• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Sometimes I am stopped  in my tracks.

I wonder if you are thinking the same?

I receive at least one message a day.
      I can contact someone or a number of people every day.

Every day 24/7, volunteers run this for us.

Do you know who was on duty during Christmas week? ( All week !!!!)

Every day I can recall messages and conversation with friends.!

Before I get carried away- it is true that I am far more fortunate than other members here.

Some members here may be thinking “ You are fortunate , Anya. What’s the fuss about”.

Are you blessed with these simple things, on a regular basis? Do you know some who are less content? Why not give them a call ? Even just to ask” HRU? Why not share a memory with someone, or have a laugh at something.

Potentially, among all our worries and difficulty , we are more fortunate than most. We have support and friendship. Is that not worth celebrating? Even at work these thoughts can “ lift” our spirits. Use your time wisely and spend just a few moments to acknowledge our fortune.

And make that call please.

Gratefully yours-

Anya ( hugs )

I’m aware that this “ heaven”’here is a life line, a regular drip feed of dedication to helping each other. And I am aware I sometimes forget to acknowledge that.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Anya.

Yep reaching out and supporting one another is maybe the best thing about this site. Glad we have a thanks button which some use and some don’t. Its so easy to click thanks so why not? It costs you nothing. You can look at members numbers and see those who support or doesn’t. We are all different.

If you get at least one message a day or more then you’re a popular girl.

Anonymous

The thanks button is great.  New on the forum but I love when I login and see the red notifications at the top, more than one then I can’t wait to see if it’s a message or a thanks. Both are very welcome….. I know she’s easily pleased. A huge thanks to all who facilitate the forum.

Sabrina

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Anya ,

The Volunteers are the ones to thank indeed.
      CDH is open all year , every day , 24/7 , and only because of them.

They made it possible for us Ladies to meet one another.
      Friendships becoming a reality that otherwise would never have existed….
      Girls talking to eachother about everything and anything.
      And above all , talking to eachother about what we Love so dearly , being Feminine !

We are all different , come from different Countries , different Life-styles , different
      Back-grounds , but we ARE United in our needs to talk about what we Love doing the most in Life , but what so many of us have to hide for the ones we love the most , and the outside world…

Anya’s words are so right about reaching out to one another in Life.
      Give them a call in your daily Life , reach out to them by giving them a PM on CDH.
      It will be appriciated more than you can imagine.

Sabrina and Michelle are spot on about the thanks button.
      If you like what you read in a Forum just give it a little push , and
      the Girl on the other side will Love you for it !

Thank you all for being here , and thank you Anya for reminding us ,

Love Sylvia.

Well said! Thank you.

Rachel M
      Lady

Hi Anya,
      I must admit that I have too often took our crossdressing for granted. In fact, frequently I think it complicates my life. After reading your post, it makes me think, and I agree with you that it can be a blessing if you allow it. For many of us, CDing is a life long secret that we keep deep within ourself because the world rejects or not able to understand us. At CDH, we all understand each other, we all have this “gift” that we are born with and that we belong to this amazing sisterhood here. It doesn’t matter where we are from or if we are total strangers, we all come together to encourage and support each other simply because we all have this mysterious connection among us, how wonderful is that! Yes, it’s a blessing that we shouldn’t take for granted.

Thanks CDH, for having us!

Rachel M

Anonymous

Anya

What a lovely posting.

Love Sarah

xx

I just want to thank everyone who writes, or replies for your thoughts. The insight and information written here is priceless. So showing thanks for some ones thoughts is not only polite but shows the creator that their thoughts, freely given, brought you some light to the darkness we have been living a lot of our lives. Maybe a smile. Maybe the peace of mind that your not alone. Your not alone.

For all the people clicking the thanks button. I thank you.

Anonymous

Anya has felt so moved by your responses.
      All we need to do is “keep this going”.
      If someone is down- we pick them up. If Joe situations are problematic-‘find a friend and talk about it- if things are “ buzzing’” celebrate it. And if you are feeling good and don’t know who to tell- write to the managing ambassador and say
      “‘Thankmyou-‘for all the volunteers do “ cos we have a wonderful world of support here. If you need to moan ( do it quietly) and to someone who will help and ease your hurt.
      A story – a young boy who was seriously ill was asked how he felt today.
      The young boy said” Well I have been better but it’s ok, I have you to talk to”.
      And as I kept my tears of emotion inside I said “ Yes you have me. And I have got you too” He smiled. I thought …. How brave
      And how I needed to learn his faith.

MAY 4th be with you.
      Anya xoxoxo

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks so much Anya for this post!

What an excellent sentiment! Thanks so much to all the volunteers who work to make this site work for us all!

I love showing my appreciation to everyone that posts, and responds with the thanks button as well. It’s also great to see the notifications as well. That is a quick way to go back and see new responses to the original post.
      Love, and hugs!

Lara

Anonymous

Today I learnt a lesson. Do not take friends for granted.!I am humbled and I need forgiveness. You all teach me so much. Thank you.

Anya xoxox

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Anya ,

WHERE ARE YOU !!!
      I just saw that your account isn’t active anymore.
      Please respond to this message !

Your Friend in Panic right now ,
      Sylvia.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Sylvia.

Yep looks like Anya has left the building as it were… another one gone.

It does seem strange to me that she left after posting such a positive message about friendship and closeness with all the sisters here on CDH…. go figure?? Hopefully she’s just taking a break and will return at some point. At least it looks like she did it voluntarily and wasn’t kicked off.

We know the world of a CD is always fluid and ever changing.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?