Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

For almost the whole time I have been here on CDH I have been online with you lovely ladies almost everyday. My own CD has progessed to a wonderful place.
      For now I find myself in such a depressing mood. For right now I have no desire to go out dressed. I will keep up my underdressing, but the need to is not what it was last week.
      Now let me explain why for all this. On Friday my daughter found her 15 yo writing a message. Turns out the note was a suicide message. In the moment we found out my whole set of priorities changed. Right now I breakdown crying randomly. My grand daughter is getting help she needs. If any of you lovely ladies are into prayers please say a prayer for Emily. God this pain hurts so much.

Thanks girls. Cassie

Gwyneth
      Lady

I have grandkids. I can’t imagine the pain you feel. But I will definitely pray!

Cassie,

This took my breath away, I know the pain. I will be praying for all of your family.

Hi Cassie,

My prayers are with you and your family.

Alice

My heart and prayers are with you, Cassie.

Diane

Brielle
      Lady

Absolutely! Please let us know when you can, how things are working out!!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Cassie,

That is awful. I will pray for you all.

Lara

Barb Wire
      Lady

Wow! My heart goes out to you and your family, Cassie. My prayers will include you all.

Barb

Anonymous

Cassie – 9 months ago our 15 y/o granddaughter came to her parents saying she did not want to live any longer. As you now know, nothing could be worse news. It has been an incredible challenge for our son, his wife, and all our family. The good news is she has received extended counseling and guidance from a variety of professionals since the incident and is now doing much better. Prayers answered.

I share this with you because these Covid Times have been especially hard on this age group. I will happily add you and your family to my prayer list.

Please feel free to reach out to me. I am happy to come alongside you and provide any support I can.

Hugs and love,

Erica

Leonara
      Ambassador

I too have a 14 yo granddaughter who visited from out of town for Christmas.. she seems to be well adjusted but explained to her grandparents that many of her friends are despondent primarily from the health crisis and having a virtual classroom experience… as mentioned previously how these times are having a negative impact on this age group…
      My prayers are for Emily and her family….and keeping my prayers and keeping in “touch” with my granddaughter, Sophia…
      Leonara

Anonymous
      Lady

I can feel your pain. Over Christmas, a FB friend of my son searched me out to tell me my 20 year old son was cutting and talking about suicide. He was away with his mom and sister at the time so I could only talk to him on the phone. These days are very trying for everyone but especially the youth.

My prayers go to you, your family and your granddaughter.

Lea
      Lady

Take care Cassie. We are here when you’re ready to come back.

Just don’t let this CD side stay away too long, because priorities can’t control it, but our mind and mood does. Stress only makes it all worse and possibly taking it out in the wrong people.

God bless and keep you. Keep praying and reaching out for support!

Big Hugs,

Fdedrika

Cassie as these other wonderful ladies have said our prayers are with your family .. This is a hard time for you all as before i was married my wifes oldest daughter my step but family never the less  passed away at 17 one weekl befors her 18th birthday be strong for her and comfort her and rest of the family as you the same we all here are here for you if you need just ask girlfriend hugs and prayers coming your way Cassie..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So sorry Cassie. I will pray for you.

Hugs, Liara

Ashley
      Lady

So sorry to hear that Cassie, really heartbreaking. Good thing they caught her and she’s getting help though. These times are so hard on school age kids. They are really missing out on any sense of normalcy at the time of their lives when they need it most. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Absolutely praying for Emily and her whole family.
      Bless you all,
      Catherine

My heart breaks for you, Cassie,
      I will pray to Mother earth, for Emily, and for you. Be strong for her, you will come through this
      Hugs,Regi

Anonymous

Cassie, praying for you daughter and granddaughter. CDH can wait.   Take care of your family.  But don’t forget to take care of yourself.  I’ve found that stress in my life, unrelated to crossdressing, can dampen my urges to crossdress, which can lead to another layer of stress.

Hi Cassie,
      I will pray for you and your family.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

My love, thoughts and prayers are with you.

Katey Doe
      Lady

OMG, big hugs. That brought tears to my eyes. I’m happy she is getting the help. I’m praying for you and your family. HUGS

Hi Cassie

I am sorry to hear about your granddaughter and hope she gets all the love and support she so desperately needs. I will most certainly mention all 3 of you in my prayers tonight.

Love
      Michelle

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Cassie ,

I am glad your grannddaughter Emily is getting the help she needs.
      You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
      I wish you strength in dealing with this Family crisis,
      and we will all be waiting here on CDH for your return.

All my Love ,
      Sylvia.

Hi Cassie,

These have difficult moments for everyone but more for teenagers…

Last year my 13 years old daughter began to cut herself and at the beggining I was able to react just as a teenager closing myself crying and depressed instead of feeling sensible and helpful with my family.

Fortunately thanks to my wife and psycological help my doughter is much better. Of course I colaborated too….

That was the moment, for helping her, that I decided to LIVE and to feel ,instead keeping using my personal anesthesyan personality, accepting what could come.

Sonia came to me to fill my absence of feeling, care and sensibility.

And from Sonia I can tell you that you have me to help you.

Kisses

Sonia

Sonia

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Saying a prayer .

So sorry to hear about your situation.
      You’ve been a support and encouragement to many of us girls on this site and we will never forget you and pray for  you in your situation

God bless

Liz

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?