• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Girls has this ever happened to you we needed a few grocerys and as we live 60+ miles from town and a bit of snow everywhere wife is a little scared so had Saturday off for a change of pace.. I offered to drive as i have not been out to town in quite a while and of coarse getting to underdress going to town a wonderful feeling he he .. As most of you know i have a very supportive wife but she is a bit scared of being outed so with winter full on here in Montana wearing long under ware and a sweatshirt and a jacket really covers up everything.. Well so ok with her so off we go and make it to grocery store and once in side she is getting a few things from the deli and she looks over at me just as im readjusting my bra strap that has slipped down on my shoulder and she just bust out laughing Of coarse she didnt say anything till we were out in the truck heading home  .. Ok girls question has your wife laughed at your girly short comings while out in town ha ha ..??

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Tina pops my bra strap… thinks it’s hilarious!

I don’t say anything… she owes me a few thousand bra strap pops, I’m good with it…

Yes thats funny mine hasent done that quite yet but expecting it someday..Ha Ha

Hi Stephanie,

As you know others are mostly concerned with taking care of their own tasks so won’t notice your fashion mishap.  But a great reaction from your wife.  Certainly a wonderful day being out and underdressed.

Alice

Yes a wonderful day out i havent been to town in over 6 months work allways in the way whew..

Hugs Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hiya Steph!   Not a wifey, but a friend of mine broke out laughing once when one of ‘The Girls’ needed adjusting in my bra 😄.  And then of course she rubbed it in by saying you don’t have that issue with real ones, lol.

Stevie

Ha ha  girlfriend thats funny girlfriend ..

Stephanie

J J
      Lady

How was your wife underdressed? Tiddy whities?😘😊

Im sorry if i miss represented this i was underdressed not my wife she laughed at me pulling up my bra strap..

Stephanie

Syndee
      Lady

Stephanie,

As I underdress everyday it gives my wife plenty of chance to give me grief for it. She will laugh as I am adjusting my thong that my have climbed up a little to far or point out that I have a whale tail as I bend over to pick something up. She commented on the fact that you could see my bra through my tshirt the other day (it has a lace panel on the front.) I am glad that we have these little interactions and that she is open to who I am. It just helps us build our relationship.

Agreed Syndee mine is to she is very supportive of Stephanie with suggestions about what to wear and when at least around the house as dont get out ..

Stephanie

Julie
      Lady

Nice story hun.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?