Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yesterday morning I had another talk with my very understanding wife of almost 22 years now. I told her that I still had fears that she would leave me because of my “hobby” and she reassured me that it would never happen. Maybe because of my overspending habits (getting ready to seek counseling for that) but not for being a CD.

We talked for a while longer about this and I told her that her that I had rejoined CDH and that I am learning a lot about myself and starting to accept that this will always be a part of me even if I stop dressing again. That the urges will always be there and there’s nothing I can really do about it. She agreed and told me that she already knew that. She has been doing her own research for quite a while and gets it. She did tell me that she doesn’t want to see me dressed and I am fully ok with that. I can never see myself going out in public as Marg because A-I am way too shy and B-I make an UGLY woman LOL. She also told me that if I ever purge my clothes, there would be Hell to pay because of the $$$ I have spent. She doesn’t mind me buying clothes once and and while but to keep it within reason. She also told me that I could talk to her anytime about this. I did make her laugh when I told her that because of the weight loss surgery and losing over 135 lbs that I have a figure now and know my bra size LOL

This has really helped me reasure my trust not only in her but has helped me to start accept who I am and what I have been most of my life. I truly found my soul mate on that December night in 1995 and thank God every day for it.

I just wanted to say thanks to CDH for helping me to realize that I am not alone in this world and that most of us have pretty much gone through and is still going through the same things I have/am.

Anonymous

Marg,

An understanding spouse is a treasure more valuable than gold; you are indeed fortunate. And my own experience has been that she may soften up about not seeing you dressed. Can’t help you with the shyness, but please note: There are no ugly women.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Marg.

First, glad that you have come back. It sounds like you and your wife have found a way to move forward, glad that you are communicating with each other.  I do believe that this site does a lot of good for us all. And let her know that the SO group on this site can be a great resource for her.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Marg, I  very happy that you and your wife have been able to come to a mutual agreement with your cross-dressing. As you probably already know your wife agreeing to your cross-dressing is important to you. I told my partner before we got together and she is 100 percent supportive of my dressing an has encouraged me for the years that we have been together. My story is rare and I am so thankful for her. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Kathleen

Lucky my wife doesn’t mind see me dressed, she goes out with me sometimes. Having a spouse that is understanding is a true blessing. They’re hard to find and sometimes hard to hold on to.

I told her before we got serious while dating and she’s still here. It was my choice to stop about a week before we got married and not to start back up for over 20 years

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?