later I became aware of Crossdresser. I was comfortable with that. There seems to be a lot of discussion about new terms, labels and the meanings. I decided to have a look and see what I could be labelled as today. Here is a sample, o, and I am sure I have missed a few…..

Agende, Alias gender, Alexi gender, Androgyne, Bi gender, Bi sex, Cosplayer, Crossdresser, Drag, Eonist, Epicene, Femme, Female, Fetishist, Gender dysphoric, Genderless, Gender expansive, Gender fluid, Gender queer, Gender outlaw, Gender punk, Gender neutral, Male, Muxe, Omni gender, Neutrois, Non binary, Neutral gender, Null gender,  Non conforming, Pan gender, Pan sexed, Poly gender, Sissy,  Two spirit, Transvestite, Trans gender, Trans Sexual, Under dresser, Woman…. and so it grows!

I pity the kids of today………….

Angela, 1st and foremost I see myself as a male who would like the chance to wear a skirt  or other female attire (even if it was just in public).

A Merry Christmas and

A Happy New Year

God bless x

Anonymous

I know what you mean. I hope they pick the one that can “grow” and mature with them no matter what.

“Me”. I am me. That is hard to explain to others, but the only one when trying to explain who they are. All others may explain what they do or where they are at that point in life.

Gabriela

It’s the natural progression of things. Labels get adopted, then get maliciously co-opted, then dropped.

When I was young, naïve, and trying to find my way, the first two terms I learned were “transvestite” and “female impersonator.” I preferred the latter, because they wore the most glamourous outfits. Plus it sounded more like a career path than a weird medical condition.

Anonymous

I am me no question ask labels only labels are things like foods and can goods.

Donna

Anonymous

“Straight Cross-dresser.”

Says everything I need it to.

Connie

xxx

Stevie65
      Lady

Too bad people want to have a lable to identify themselves and feel belongi g to a certain group. Why cant they just be human and not worry about a label? Seems a big waste. Just be you thats all you need to be happy.

I think you left out one.  Confused.  As in “Can you explain the difference?” and “Does everyone else agree with those definitions?”

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I’m just a crossdresser, plain and simple.

It is nice to know it is so much more out in the open today than it was when I was young and trying to understand why I enjoyed dressing in girls clothes.

It wasn’t until I was in college and I picked up the book “The Joy of Sex” that my roommate had and I found the term “transvestite” I was so excited to realize I must not be the only one in the world who had these desires. This started me on a quest to learn as much as I could about being a transvestite.

I know there are as many different terms as there is reasons why we crossdress. I still prefer to call myself a “transvestite” but I’m also comfortable being referred to as a “crossdresser”

I have no interest in transitioning so being called “transexual” is totally out of the question. I don’t really have a problem thinking of myself as “transgender” because I do feel very much like a female when I dress.

I’m also not ashamed of who I am and I will never lead anyone on that I am a female. This brings me to a term that I like using. I like to refer to myself as a “gurl” so as not to confuse anyone in thinking I am a true “girl”.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Angela ,

When I was very young , somewhere in the late seventies ,
      I must have been about 10 or 11 years old ,
      I saw part of a Movie with a scene in it where you could see a pre-op Transsexual Woman naked.
      As there was no Internet , I wasn’t aware of Transsexuals and thought it was a fake !
      These days kids have social media with information about allmost every topic.
      I wish I could have had that sort of information when I was a child.
      It would have made my youth a lot easier !

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?