Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls I’m going to be taking a break from CDH for a bit . A lot has happened with me over the last couple of weeks . A very close friend of mine helped me learn about what my cross dressing is really all about deep down inside . He is helping me plan for my discussion with my wife and I suspect bit will be emotional but I’m so very happy with the prospects of moving forward . Thanks for all your great suggestions and help I look forward to sharing with you all hopefully in the very near future!!

Kandace

Good luck Kandace and remember we are always here to support you if you want to talk.

Hugs,

Michelle

Kandace –

Hope all goes well for you.  We’re always here if needed.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Kandace girl the porch light is allways on for your return home .. We will miss you but the return will be wonderful a ticker tape parade lots of marching bands and floats he he  well a bunch of girls saying welcome back anyhow he he ..  Take care girlfriend and hope everything goes well with the talk to the wife and again we will be here for you ..

Hugs Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Kandace.

Heres hoping all goes well with your SO. Its a huge gamble but the results can be life changing for the better. Your friend is a good friend indeed to help you understand yourself and coach you on The Talk. Good luck sister and hope you come back with a wonderful story of acceptance. We will still be here with open arms whenever you feel you need to share.

Hi Kandace,
      Wishing you all the best and I hope your talk goes well.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Best of luck to you Kandace!

You know that we are all here for you, hoping that all goes well.

💕Lara

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Kandace. Wishing you all the best as you move forward with your life wherever it takes you. Just know that if you return that there will always be people here who will welcome you back and provide support and comfort should you nedd or want it. Take care!

Hugs ChloeC

good luck Kandace on moving forward.

just remember once the genie is out of

the bottle she is never going back in.

i so hope your upcoming honesty vis a vis

coming out to your wife works out well

for both of you

Good luck Kandace we are all in your corner hoping things go well with your wife. I am happy to hear your friend is also in your side. I believe truly that the preparation support and honesty will with the opening of your heart and soul as you share this with your wife she will feel some of the pain and struggle you have been through. You must recognize and be very aware that she may feel betrayed or lied too that you did not share this earlier make sure she knows how much you love and cherish her and that your desire and experiences dressing although affect her the reasons have nothing to do with her. Make sure to ease off and don’t push while she processes everything be extra loving and supportive of her. We are here for you! Wishing for the best outcome.

Hugs April

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Best to you and we’re always here if you ever decide to come back. Take care of what’s important and that’s yourself.

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Kandace
      Good luck girlfriend. We’ll be hete when you return. Prayers with you and wife.
      Luvs Hugs
      Ginger

Good luck Kandace.  Hope all goes well.

Alice

Good luck with the wife/talk Kandice I hope all goes well I’m looking forward to hearing about your wife’s reaction hopefully some of us other girls can learn from your experience. Take care.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?